Sony Alpha SLT-A58 | For owners and anyone interested in the Sony О±58

Rep: (4)
Gentlemen, there is a problem, I ask for advice!
So, the Sony SLT-A58 ver. 1.01. I turn on the USB connection — Remote PC, configure USB LUN — a few (I’ve tried it alone), the PC will detect SLT-A58 in the device manager, and the PlayMemories program does not see the camera ... I also tried to connect to the phone, the same trouble ...

Rep: (4)
Imeging Edge application worked with the camera, cheers. How now to connect it to the phone

UPD: RCCDroid has earned on the phone! After connecting in the program, you need to click three points in the right corner and select Reset. After that, a connection appeared.
They write that PlayMemories Mobile works with the A58, but so far I can’t connect (

Rep: (87)
* zoom200,
Here is the Pro version, if necessary (Not the latest, but working, newer could not be found)
RCCDroidPro

Rep: (31)
Welcome to the owners of the device. I have a question that's what a plan ... Recently, the disk with the archive of photos and I had to engage in recovery. Part of the pictures made on the saber chamber was on another computer, so I began to compare them with what was restored. Frames that I restored, the file size was less than the originals, which lay in the copy. At the same time, on the excipher and parameters, they were absolutely identical. Let's deal with the fact that I found out that the original photo consists of two separate frames glued into one file. The first goes with the parameters that were when shooting, and the second is the same, but 1920x1080. If there is a "second frame" from the file with your hands from the file, it became identical to the restored. Softtina, which restored the files, just separated them from the main, and I could not understand where the duplicates of pictures came from in 1920x1080.
Maybe someone knows what this function is in the camera, where it turns on / off and is this the norm?

* Dzenuz,
Hmm, but this is interesting, maybe a smaller part is done for the preview on the camera itself? Obviously, it will be difficult for him to turn over a file with a higher resolution .. But this is only a guess)

Rep: (31)
* sl3zin,
Maybe so, but I think 1920x1080 is an excessive resolution for its screen. But while there are no other explanations.

* Dzenuz,
I agree, but if you take into account the function of increasing the frame, then in theory it is just right (I'm talking about zooming the finished picture on the screen ..)

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to do something so that the video does not cut for 12 minutes?

Rep: (470)
* katana1981 I don’t cut. Try setting ACVHD mode, or whatever it's called. In short, not mp4. Only the video needs to be taken through the native memory suite, because she stitches the resulting files in one 29-minute (well, if you shot without interruption for 30 minutes).

The gentlemen ripened a new question and a new problem, I saw on other cameras with ease, tablets and phones through YUSB are connected. But Sony would not be sony if it were not to be made to do as in all other cases. And so through the connection of the camera - the smartphone on yusb did not work. How to connect this camera to a phone or tablet to see the sharpness and everything else in real time what I take off? And in general, how to connect an additional monitor to it? There is also an ADMI can be able to connect in such a procedure adapter with HDMI to micro yusb to phone, tablet?

In short, it’s possible on everyone, but on this miracle devicehttps://youtu.be/iuN9mHPVvP4

Rep: (66)
So this is sony ... We have a small town, about a million inhabitants. But I have never seen a single professional photographer with a Sony camera. Draw conclusions. I myself tried to connect this camera to an external screen, it often hurts a lot of poor sharpness, but ...

Rep: (470)
Gidiara @ 06/11/19, 21:14*
it hurt often sharpness turns bad

Alignment + normal lens, for example 16-50 - the lens is just super both in speed and resolution, and in accuracy.
* katana1981,
On Sony this is also possible, but only on more recent models. In extreme cases, an external screen via microHDMI.
P.S. We are also a town of about a million, but there are plenty of Sonia cameras, including among the pros.

* gidiara , I work as an operator on a TV channel, all cameras are only Sony, as for professional photographers, I won’t say since I use this camera only for video recording, I shot more than one report and not a single movie on it. Better for the video than Sony has not seen so far.

Faced the A58 problem with the whale 18-55 - does not control the diaphragm, the settings are changing only on the screen, on the bodice of the petals are maximally open, even if you set f 22-32. Moreover, the motor on the steer is a good, ring returns to the place. There is no other lens to check. What could be, who had it? I think can change the firmware at 1.01

* Alekspokas, The firmware will not definitely help here, most likely something covered in the lens itself ..
I think the easiest way is to go with a carcass in the store and ask the lens to see ..

I am also inclined to this. That's just a diaphragm slider on the lens - pure mechanics, and the carcass understands which lens is sitting and autofocus works. There is no only feedback from the diaphragm - the carcass does not see that the diaphragm does not close. Maybe yes, try another lens.

Rep: (8)
Tell me, what volume of the memory card supports this FATAAPArat? Increased Samsung Class 10 by 32, it seems that he sees half of memory.

Rep: (66)
Not, I understand that this is a Golimi Sony and all that .. But the memory card reads confidently at 64GB, class 10. On AliExpress, what did you take the memory card? Oh well...

I am looking for a drawing (diagram) of the internal device. In adjustment of the sharpness of the viewfinder, the spring flew out, tell me how it should be correctly standing? Maybe there is a photo?

* Deem333,
until I found a scheme, but on YouTube a bunch of rollers with disassembly

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/28/21, 09:33