Device characteristics
Lens
220 В° Dual Lens, F2.0
LCD
Display OLED matrix 96x64
Sensor
Sony 2X12MP CMOS IMX377 1 / 2.3
Wi-Fi
802.11 a / b / g / N / AU 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (BCM43455)
Microphone
360 degree omnidirectional microphone
Interaction
HDMI, USB 2.0 (Type-C), Micro SD, Вј inch standard screw
photo mode
Photo FormatJPEGPhoto Resolution5760x2880Shutter TimeAuto, 2РЎ, 5РЎ, 10РЎ, 20РЎ, 30sISOAuto, 100, 200, 400, 800EV + 2.0, + 1.5, + 1.0, + 0.5.0, -0.5, -1.0, -1.5, -2.0 white BalanceAuto, Daylight (5300K), Cloudy (6200k Bay Bay), Tungsten (2800K), native (4000K) color-on TV
video mode
video format. MP4 / X resolution. 264Video 5.7 to (5760x2880) / 30 frames per second

5K (5120x2560) / 30 frames per second

4K (3840x1920) / 30 frames per second

2.5 K (2560x1280) / 60FPS

2.5 to (2560x1280) / 30 frames per second

2K (1920x960) / 60FPS

2K (1920x960) / 120 frames per second ISOAuto, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400 registered + 2.0, + 1.5, + 1.0, + 0.5.0, -0.5, -1.0, -1.5, -2.0 white BalanceAuto, daily Light (5300K), Cloudy (6200k Bay Bay), Tungsten (2800K), native (4000K) color-on TV
Time Lapse Video
Interval0.5РЎ, 1РЎ, 2РЎ, 5РЎ, 10РЎ, 30РЎ, 60sVideo format. Resolution MP4 / 264Video d. 2.5 to (2560x1280) / 30 frames per second

4K (3840x1920) / 30 frames per second

5K (5120x2560) / 30 frames per second

5.7 to (5760x2880) / 30 frames per second ISOAuto, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400EV + 2.0, + 1.5, + 1.0, + 0.5.0, -0.5, -1.0, -1.5, -2.0 white BalanceAuto, daylight Light (5300K), Cloudy (6200k Bay Bay), Tungsten (2800K), native (4000K) color-on TV
live
1536 resolution * 768
2560*1280
3840*1920
Bitrate1 - 6mbpslive Streaming ChannelWIFI, BTLive Streaming platformCustom, on YouTube, Facebook
System Setup
Auto-stitchingON, OFFVideo StandardNTSC, PALLEDsON, OFFVolumeHigh, low, muteauto Power Off3Min, 5min, 10min, no
Performance
Download speed<2swi-fi connection speed<5sWi-Fi Internet Thoughput100MbpsTypical Consumption4 Power Supply.5W
Reproduction
AppYI 360 APPPCSupport
Other
Operating Temperature0 В° C Up to 35 В° C Operating Humidity15 ~ 90% Temperature -20 RHStorage В° C ~ 60 В° CBluetooth Bluetooth 4.2 Remote ControlBT ControlColorBlack, WhiteFocus1.2 В± 5% mmscrew w inch standard screwWarranty12 MonthGoogle Street ViewSupport
Storage

Yi 360 VR camera does not come with a microSD card.
The Yi 360 VR camera requires a U3 type or higher microSD card.
Instructions
Firmware
Useful

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

K
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedOleg Vereshchagin - 24.09.20, 23:06
Reason for editing: General Information - del

Rep: (65)
lewas @ 26.12.19, 06:42*
How to edit a photo, change the position of the viewing point? Leveling the horizon.

PTGUI

Rep: (0)
Why do not files are written to the memory card IMU, stitching on the unit is turned off, the 4K mode, 25 frames. In the setting of nowhere enable stabilization. It turns out there is no stabilization at all?

Rep: (27)
smelekhov @ 24.11.18, 13:34*
Is it possible to = software to work with this camera as a web camera, not just broadcast in YouTube and FEYSBUK?

I write in case the answer to this question:
Due to the fact that the camera is able to RTMP to any address, not just in Youtube and Facebook, you can get the stream from the camera in the OBS Studio or any other place (VLC)
Here on this in a manual HabrГ©.https://habr.com/ru/post/420037/

It may be difficult to understand my idea, but I did.
True PC power for the conversion of two video streams sent to Youtube in real time is not allowed to carry out his plan.
Maybe someday I'll write a detailed manual and the results ...

Rep: (27)
In search for the steadicam Yi 360 VR ...

Obzorchik single Steadicam for our animal:

Balancing the YI Technology 360 VR Camera with the MOZA Guru 360 В° Camera Stabilizer

Official Page MOZA Guru 360 Air

Guru360 video action: Yi 360 VR Camera Low Light / Night Time 5.7K Test w / Insta360 ONE | 360 В° Vlog

On sale until adequate pricing and availability have not found (for it is not for the poor toy). Mauger who found the analogue Moza?

P.S. Analogue Moza ???FY FEIYUTECH G360 articulated panorama camera tripod

Post has been editedIceman76 - 08.01.20, 12:34

Rep: (18)
* anat5757 ,
With the stabilization of the camera, in the modern sense, not very much. IMU file writes at 5.7K and I only work with the cross-linking of the first frame in the series when processing on the PC. Therefore I try to shoot clips no more than 4 minutes.

* Iceman76 ,
I use Moza Guru360. Perhaps the only example of real stabilization, but certainly in the frame seen it. Also it does not prevent vertical oscillation. And the angle of possible lateral inclination is not great. After the appearance of Insta360 ONE X is rarely used.

Rep: (1)
I found a way out stitchevaniya native program or process the file from the camera in 1 pass, including the handling of the Premier.
Throws source from the camera in After Effects. There, according to the instructions from the video in English with subtitles (they can be transferred automatically)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1idjcc2X_FUWe do Stitch in the case of shooting with a tripod, to smooth the joints and the desire to do a patch on the nadir (bottom rack). You can now output the file as a right, for example, H.265, or modify it in Premiere.
Ekportiruem to finalize the project as a project of Premiere. Then open the project in Premiere and there if you want vyranvnivaem horizon, we set the zero point and do the animation (for example, elementarnuyu- panning or arbitrary). The example in this video, in Russian:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlGUV1IXwbE
Thus, we avoid the loss of the double transcoding, saving 50% of the time and have the opportunity to display the video with high bitretom codec H.265, which allows Youtube does not pinch it as h.264
ZY In this case, however, the loss of information about the stabilization that is irrelevant on a tripod or using the stabilizer.
Example ZYY treated Samsung file 360 ​​in which the location of the 2 frames with horizontal chambers, and in our kamery- vertical (one under the other), although the algorithm is the same.

Post has been editedalt1 - 14.01.20, 22:24

Rep: (1)
Stitch in After Effects (continued).
I am not good in After Effects, but I think it will be easy to make a template when you throw another video on the composition of A and B, displaces them and the output is a Stitch with blurred mask at the place of gluing and crop vignette.
Also Vr converter plug-in exists in Premiere, so it is possible that Stitch is possible directly into Premiere.

Guys where to download the software YI 360 VR for the PC? All direct references stopped working. Seen YI stop supporting its 360 cameras at all, and destroyed all the files to upload. This is some sort of game, not so meanly fed more than one manufacturer. Maybe someone was downloaded installer ??

* alt1 , Unfortunately this works only for a static camera. Not completed for stabilization in general is not a bad camera. Eh ....

Rep: (2)
People, tell me please, I am new on the words really ... nasnimal several vidos 4 min + 4 min + 1 + 1 + 2 .... not so ...
question. YI 360 soft shook, but like all these vidosiki connect to 1 then to throw on YouTube?
I understand that the issue is silly, but please help, please

I think like a noob function stith it out ... but even I absolutely is a noob.

Post has been editedEgor.sh - 02.04.20, 08:38

Rep: (30)
Egor.sh @ 02.04.20, 10:33*
all these combine vidosiki 1

Can be Adome Premiere, then specify when encoding VR, then YouTube itself will understand everything.

halooctopus @ 02.04.20, 03:34*
Can be Adome Premiere

Pancake and something free can anyone advise? and the odd way he did for a bonding pair vidos

Rep: (30)
Egor.sh @ 03.04.20, 07:56*
something free can anyone advise

Color correction - the fire, but you have to get used toDaVinci Resolve
Look forhereThat more like it
IMHO:
Blender - not an option, it is for the other. Although it is possible and it
Lightworks - tried for a long time, I did not go
Shotcut - not looking for some reason
DaVinchi - wrote above
OpenShot - did not even look. It seemed that just for beginners
AviDemux - beginners
HitFilm Express - power, it is necessary to get used to. I do not remember the free version limits
Next on the list was not looking ...

I must say that the free versions always have some limitations. You need to find a launcher that will be easy to work with higher resolution (for us 5K) and chase with VR tags (you can specify and then to YouTube)

* Egor.sh, if you find something suitable, then unsubscribe. Maybe someone more useful

Post has been editedhalooctopus - 03.04.20, 09:32

What happened at the moment.
I downloaded Adobe premier rush with it all glued together in one movie, but it does not recognize the type 360 ​​and stung 5.2 in 4Q. somehow "custom" but now resolution 3840 * 2160 file and odd there were two black bars top and bottom.
Then he went ona manual with youtubeset Pyton 2.7 (3m in the script does not work at all this is important!) usedspatial-media-2.0did inject metadata into vidos on the instructions and on the computer in the usual media player win 10 video earned as it appeared 360 radar and can rotate myshoy as expected. But because of the bands were 2 circle above and below. But damn! they do not pour it on YouTube nifiga he does not recognize. I'm tired. spent 6 hours on it, all the way.
While writing decided to check out YouTube again, so as not to "lie" and a pancake. it while I was asleep "post-process" and earned his chtol standards.
That's what happened in the endhttps://youtu.be/NxhJ8xYXWD8

Egor.sh @ 04.04.20, 02:15*
Now about the resolution of 3840 * 2160 file and the odd two black bars appear

So it should be :) sphere video has soonoshenie of 2: 1 (360: 180 degrees) Do you output 16: 9, so the band and added. If you need a simple gluing, no cutting / correction, it is possible andffmpeg` th glue, Otherwise - yes, 5,7K few editors supported and free - and even less. DaVinci free more than 4k does not display. Look for Prime warez, DaVinci, Paverdirektor still dancing with some also displays 5,7K

street1812 @ 04.04.20, 01:04*
you can glue and ffmpeg` th

Well, thank you good people and + in karma!

I summarize:
1) First, a bit can edit and glue hemisphere full YI Studio. On the way out, I got a bunch of mp4 files.
2) download and installMP4Toolswhich is simply the same ffmpeg a user Friendly. At the output of only 2 minutes joined 6 vidos total duration of 20 minutes and the final size of 16 GB SUPER. At this stage, we have a regular rectangle in which it is necessary to stick metadata 360, to bend it recognizable as a 360.
3) by WentYutuba instructionsby useSpatial Media Metadata Injector. There is the important nuances:
- When you go to download Python, the arm will be pulled to rock the latest 3 + ... but there's script does not run at all, it is necessary to find the latest in the historiversion 2.7
- When you go to download a script from the old school githaba hands pulled down to the list of files, and there is a pancake priatacheny scripts the first version, but really it is necessary to swing the link from the text of the instructionDownload and extract the metadata injector source code.there 2.0.zip version
- After these manipulations simply open the C: \ spatialmedia-2.0 \ spatialmedia \ gui.py and opens a small window where you just need to open a file, select where to save and run the final injection.

DONE! Congrats you've finished training videos. With one caveat. when you glue everything using MP4tools you ushatali container and the Windows do not associate the timeline with the video. That is rewound on a computer does not work, but only you can see. But when you flood it on YouTube, it will index videos and corrects the timeline ... BUT! not once ... he will tell you that the video is processed type, but it does not even show it as 360 just need to wait. besides wait dofiga. my 20 minutes was excellent 5k roller 360 through 10 hours.
Good luck. I hope all painted in detail, and you will, too.

Egor.sh @ 05.04.20, 00:58*
6 vidos total duration of 20 min

20 VR-minute video, with direct gluing, without any editing, music and tsvetokora :) people will look only at gunpoint :)
General view Sphero video, tens if not hundreds of times smaller than the flat video based on them. So one way out: the scope refreymit 1080, choosing myakotku on postproduction, and "cut to hell, without waiting peretonitom" :) sliced ​​second of three (typically three seconds), and it has already installed a minute or two to three- five (maximum) video that when good cards, people will watch. A shooting in the table - is silly.
For refreyma most convenient insta360 Studio (just update came out) or you can use the plugin from Goupro for Premiere. A simple 1080 can be anything assembly, free from DaVinci to Premiere, Vegas, etc. Faynalkata
And in general, join the discussion incart

Post has been editedstreet1812 - 05.04.20, 07:59
Reason for editing: Added Referring to chat

Hello everyone! People, tell me if possible to stream from the camera, while its charging. Stream of Wi-Fi?

yasny29 @ 09.04.20, 11:01*
whether it is possible to stream from the camera

Tell me where you want to stream, I'll check. for youtube 1000 subscribers need to start a stream, that is, it is necessary to start with something else ... tell me where, I'll check

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.11.20, 3:50