> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 708 ] ** [46,73%]
MiUI CAF [ 16 ] ** [1,06%]
MIUI NSA [ 182 ] ** [12,01%]
Miui-SV [ 44 ] ** [2,9%]
from kosmos2011 [ 25 ] ** [1,65%]
Masik в„ў [ 198 ] ** [13,07%]
MiRoom [ 213 ] ** [14,06%]
RevolutionOS [ 18 ] ** [1,19%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 97 ] ** [6,4%]
MiNovo [ 14 ] ** [0,92%]
Total Votes: 1515

Rep: (2479)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Custom Kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 04.07.20, 18:53
Reason for editing: XiaoMiTool v2 - program for Xiaomi smartphones firmware

Rep: (6)
So what is this, it turns out the global version will start with the 7th Android? After all, it will then be possible for the Chinese oreo to roll itself?

Rep: (6978)
After all, it will then be possible for the Chinese oreo to roll itself?

After unlock.

Rep: (6)
* Camerado , Will OTA arrive?

And yet, I understand that with any actions of the Chinese firmware with Gapps on the global phone or the Gapps firmware on the Chinese phone, Google Play will write that the device is not certified and will not pass safetynet?

Post has been editedasdasdij - 25.03.18, 15:58

Rep: (1954)
* ! Nesquik !,
Owning not the first xiaomi for more than one month. I very much doubt that you will have "bought and used" installed and forgotten, since you took xiaomi be ready to study the forum in the evenings and select the optimal firmware for your needs. Stable MIUI is not always stable. which is not enough for everyone to learn, so they unblock and go to the custom

Rep: (42)
* Alex.volk.1993,
I am not a demanding person.
Of course, the experience is better than "I heard, friends said, saw, etc.), but still I will hardly change MIUI.
Oddly enough, but one of the reasons why I take Xiaomi is MIUI.

Post has been edited! Nesquik! - 25.03.18, 19:34

* ! Nesquik! , maybe you are right. Maybe you are one of those to whom she will go.

Rep: (12)
And here's the news about the merged beta of the global
https: //www.xda-develo...iui-9-global-beta-rom/

Rep: (2)
All good! I did not understand the cap! Global stubble or not ????

Rep: (2)
* bullik01,
Which one?

MIUI 8.3.23 Global beta (8.1 Oreo)

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

P.Szip archive for recovery
Download: Tyk
Mirror: Mega.nz

Post has been editedAlex.volk.1993 - 26.03.18, 11:54

Rep: (15)
I saw in the YouTube browser a global version of the body with 8.1.0 firmware.

Rep: (820)
Getting root rights in one click (MAGISK or SuperSU).
XDA thread
Original techgaud theme
What do you need:
1. PC with Windows on board and installed NET Framework 4.5.
2. USB cable (well, where without it)
3. The device itself Redmi Note 5 (Pro) with unlocked bootloader.

Download here- check the relevance of the link in the original topic.

The procedure itself:
1. Turn on USB debugging in the developer’s menu (who doesn’t know how - there is a video on the "all understandable Hindi" at the bottom, but with English subtitles, where you can understand what to do and see from the pictures
2. Install the downloaded program itself.
3. Connect the phone to the PC. In the program, the "red light" will be on, the phone will ask for debugging - allow, then press the "update" button in the program, until the "light" is green.)
4. A large circle appears with the text "ROOT", press it. We wait.
5. A menu appears with a choice of what to put - MagiSK or SuperSU. We are waiting for the end. Enjoy the root.

Video with the procedure (from unlock boot to root rights)

Post has been editedNoigel - 27.03.18, 15:25

Rep: (97)
http://en.miui.com/download-342.htmlFix the link to the site with the firmware in the header

Rep: (102)
* anton161161,

Is there any information or experience installing it on Redmi Note 5 (sd636 China)? Just the phone is on the way, and what to sew there is not yet clear.
And it is not clear on the official website, there is Redmi Note 5 (Global) which has not yet come out, and Note 5 China which is already for sale - no, it is not clear.

PS It seems to have figured out the firmware, in short, the site has two options for Redmi Note 5 Global and Redmi Note 5 PRO India, so here and there and there the same firmware.

Post has been editedhospital - 28.03.18, 04:01

Rep: (97)
* hospital No, there is still no launder in this plan. Telephones are only sent to people.

Rep: (49)
After installing twrp, it does not display / twrp does not see the internal memory and sd card, respectively, there is no possibility to flash. After rebooting, the phone returns stock xiaomi recovery. Who can tell what to do, read?

* hundred1983,
I think you first need to unlock the bootloader, no ?!

Rep: (49)
hospital @ 03/28/18, 10:10*
I think you first need to unlock the bootloader, no ?!

First thing. In Settings, status is unlocked.

* hundred1983,
Through Mi Flash or whatever I don’t remember, I’ll have to look, I also had an unlock in the settings in Note 4x, and in the prog I showed blocked, I made a request then unlocked for 72 hours.

Rep: (820)
* hundred1983,
theoretically you have a Vietnamese or crookedly flooded globalka. He was in the hands of Redmi 5 Plus - the same story - he wrote that he was unlocked, it turned out that he had not: D
Something I think that you yourself did not disintegrate the bottle, but you got it like this))
I had to sew through a test point to a Chinese and break it in 14 days.
P.S. How did you get the device so quickly?
P.P.S. Are you sure that you have Redmi Note 5 on SD636?

Post has been editedNoigel - 28.03.18, 12:16

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 19:15