> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-G970 Galaxy S10e / SM-G973 Galaxy S10 / SM-G975 Galaxy S10 + (F / N, Exynos) - Talk | Smartphone, 5.8 "/ 6.1" / 6.4 "
Poll
What version do you own or are you going to take?
No [ 625 ] ** [5,15%]
Galaxy S10e [ 4622 ] ** [38,07%]
Galaxy S10 [ 3275 ] ** [26,98%]
Galaxy S10 Plus [ 3625 ] ** [29,86%]
What color is your device (will be)?
Prism White [ 2166 ] ** [17,84%]
Prism Black [ 5658 ] ** [46,61%]
Prism Green / Green [ 1781 ] ** [14,67%]
Prism Blue / Blue [ 480 ] ** [3,95%]
Ceramic Black / Ceramic Black [ 526 ] ** [4,33%]
Ceramic White / Ceramic White [ 302 ] ** [2,49%]
Canary Yellow [ 345 ] ** [2,84%]
No [ 649 ] ** [5,35%]
Prism Silver [ 70 ] ** [0,58%]
Total votes: 12140

Rep: (764)
DiscussionSamsung SM-G970 Galaxy S10e / SM-G973 Galaxy S10 / SM-G975 Galaxy S10 + (F / N, Exynos)
PictureSM-G970F / SM-G973F / SM-G975F
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | S10e - firmware пїЅ | S10 firmware пїЅ | S10 + - firmware пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion S10e / S10 / S10 + (Snapdragon 855) пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Modification and decorations | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Specifications
User's manual

• Dimensions:
    • S10e - 142.2 / 69.9 / 7.9 mm
    • S10 - 149.9 / 70.4 / 7.8 mm
    • S10 + - 157.6 / 74.1 / 7.8 mm

• Weight:
    • S10e - 150 grams
    • S10 - 157 grams
    • S10 + - 175 grams / 198 grams (version with ceramic body)

• Screen:
    • S10e:
      • Screen technology - Dynamic AMOLED, HDR10 +
      • Diagonal - 5.8 "inches
      • The ratio of the screen to the phone ~ 84.75%
      • Resolution - 1080 x 2280 pixels
      • Pixel density - 435 PPI
      • Glass - Gorilla Glass 5
    • S10:
      • Diagonal - 6.1 "inches
      • The ratio of the screen to the phone ~ 88.29%
      • Resolution - 1440 x 3040 pixels
      • Pixel Density - 551 PPI
      • Glass - Gorilla Glass 6

• S10 +:
      • Diagonal - 6.4 "inches
      • The ratio of the screen to the phone ~ 85.1%
      • Resolution - 1440 x 3040 pixels
      • Pixel density - 534 ppi
      • Glass - Gorilla Glass 6

• Processor and OS:
    • Chipset - 64bit - Samsung Exynos 9 9820 (8nm)
    • CPU - Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mangust M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA / LATAM
    • Graphic accelerator - ARM Mali-G76 MP12
    • Memory:
      • S10e:
        • RAM - 6GB LPDDR4X
        • Built-in memory - 128GB / 256GB
        • Memory card - up to 512GB (hybrid slot with sim-2)

• S10:
        • RAM - 8GB LPDDR4X
        • Built-in memory - 128GB / 512GB

• S10 +:
        • RAM - 8GB / 12GB (ceramic version) LPDDR4X
        • Built-in memory - 128GB / 512GB / 1024GB (version with ceramic body)

• operating system - Android 9.0 Pie
    • Samsung version - One

• Networks:
    • 2G - CDMA 800, GSM 850/900/1800/1900
    • 3G - CDMA2000 1xEV-DO | TD-SCDMA 1900/2000 | UMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100
    • 4G - 4G FDD LTE B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B25 (1900), B26 (850), B28 (700), B32 (1500), B66 (AWS-3)
      TDD LTE B38 (2600), B39 (1900), B40 (2300), B41 (2500)
    • Cameras:
      • Main
        • S10e
          • 12 MP + 16 MP, Dual Pixel AF, OIS
          • Primary: 12MP, 26 mm, 1.4 Ојm, f / 1.5 - 2.4, 1 / 2.55 ", AF
          • Wide angle: 16MP, 12 mm, 1.0 Ојm, f / 2.2, FF
          • 4K HDR10 +, 4K @ 60FPS

• S10:
          • 12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP, Dual Pixel AF, OIS
          • Tele / Photo: 12MP, 52 mm, 1 Ојm, f / 2.4, AF
          • 4K HDR10 +, 4K @ 60FPS

S10 +:
          • 12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP, Dual Pixel AF, OIS
          • Tele / Photo: 12MP, 52 mm, 1 Ојm, f / 2.4, AF
          • 4K HDR10 +, 4K @ 60FPS

• Frontal
        • S10e
          • 10 MP, f / 1.9, Dual Pixel AF, 1.22 Ојm, Auto HDR

• S10:
          • 10 MP, f / 1.9, Dual Pixel AF, 1.22 Ојm, Auto HDR

S10 +:
          • 10 MP + 8 MP, Dual Pixel AF, Auto HDR
          • Primary: 10MP, 1.22 Ојm, f / 1.9,
          • Additional: 8MP, 1.12 Ојm, f / 2.1

• Connections:
      • Charging port - USB 3.1 Type-C
      • Reversible wireless charging - 9W
      • Audio output - 3.5mm jack
      • Bluetooth - 5.0 version (A2DP, AVRCP, DIP, HFP, HID, HSP, LE, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP)
      • WiFi - 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax 2.4G + 5 GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM

• Battery
      • Lithium-ion, not removable
        • S10e - 3100 mAh
        • S10 - 3400 mAh
        • S10 + - 4100 mAh

• Equipment
      • Smartphone
      • Fast Charge Power Supply
      • USB Type C cable
      • AKG Headphones
      • OTG adapter
      • USB Type C to microUSB adapter
      • Clip to remove the SIM card tray
      • Instructions, documents

A photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Links to useful topics
miscellanea
Reviews, Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 21.08.20, 20:04
Reason for editing: Editing Navigator

Rep: (2051)
K
* iPonchik47,
Check out the Resource Regulations -
4.5. Creating a duplicate is not allowed.

Rep: (731)
Galaxynote65 @ 07.03.19, 14:41*
Stickers pasted on one another and the two Samsung

If the stickers from Samsung, that's okay. Sometimes, when collation something nedokladyvayut and you have to open. The Messenger has nothing to do with it. It happens, straight from the factory such boxes come. If I am not mistaken, to the S7 or S8 whole lot of such phones it has been, like some papers at the plant not to have invested in the region and had to repack everything.

Rep: (49)
* 11_zhykaff,
No, I do not need the more expensive. I needed a compact. Shovels do not like. I have in front of this Samsung sony xz2 compact was. Well, the iPhone XS Mac there due to certain circumstances.

Rep: (485)
Alexander 174 @ 03/07/19, 13:47*
If the stickers from Samsung, that's okay. Sometimes, when collation something nedokladyvayut and you have to open. The Messenger has nothing to do with it. It happens, straight from the factory such boxes come. If I am not mistaken, to the S7 or S8 whole lot of such phones it has been, like some papers at the plant not to have invested in the region and had to repack everything.

Often suffers from the Messenger, reveal, and then type vparivayut required to open before the sale. There was a time not with them, simply refused the order.

Rep: (78)
viewer2007 @ 24.02.19, 20:02*
If anything, there is a second camera is not Shirikov, but purely for beautiful bokeh. The one who came up with for this squirm second chamber should be shot, the thing is completely useless, but dyren on a huge screen.
This hole is not a great time, if you do not have, does not mean everyone does not need two, well, she played up with all sorts of types of wallpaper KIMJONGILIA very cool, there's some straight perfectionism in terms of customization of the three!

Rep: (444)
FlatOut @ 7.03.19, 12:38*
So it is necessary to go into a megaphone office

No need to go anywhere. Connect via chat, ask "the IMS services" in your account. After the robot into the conversation turns technician and all activates. After that VoLTE work. Sim has to be either the Moscow region where MegaFon has launched this service.

Post has been editedRustyb - 07.03.19, 12:59

Rep: (149)
Alexander 174 @ 07/03/19, 10:47*
Yes, and who had a crash modem too ...
Well, the crash and I snatched yesterday, right after the restart, how to order a new little new thing flew. As long as nothing else is manifested. Yes, and the display I did not click in any place, I was not looking))) and about the screen tint I did stopped thinking since the tantrums pink displays on S8 / 8+.)) By the way I have, and with shades of all order. Maybe just lucky ...

Rep: (4)
Galaxynote65 @ 7.03.19, 14:41*
Why on the box 2 sticker (warranty from Samsung)

I have a clock gear S3 when it was bought, then healed, that the customs opened for inspection, then the Samsung new glues.
I bought in MVideo.

Post has been editedRuL - 07.03.19, 13:05
Reason for editing:

Rep: (22)
* Galaxynote65,
It often happens that just did not like the color when buying or guarantees that have invested. Seal these shops are not sent, as far as I know. Box back to Samsung and Samsung glue.

Rep: (22)
* RUL, Clock yet I was fine in the end?

Rep: (0)
Keep vkurse ... I write from an old s7EDGE, after a reset, the screen stops responding in part and without load: unsure:

Rep: (67)
11_ezhykaff @ 03/07/19, 12:36*
I think what's in store at S10y (more expensive) to change without problems, even if less than 14 days

And what will change?

Rep: (1)
Has anyone figured out why instagrame poor video quality? If you go through the explorer, everything is OK, through the application all the boxes.

Rep: (40)
veacheslav @ 07.03.19, 13:36*
zikasak, I have, on the Beeline, eats battery heavily. Perhaps due to the fact that the signal is not stable.

A sim card changed?

Posted on 07/03/2019, 13:42:

Soreyn @ 07.03.19, 13:40*
Has anyone figured out why instagrame poor video quality? If you go through the explorer, everything is OK, through the application all the boxes.

I have the instance's OK shows strange course.

Rep: (1)
Soreyn @ 07.03.19, 14:40*
through the application all the boxes.

is only a couple people I knew, most likely due to the settings either in the phone or facebook

(!) FAQ (frequently asked Questions)

Go to the list
Q: Poor triggered fingerprint reader, what to do?
A: Register several times single-digit fingerprint at a different position. When you want to unlock your phone using the fingerprint scanner, you should put your fingertip completely, rather than the edge of the scanner on the finger, holding it on the scanner with minimal effort. Under such conditions, unlock you will be the first time.

Q: What's the point blink on the image of the antenna when making a call?
A: It's proximity sensor located below the display.

Q: Where Delhi LED notification alerts?
A: It was removed. Due to the increase in the display area of ​​the LED had to be sacrificed.

Q: And promised to introduce an alert notification using harping light around the chamber. How to enable this?
A: So far, no such function at the moment. Will, it is also unknown.

Q: My phone heats up when you first set up, it is normal?
A: This is normal. When you first set up the device downloads all applications and settings from the backup. Anxious not to be, it's not just on this device. Checked.

Q: The film is glued to the S10 and S10 + conveying?
A: No, not conveying. It is usual film with excellent oleophobic coating. Glued manufacturer to fingerprint scanner fingerprint breakdowns normally. Films from foreign manufacturers do not guarantee a good job of finger scanner.

Q: I have a screen with a yellowish tinge, it is the norm?
A: In principle, it is not considered marriage. Yellowish hue made to ensure that your eyes do not get tired from the long view content on your display device.
If you think that this is not the norm, then you direct route to the store where I got the machine. There to prove his innocence and return your money (if possible), of course you need to have time for 14 days after the purchase of the phone.

Q: Is it possible to display more on the AOD where to put your fingerprint?
A: You can =>Settings-biometrics and security-mark-Icon Display fingers. icon when off. screen.

Q: Whether silicone transparent cover in the kit?
A: The Russian supply is not.

Q: What goes in the complete set of delivery?
A: The package includes: carton, waste paper, paper clip to eject the SIM card, battery charger, power cord, 2 adapters: USB / Type-C and MicroUSB / Type-C, wired headset and the device itself.

Q: What color charging cable and earphones included?
A: black device - black to white - white.

Q: What clicks in the camera area at start "Camera" application?
A: It flips the camera aperture.

Q: I found a phone marriage after a few days of purchase, what should I do?
A: As long as less than 14 days after the purchase of urgently go to a store and ask for an exchange or refund. For repairs do not agree, since you have not passed 14 days after purchase. The store can take the phone to the examination, which should not exceed 10 days. Remember the law is on your side.

Q: How to display battery percentage display in the status bar?
A: Settings - Notifications - status bar - shows the percentage of charge.

Q: I had a crash modem, what to do?
A: The answer isfasting.

1. Indicator missed event no longer exists.
2. The ring around the camera flashes only when defining a person and not an indicator of missed.
It is possible (according to rumors) was added in the firmware later.
3. Some users observed reboot menu, similar to rekaveri. This crash modem. Samsung promises to fix in the update.
4. Flashing pixel close to the camera during calls is a proximity sensor
5. If you shake a smart, then heard the crackle. This auto focus / optical stabilization in the cameras. This is normal.
5. The screen is much yellow. He does not yellow. This is how the dynamic amoled immersive display from Samsung. If you do not like - move the sliders of red and green to the left in the settings screen.
6. Screen clicks when pressed. Perhaps it is poorly pasted, there were cases of replacement vehicles under warranty.
7. The screen of shades of pink. If you can prove it in the store, you will be exchanged for a new phone.
8. Headphones buds bad play. Go through the settings adapt sound course, adjust the headphones in the program galaxy wearable, pick ambyushury and clips and everything will be much better.
9. Smart really hot for no reason. This often happens when you transfer applications, and (especially) settings via smart switch, especially if you go with a galaxy smartphones. Do a hard reset, and configure smart from scratch. Overheating stop.
10. What kind of film on the screen? Film with cut-out camera - Samsung original film, glued at the factory. It has an oleophobic coating. Glued to the fact that you had not stuck a variety of glass and films, that may interfere with the ultrasound screen under the scanner in operation. This film is guaranteed to work with him.
11. If you remove the film, the screen has an oleophobic coating? Yes there is.
12. Poor working fingerprint. Including increased sensitivity of the screen in the settings. Some help. Try to add the same finger a few times. It is also noted that the scanner works worse with dry skin.
13. During the on / switch cameras clicking noise. This is the sound of the diaphragm switch.
14. How to reassign Bixby button? Settings-Advanced-function key Bixby. You may need to refresh Bixby of the galaxy store. If you still can not configure Povljana, then you willanother way.
15. Inclusion of the adaptive mode to the power saving settings may initially lead to increased consumption of energy. He needed a few days to adjust, then the battery will be enough for longer (+ 10-20%)
16. How to view the percentage of battery: shutter down (fully) - three points - the status bar
17. "Jumps" brightness while viewing the video, youtube. Switch off in Settings, Advanced Settings item "Improving the quality of the video."

For the creation of this manual, time spent and works great thanks to our dear friends mirage-stv and INSPECTOR

Post has been editedalexummc - 28.05.20, 10:55

Rep: (4)
if you like the parallax effect iPhone - just move icons from different angles?

Post has been editedgaz876 - 07.03.19, 13:47

K
Dear friends! Starting with this post, all the posts with questions the answers to which are in the cap threads will be deleted without warning!
We strongly recommend that before you ask a question, get acquainted with the cap threads and use the search on the topic and also read at least the last 2-3
page of this topic. Let us respect the labor of others!
And of course everyone likes to communication on the forum!

Rep: (3)
A scratching and I a few words words about galaxy S10e, use from 1 March, until this was galaxy s9, oneolus 6t, the main plus 10 to 9 for me, it's the interface speed, 9 often slipped friezes, especially when displaying animation release, standard applications are often unloaded from memory, and opened unloaded with a noticeable delay, it is me particularly strained, unlock the face, too, was to say the least not very much, worked slowly, heavily dependent on the angle from which you look at the smart phone, thank God, everything is fixed in 10ke , the interface is fast and smooth, unlock the face is much better scanner, not believing it is not too convenient location, too neploh.Batareyu holds better than 9, if that was just a nightmare, here, too, things are bad, but better than a 9 on 20 - 30% .Internet I have to work 10 catches for noticeably better than 9, the sound from the speakers, too luchshe.Iz that was not pleasant, it is a clear yellowish color screen, many photos look quite unusual, sliders move, do not help much, but his eyes did not tense up, play in a pink very minimal, but they are in any amoled, but somewhere in the green / blue, somewhere in the pink as Samsung, but it's not the horror who was on the galaxy s8, I passed a week after the purchase because of the terrible pink screen.

Rep: (6)
* Vitcool , not

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 16:32