The size of your OS
x86 (32) [ 822 ] ** [23,5%]
x64 [ 2225 ] ** [63,61%]
Total votes: 3498

Rep: (1166)
What is your OS on PC?
New open voting from 03/23/2012

Attached Image

The theme for creating statistics of the systems of our members of the forum. Unlike past votes, a vote was added to the topic for the system capacity. Choose only axles mounted on the iron, i.e.We do not indicate virtual systems when voting on this topic!
Results of previous polls
Attached Image
Attached Image

Theme rules:
  • Forbidden provocations Holivar type "Linux vs Windows".
  • Messages violatingForum Ruleswill be deleted!
  • Warez software for PC, like the OS itself, is not welcome on the forum!
  • If you write a response to the topic - argue!
    Otherwise, your actions will be regarded as cheating posts! And punished accordingly: yes2:

Post has been editedShoore - 29.05.17, 13:02

Rep: (0)
I voted for the server 2003 (it costs while on the LAN that, besides me, there are 2 more people behind my computer: Dad and sister).

In general, FreeBSD, Win95 Flight, Win3.1 and 3.11 Flight, MS DOS 5.0 (well, do not put on 286 DOS 6.22), Noname OS.

Rep: (96)
Magnat
Makos in the sense of aimak jy 5.

Rep: (134)
XP like everyone else!

Rep: (104)
Basic -2003 Standart, for fun and so as not to lose your skills - FreeBSD 5.2

Rep: (1)
WinXP PRO SP2 | ASP11 | Freebsd

Rep: (276)
The axis, by its name annoying any poketovoda ...

Rep: (64)
JDima
The axis, by its name annoying any poketovoda ...

Palm OS chtoli? : D: D: D: D: D: D

Rep: (10)
fucking kind ....
I voted for the freak! Firstly, for me it’s happiness (console: rolleyes:, put Mona and KDE ...), secondly, Linux has a rest compared to it, I explain why:
1. There are more than 300 distributions of Linux (although we know the current main ones, such as Mandriva (Mandrake), Fedora Core (I had version 4, replaced Red Hat), SUSE Linux (a commercial distribution, recently, as well as the mandriva are popular among rad users ) and so on ... and so, there are more than 300 of them, and there is only one FreeBSD!: D
2. Knowing the freak can be easily (although not, labor is always needed, or rather not very difficult), you can learn other Linux distributions. Although if you take up the mandriva for example, you can learn to work in it, but (for me at least) it’s like pascal in the program (I'm talking about frayakh), of course, a crude comparison, but the meaning is clear.
3. You can even put an old Pentium on the second one, which will fly, while Linux will have a penguin thinking for a very long time, and even more so when loading it (for example, on my car (don’t think about it, not 2 stumps, although there’s one too: rolleyes: Linux starts 5 minutes, at the same time, freebsd runs prokticheski instantly.
4. Linux comes with a bunch of unnecessary distributions that you can not install (fedora core after 2.5 hours of installation took 7.5 with gb: angry :), and collect freebsd mona, as they say for yourself ...
5. I hope my sermon inspired you :) (although it is unlikely, because 99% of users have a Windows, from which they are bastard like I am from fryahi: yahoo :)

Windu dislike for the following prchinam:
1. Duza, Uncle Bill and his team (Microsoft, which: D) please us with the next bugs (for example, take the "New Year's" bug about non-integrate processing .wmf (Wndows Meta File), with the help of which mona without difficulty gain access to the command line of someone else's car, Well, I think the consequences you yourself understand, and although Microsoft has repeatedly reacted to this bug and posted an update with a precompiled GDI32.dll, but the keck shakes updates ???: D (I want to note that this bug is striking and unickered cars, but naturally units )
2. The reason for the popularity of windows is the popularity of windows
3. I'm terribly uncomfortable in this wasp (many just do not understand why)
4. etc

H it’s a sin to conceal it, and I have Windows, though the current should be: D (this is on another machine at home), I would very much like to change my 2210 to Linux, but the trouble is, you can’t do this, it’s mona zaurus for 22,000 kosorya. : blink:

So here I live: good:

Threat. On one laptop is Mandriva 2005 limited edition, on another laptop, on the third stand winda (formerly fedora core 4 was): good:

Post has been editedDensi - 10.03.06, 22:14

Rep: (33)
frya steers unambiguously .... and so at me 2003 server ... and 6 fr

Rep: (32)
Xp

Rep: (6)
ALT Linux is the main working axis, XP is purely simple for the game. (Although I use it very, very rarely.)

Rep: (140)
[boot loader]
timeout = 5
default = multi (0) disk (0) rdisk (1) partition (2) \ WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi (0) disk (0) rdisk (1) partition (2) \ WINDOWS = "- = MelcoSoft BbIHb XP Xakep Edition RU = -" / noexecute = optin / fastdetect /KERNEL=kernel1.exe
C: \ = "- = MelcoSoft WindoZa 98 aka MustDie OS = -"

C: fat 98СЏ
D: fat pure file: \ m /:
E: fat
F: ext3 empty
98th seems to me more comfortable than xp, but on the other hand, the second has the most ample opportunities, which is typical for me.
However, the 98th serves as a lifeboat for me if the other SHUTS NIpadetski.
thirdly, I hate Windows, but I use it, because have not yet known the "TRUE TAO LINUXOID"! and you want so much that next to it, on the fourth disk, settle down to the example of Gentoo or FreeBSD and become the basis ...

Rep: (162)
I have a dos

Rep: (9)
I have Windows 2000 and XP, I voted for XP

Rep: (1)
and why there is no penkt "buggy"?

Rep: (33)
I’ll make a backup of everything that’s available and format 2 screws for ReiserFS and put only Gentoo2006 + KDE3.5. on Windows it is unlikely that I will return IMHO the mess is uncomfortable: yahoo :: yahoo :: good :: good

Post has been editedMagnat - 02.04.06, 16:26

Rep: (17)
ASP Linux ... More precisely, what remains of it: D
There is no any Windows at all, and in general I bite my elbows that LifeDrive did not buy :(
But on the other hand, if there was no Windy, it would not be cool to be a Unix'oidom;)

Rep: (115)
Fruzler
ASP Linux ... More precisely, what is left of it

And a lot left?

Rep: (17)
Wallpaper probably :) and bootloader: rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
FreeBSD =) great axis, and hidden in the depths of XP hard for Lineage =)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/28/21, 13:40