> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Firmware survey
Which firmware use?
Official [ 1653 ] ** [56,4%]
MiUI CAF [ 30 ] ** [1,02%]
MIUI NSA [ 208 ] ** [7,1%]
Miui-SV [ 48 ] ** [1,64%]
from kosmos2011 [ 45 ] ** [1,54%]
Masik в„ў [ 369 ] ** [12,59%]
MiRoom [ 328 ] ** [11,19%]
RevolutionOS [ 56 ] ** [1,91%]
Xiaomi.eu [ 166 ] ** [5,66%]
MiNovo [ 28 ] ** [0,96%]
Total votes: 2931

Rep: (2539)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - MIUI firmware
Attached ImageHMN5P, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Note 5 China,whyred
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | FAQ of general instructions and recommendations for Xiaomi devices | Perezalete пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Custom Kernels пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

F.A.Q.

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
In connection with the innovation Xiaomi, namely the introduction of the system "Anti Roll Back" (Antiotkat), cases of flashing bricks have become frequent.

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Installing firmware, Upgrade
Installing TWRP, getting Root

Scattering
Sensor Recovery, EFS

Loader
Anti-rollback

Recovery
Modems, Images, System Files
miscellanea
Uninstall / Disable Xiaomi / Google Services / Applications
Google FRP Workarounds
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on the filling cap, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 12.01.21, 12:43
Reason for editing: MIUI 12 A10 / 11 (ports)

Rep: (5431)
author -Nound
try and test
Patch TWRP Exclusive Universal:
Picture
watch
Download:
Download

Rep: (6)
Update Global Stable 10.2.1.0.0

Attached Image

Update Global Stable 10.2.1.0.0

FullRom
http: //bigota.d.miui.c...ixm_5191f339c3_8.1.zip.

OTA FROM 1.0.0.6.0.
http: //bigota.d.miui.c...ixm-2dab12572e-8.1.zip.

Some of the Changes
1. NEW STOCK LIKE NAVIGATION KEY
2. Deceptcher Security Patch
3. Lockscreen Shortcut (Glance Application Instad Of Wallpaper Carousel
4. Option to Disable Notification Shade From Lockscreen
5. Security App Shortcuts in Recent Screen

Overall Smooth Experience

Review by sunilshetty.

Rep: (155)
First opinion on 10.2.1.0
It seemed that it was greatly shorted to work. (Battery is still tatt)
Friezes in the launched remained.
The label of the game appeared.
Improved "Security".
Sound at the same level, using the Belarus region.

Post has been editedUaliga - 02.01.19, 15:39

Rep: (8282)
SF | AFH | 10.2.1.0 xiaomi.eu | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

Post has been editedCamerado - 03.01.19, 13:31
Reason for editing: AFH

MIUI | 10.2.1.0 China. | 10 | 8.1 | System / TWRP
MIUI | 10.2.1.0 China. | 10 | 8.1 | MiFlash / fastboot

MIUI | 9.1.1 China. | 10 | 8.1 | System / TWRP

Rep: (33)
* seaman19651,
* _xSANEKx_,
* Agat11,

http://en.miui.com/thread-5023466-1-1.html

I downloaded from here ARB Disabled, but I just realized that it was still a nine, and the top ten was not posted there.

Instructions for cutting ARB files for MIUI 10 Global relevant?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global / Note 5 China - MIUI Firmware

Post has been editedBunster - 03.01.19, 16:40

Rep: (15)
Script for those who write an incorrect graphic key after recovery from back-up (maybe after installing another firmware)
throw on your phone if you have another working phone, download on it and pass through bluetooth ...
Instruction:
Open camera (swipe right left)
Shoot the curtain down and turn on bluetooth.
Start a transmission from another device, (it may turn to the desktop and ask you to enter a password).
Again, go to the chamber pull the curtain and click on the notifications to accept.
Reboot into the recovery, install and look for the Bluetooth folder install the reboot and rejoice.

Rep: (3504)
MultiRom - Installing several firmware at once.

SF | AFH | dedyk | 9.1.3 xiaomi.eu | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

https://xiaomi.eu/comm…-2-3.48509/post-465568

Post has been editedCamerado - 04.01.19, 09:29
Reason for editing: AFH

Rep: (301)
Put 10.2.1
What noticed:
- changed icons in the menu and icons of the on-screen buttons
- Autostart appeared in the camera (in the settings) ... why ???
- the cleaner, weather, security, file manager have been updated (maybe someone will not update because I have disabled system prog updates)
- the item in the battery menu has changed
- well, about the shutter in the display of the state of memory, everyone saw
- interest inside the battery icon is also seen
- in messages double tap on the text of the message - reveals the text on the whole screen (maybe it was before - today I noticed :-). herebelow uv.dantist-ya wrote that it was long ago, but in the post I leave because the chip is necessary, but about it maybe someone does not know))

addition from uv_brooks_ (post below)
Also recording system sounds in the recording from the screen
Cured music widget on the lock screen (track switching is shown when content is hidden)
The ability to hide the curtains on the lock screen
"First Aid" is kind of safe :)

Post has been editednumb_2006 - 04.01.19, 16:33

Rep: (309)
numb_2006 @ 4.01.19, 16:16*
What noticed:
Also recording system sounds in the recording from the screen
Cured music widget on the lock screen (track switching is shown when content is hidden)
The ability to hide the curtains on the lock screen
"First Aid" is kind of safe :)

Post has been edited_brooks_ - 04.01.19, 16:23

Rep: (5)
* WANTU2MUCH , Sitema
- New: updated security patch (dated December 2018)
Lock screen, status bar
- Fixed: sometimes the headphone icon disappeared
- Fixed: screenshot scrolling did not always work
- Fixed: button to return to the conversation was covered for hours
- Fixed: restriction of notifications was not possible
- Fixed: it is impossible to use unlocking with a finger during a call
Dictaphone
- Fixed: record status was displayed incorrectly in the notification blind

Rep: (21)
The only thing at 10.2.1.0 is a small random flicker of black, when opening applications. For example, in chrome you use, go to the desktop, open 4pda and bang, fast flicker. Not always, but often enough in different applications.
Carping, but still.
For daily flashing in general, in my opinion, it doesn't matter what the next firmware is to roll today.
For those who flashed and forgot quite working and weekly extreme and stable extreme.
I myself am from the daily flashers

Rep: (341)
pdb55 @ 01/06/19 06:59*
and what is the carousel for the slave table?

Carousel Mi Wallpaper Carousel mfashiongallery.emag
Desktop and Lockscreen
Install as a normal application. Immediately after installation, enter the application and add an icon to the desktop.
Further, all the settings on the screen:
Screenshot with settings
Attached Image

Attached fileMi Wallpaper Carousel.apk(13.98 MB)

Post has been editedilichva - 06.01.19, 20:33

SF | AFH | Google | 9.1.3 MiRum | 10 | 8.1 | TWRP

http: //portal.mi-room...enie-miui-mirum-9-1-3/

So, the moment you were all waiting for: the answer to the question, which firmware is the best?

"Ample experience The user is a granted characteristic of the Android owner who wants to deviate in the operation of its device from the official framework. Everything you do, you have to do is thoughtless, and not to rely on whose one would be the opinion. Nobody, besides you, does not bear any responsibility for what you do with your phone - up to complete destruction. Read the topic and ask what the type of questions: "And what firmware / core / program / settings are better" you risk instead of answering to get 2 days, which you just have enough for:
1 day - understanding the meaninglessness of your question without criteria.
Day 2 - leisurely search and finding answers to all your questions on the forum.

What is the best firmware? The one that you yourself consider the best and the one that works most stably and fully on your particular device. The creators of ROMs are not telepaths, no one knows what your soul is for, no one will give any guarantees in advance of the performance of a particular ROM.

I advise guests to follow the following rules:
1. If you haven’t been on the forum for at least a day - go ahead and read at least half of the missing pages before posting something!It's just awful, how many posts of the same type and questions in the subject!
2. Found something interesting - check if it is already in the header, write a post, explain where you found, on which firmware from which author / localizer you tested, attach a link to the original resource! The content of the post should be clear!
3. Respect the opinion of Soforumchan, even if it does not coincide with yours, always argue your statements! Outrage - the most recent thing that can be (and in fact it is impossible) to express if you did not answer the question within 10 minutes or sent to the header / for previous pages. The minimum causes bewilderment when people wrote posts, helped, explained, and even page after all the efforts go to the mild because of those who just appeared in the topic and, without reading anything, believes that now he will explain everything to the hundredth time. .

If you decide to test something at your place, write what test it is, how much, what is the result. This will be a real help, not a flood, for which your post and profile will be guaranteed to rise in the rating.

Now from me personally:
In my disclaimers, I always write two things: everything at your own peril and risk; My words are not the truth of last resort. If I said that I myself put something / did not put / deleted / changed - no need to repeat after me! You have your device with a certain revision, hardware, etc., which can behave completely differently.

In QMS, I am often addressed for advice and ask what I recommend to put. So: I recommend sitting on Global Stable and do not touch anything. Everything else is not the recommendation. Everything that is on the opening of the bootloader is experiments, updates, files, departures, reboots, bootlups - up to the complete shocking of the device. If something does not work, and you want to solve the problem on a specific firmware - to rely on anyone. You can catch potential and cardinal solutions, they can be both completely incompetent and come from experienced Android owners. The choice is always yours. The degree of competence of this or that% username% for no percent of your full responsibility reduces.

Be sensible, cool, think about each step, read the reviews of those who performed similar steps. Do not save an extra half hour with the price of the iron of your phone. Think with your head, apply logic, re-read the cap and use the search on the branch. You can not "poke" in the branch of the files, where you "poke". You need to at least understand what you want and what you do. Do not understand - sit on the Global Stable.

All good and productive stay in the forum thread!
Sorry - boiling!

MIUI | 10.2.1.0 Global | 10 | 8.1 | System / TWRP
MIUI | 10.2.1.0 Global | 10 | 8.1 | MiFlash / fastboot

* 999nik999
999nik999 @ 01/08/19, 15:54*
Not found on the forum

How to ask questions in the topic and why posts are deleted?

When writing a question, try to formulate a question or answer so that it is understandable to the other forum participants. Avoid flooding, philosophizing, lyrical digressions. It is very important that you indicatehow you can detailed information about your problem:
What is it?
What led to her?
What actions to address it you have taken?
Firmware versions before and after the update. Loader statuses before and after. Recovery Status: TWRP or Stock?
Other additional information that may help in solving your problem. (Screenshots, third-party versions, frequency of development, etc.)

If you notice that your post has been deleted, you should not write about it and / or ask in the topic. Most likely the post was deleted for one or several reasons below:
The answer to your question is in the header - you should carefully review it for the availability of information on your problem. In particular, FAK and Instructions on firmware.
The answer to your question has been discussed in the topic several times - you should use the search by topic.
Your post is offtopic in this topic - think about whether you came here? Perhaps there is a more appropriate topic for your question.

So you should not write posts like:Hooray, I was all done cool. ; Why doesn’t the update come to me? ; etc. - This is a flood and makes it difficult to find useful information in the subject.
Again scribbling Above it was already possible to learn a lot. : yes2:

Post has been editedgyord - 08.01.19, 16:01

Rep: (126)
Frequently asked for different versions of Masik. Here they are:
https: //drive.google.c...h2EnSrfPiwpg1BpVocckhb
You can in the cap.
Picture

Post has been editedgyord - 09.01.19, 16:35

Rep: (1876)
* Street_Wolf
M
Message moved toPower consumption and autonomy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
Resource rules
4.18. It is forbidden to deviate from the topic.
Third-party processes and applications that are not provided for the functionality of the firmware (work / configuration / functionality) are not discussed in this topic.
Rules section "Android - Firmware"
2.1. The section "Android - Firmware" discusses firmware (including unofficial ones), kernels, unlocking the bootloader, getting root-rights for smartphones and tablets only on the Android platform.
Applies to all.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 16.01.21, 08:34