> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 1726 ] ** [57,29%]
MiUI CAF [ 31 ] ** [1,03%]
MIUI NSA [ 209 ] ** [6,94%]
Miui-SV [ 48 ] ** [1,59%]
from kosmos2011 [ 45 ] ** [1,49%]
Masik в„ў [ 372 ] ** [12,35%]
MiRoom [ 329 ] ** [10,92%]
RevolutionOS [ 56 ] ** [1,86%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 169 ] ** [5,61%]
MiNovo [ 28 ] ** [0,93%]
Total votes: 3013

Rep: (2542)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Custom Kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 12.01.21, 12:43
Reason for editing: MIUI 12 A10 / 11 (ports)

Rep: (102)
* Noigel,
In the next topic (discussion), he laid out screenshots, there is Chinese firmware and yes sd636

Rep: (825)
* hospital,
then it is not clear O_o
You can try to flash the recovery and immediately go into it - with such commands:
fastboot flash recovery ***. img
fastboot boot ***. img

After that, or immediately sew custom, or rutanut.
where *** is the name of the recovery file.
Just sometimes the system itself trits custom recovery.
P.S. Well, through getvar check in fastboot - whether the boot is unlocked.
P.P.S. Shili is a recoveryXiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China - MIUI firmware (Post bullik01 # 71144424) ?

Post has been editedNoigel - 28.03.18, 12:40

Rep: (50)
* Noigel,

I did it myself, I checked everything first, right down to the authenticity of the product through the off.site, then I went through the unlock procedure with the program, and it says there and there that success!
the device was quickly, because I went for it. in all specifications, documents 636 processor, took from official representatives.

I tried all twrp, always the same story, after rebooting the stock recovery. Phone memory does not see. at least in TWRP-3.2.1.0 whyred, everything else has the opportunity to choose a memory card, but still displays it as 0 bytes. the other two from the header (auto install) have a version where there is not even a sd card line when selected, however there is a note in the possible problems.

in the end, I think Noigel may be right about a crooked glob.

* Noigel,
checked
happened
(bootloader) Verity mode: true
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: tru
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false

I made the recovery and immediately went into it with teams, all as you wrote. but he does not see the files on the phone. does not even let the firmware roll. no

Post has been editedhundred1983 - 28.03.18, 12:49

Rep: (825)
* hundred1983,
The fact that the boot is unlocked is very good. And what globalku you sewed now? Given that boot unlock - for starters, try using commands - right away with the boot command (boot).
And look at the status of the bootloader through fastboot
fastboot oem device-info

just in case ))
P.S. I'll think of something else - I'll write in the LS.

Posted on 03/28/2018, 12:52:

* hundred1983,
Taxes .. Seem I misunderstood you. Ie - TWRP itself loads, right?
In the course of your memory is encrypted. Insert a memory card. Or, without having data on the phone, connect it to the PC if it sees the rules as MTP (it will not be visible if the device is encrypted) - you can only wipe + format data - 90%, which is problematic in encryption Maybe without a format to succeed. Somewhere in the bookmarks was a way. I'll try to find and throw off
P.S. Try to make a clean installation of any firmware via TWRP. How to make a clean firmware - look at the instructions in my signature. The appliance is different, the principle is the same.

Post has been editedNoigel - 28.03.18, 12:56

Noigel @ 03/28/18, 12:47*
Seem I misunderstood you. Ie - TWRP itself loads, right?

Exactly! It loads, everything is fine, but twrp does not see the memory of the phone and the flashcard. they are listed as empty. The PC sees the files perfectly, displayed in the manager, you can throw. I will be grateful to any tips, and I apologize for the flood in the subject. Order podstraschilos such kardebaletu. How many phones did I see for the first time.

The first recovery from the TWRP-3.2.1.0 whyred after re-rollout did make out a flash drive, and managed to install a no-verity-opt-encrypt protection script, now after rebooting, the stock recovery does not replace the installed one. but the phone’s memory continues to ignore, for it is empty inside. I will try to sew from a flash drive multiromovskuyu stable

Post has been editedhundred1983 - 28.03.18, 13:10

Rep: (482)
* hundred1983 , * hundred1983 did format data - yes? Then you need to check. But everything will be removed

* Noigel,
Thank you so much for the tips and help! 100% were right about the phone's encrypted memory. I did the rest myself, by typing and testing. Now it has become a normal firmware. So far, at the first time, I stuck V9.2.4.0.NEIMIEK (Android 7.1).

* Rollygan
it turned out that way. And he did not allow us to do wipes until the date was formatted. now earned.

* hundred1983,
Can you please learn more about unlocking the bootloader?

Rep: (2184)
* hospital for this there is a separate topic, everything is written there, learn to look for information and use the navigator in the header

* Alex.volk.1993,
I know, I am interested in waiting how many and days, etc. It is this apparatus, in that section, I can hardly find the owner of this apparatus. You can certainly ask in a personal, but then the meaning of the forum is lost.

* hospital , 15 days they have now waiting. I do not think that this device will be different

* Alex.volk.1993,
Hmm, that's the point, the phone started when to sell? March 20th - even having bought it on the same day, 15 days have not passed in any way, but even from the moment of the presentation it has not passed yet, but the person has the bootloader unlocked!

Rep: (2)
Permission to unlock is given on Mi account or on a specific device? I just have redmi3s that I broke up a long time ago.
I paid only today 5pro 4/64, I would like to prepare for experiments in advance, while a new toy is on the way

* hammer357 , on Mi account. But until you tie it to the phone, the 15-day counter will not start.

Rep: (207)
* hundred1983,
This firmware MIUI_V9.5.4.0 China- 8.1.0_Oreo did not try to install?

* brazil4,
So far, I have not tried it yet, but apparently I have to. On all firmware, except for the native, the camera does not want to work. Multi-roma so much, even with all the wipes, gets crooked, even the desktop of the phone does not load, 7-10 error messages from all conceivable and inconceivable failures in the launch of applications.

HundRed1983 @ 03/29/18, 06:28*
So far, I have not tried

So she stood out of the box!? And how quickly got permission to unlock the bootloader?

Post has been editedhospital - 29.03.18, 02:50

* hospital,
Have a factory firmware from the box, and put the same independently without getting problems, not the same thing. You need to try, so far the camera does not respond, closes immediately after the opening attempt.
Unlocking got quickly, perhaps because I have a very old account tied to the Chinese phone number. That is, the system may otherwise regard such registration data and allowed a little more than anyone else.

Rep: (1)
After the upgrade of the eternal reboot air

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/23/21, 15:11