Nokia 8110 4G - Discussion | Phone, 2.4 "[KaiOS]
Your impressions of the model
I am the owner and I will say this:
In general - happy as an elephant [ 66 ] ** [13,12%]
In general, nothing, but there are nuances [ 162 ] ** [32,21%]
Nostalgia is a good thing, but the creators of the firmware will be fired without severance pay and sent to the galleys [ 184 ] ** [36,58%]
Did not meet expectations [ 60 ] ** [11,93%]
Complete horror [ 31 ] ** [6,16%]
Total votes: 503

Rep: (513)
DiscussionNokia 8110 4G
Attached ImageNokia 8110 4G
Description | Discussion � | GerdaOS | A source " | Club HMD Global Nokia »
Attached Image

• All Forum Rules are valid in the subject.savagemessiahzine.comandRules section "Push-button telephone"
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Instead of words"Thank!"usePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where they helped you, and write your thanks.
    A photo:
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Photo - Comparison:
    Attached Image
    About phone:
    • Phone:Nokia 8110 4G (2018) - Slider
    • Network:LTE Cat. 4, SKU 1 (Europe) 2G: 900, 1800 3G: WB-CDMA 1, 5, 8 4G: FDD-LTE 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, SKU2 (APAC, MEA, SSA) 2G: 900 , 1800 3G: WB-CDMA 1, 5, 8, 39 4G: FDD-LTE 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20 TDD-LTE 39, 40, 41 (38). GPS / AGPS
    • Wi-Fi:WLAN IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
    • SIM:Versions - TA-1048 DS (Dual SIM) / TA-1071 (one SIM)
    • Platform:KaiOS 2.5
    • CPU:Qualcomm® 205 (MSM8905) Cortex-A7 Dual Core 1.1 GHz
    • Display:2.4 QVGA (240x320)
    • Camera:2 megapixel (1600x1200), LED flash
    • RAM:512 MB
    • Inner memory:4 GB
    • Memory card:microSD (up to 128 GB)
    • Headphones:3.5 mm jack
    • Multimedia:FM radio, MP3 player
    • Applications:Google Assistant, Google Search, Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, etc.WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram - not yet supported!
    • Bluetooth:Bluetooth® 4.1
    • Connection:microUSB 2.0
    • Akb:removable, 1500 mAh Li-Ion
    • Working hours:7-9 pm in dir. talk / up to 25 days in waiting mode. Up to 48 hrs. Of music / 6,1 h. View video
    • Material:Polikorbanat, colors: Yellow and black. Color is not erased, because the paint is added to the material.
    • Degree of protection:IP52
    • Dimensions:133.45Ñ…49.3Ñ…14.9 mm
    • Weight:117 gr.
    • Price:Officially recommended cost in the territory of the Russian Federation -5990R.Pre-order, sales start July 2, 2018
    Information:
    Useful:
    Why didn't they do it on the phone ...?:
    Well, why, was it really impossible? You ask. It’s already the 21st century, and of course I want to see a modern set of functions in the new (updated) gadget. And of course you resent why they did not do it:
    - bigger camera
    - battery is poorer,
    - Charging faster
    - the processor is more powerful
    - firmware better,
    - screen brighter,
    - letters are more honorable,
    - speakers and sound better
    - the buttons are more pleasant,
    - stronger body,
    - why he has no legs - so that he ran for beer,
    - why there are no hands - to fry potatoes and shish kebab,
    - why there is no AI (head) - so that for me: he did his lessons / passed exams / wrote essays / term papers / diploma. work / dissertation, worked for me, brought money to the house, raised children, drove to kindergarten / school (I don’t get carried away, believe, many wishes are extensive)?
    I will answer you - alas, in this push-button phone all the above functions are missing, but progress does not stand still and maybe sometime in the near future, in a few years - there will definitely be) And the phoneNokia 8110 4Galready announced and produced with the characteristics listed above!

Past polls:
    Attached Image

For questions about filling caps and new information, please contactlesnichiyya via QMS.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 15.01.20, 14:30
Reason for editing: Link to drain firmware

Rep: (17)
* MrHeralt
I even have children in the game no longer play after the first time you try.

There were only due to the form factor and function calls. The rest is completely unnecessary in this phone.

Rep: (229)
* MrHeralt MAC-address his constant, prescribed in the EFS (Well this is Qualcomm). However, after Wallace Toolbox 0.0.4 it is possible to change autonomously as it pleases. However, as the IMEI.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 2:16