Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Three-axis manual stabilizer for action cameras from FeiyuTech with splash protection.

The main function: to keep the horizontal position of the camera during shooting. No matter how you move your hand, the camera will shoot horizontally.

It has a joystick to change the fixed direction.

It has various modes of operation:
1. Recorded direction.
2. The camera smoothly turns horizontally behind your movement (the other two positions are fixed)
3. The camera smoothly turns horizontally and vertically behind your movement (the slopes are fixed to the right to the left)
4. When you press a button, it can turn smoothly 180 degrees to shoot itself.
5. There is a time-lapse mode: we set the starting and ending points and the shooting time, the camera itself makes the specified path.
For example, you can put a turn on the left top as the starting point and right down as the end, and the camera will go through this interval, let's say, in 6 hours.
G5 device specifications
Dimensions: 85 x 79 x 246 mm

Weight: 271 grams. without battery and counterweight (a counterweight is needed for example for GoPro 5/6)

Battery: 22650 (Manufacturer promises up to 8 hours of operation)

Supported camera types: GoPro HERO6 / HERO5 / HERO4 / HERO3 + / HERO3 / Yi cam 4K / AEE and others

Additional features:
  • Phone application
  • Firmware updates
  • Battery charging via usb port
  • Charging the camera from the stabilizer
  • It has two threads to attach to the tripod (bottom and center)
  • Splash protection

Contents of delivery:
  • Stabilizer
  • Case
  • Battery
  • Counterweight
  • Usb cable
  • Cable to connect the camera to the stabilizer (for charging)

Additional accessories from the manufacturer:
  • Sliding stick
  • Mini tripod
  • Remote Control

Instructions
Additionally

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 27.12.18, 11:42
Reason for editing: Russian instruction in PDF

Rep: (135)
* abish38,
you should have asked a question with a roller right away. Cosipor is one hundred percent.

* weld, You lie and do not blush) because I flashed and calibrated. -once. - like me for example.
but I have a feeling that everything is being stitched and calibrated day and night for some reason!

Yes, and there is nothing to stitch)) for a long time did not update anything, except for the application. They add some whistles to it. I have for example two Wishbacks: increase the time in two times the time-lapse (now 8 hours), and the ability to control the camera from the application (but this is very unlikely).

Rep: (339)
* pepetz What is your evidence?

Rep: (0)
Such a question, do you have a stub in this position (photo below) that does not vibrate? Well, or maybe it twitches slightly?
With these settings, the power of the motors is generally not clear. I did everything at 50%.

Attached images
Attached Image

* iizenit vibrates and as I understand it, for a stub it is not a desirable position.

Post has been editedweld - 07.04.18, 21:24

* weld,
here and no
power motors
right direction. more than 50 is generally not usable. but between 35 and 50 keep dancing and everything will work out. still very important correct weight distribution. When turned off, the camera should hang horizontally.

* pepetz and how to achieve this, the horizontal position? Himself more movers make?

* weld,
I already talked about this on the first page, with reference to yi.

In general, finally I got to the camera YI 4k +. And in every way I began to check it with my G5 stub.
And such a problem was discovered: When you start charging the camera from a stub, the stub is normally charged, it starts to pop, you can hear loud motors. As soon as you remove the charge, the vibration, the crackling and all sorts of sounds from the stub disappear. And another moment when the screen goes out on the camera, well, it is blocked in general, the crackling from the stub also disappears.
I saw such questions somewhere, now I can’t find anywhere, as it usually happens.

* iizenit With the GoPro 5 camera, nothing like this is observed.

* iizenit I have to disappoint, I don’t have one either

By the way, from experience, connect the charging from the stub to the extreme! eats a lot and the main thing is insatiable! like a mosquito, no measure. I connected it from the very beginning of the recording once, and the evil was broken off after a couple of hours. the camera has eaten away a significant part of the stub charge is absolutely inadequate needs, well, respectively, the stub passed out ahead of time, the camera itself plowed saboi for a long time, the charge then to the fullest by this point was

Post has been editedpepetz - 10.04.18, 11:00

* pepetz * weld, Here is what the seller writes about this (Store: FEIYUTECH official store - official on Ali):

Dear Ilya,
charge cable cannon for gopro 4/5 only, can not use for yi 4 k

--------------

you can see it in the manual.we have instruction in it

Well, the screen below

They say there is no instruction in the YI 4k + that's the problem. (that's how it is so damn)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editediizenit - 10.04.18, 11:28

* iizenit what nonsense this seller writes.

I found a dude who has the same problem with charging 4k + from a stub (Left a comment on YouTube).
I threw the translation below (with the Yandex translator) and the screen. It looks like the truth. But still, why does someone work with 4k + normally someone has such a thing ....

-Finally, I bought the same kit. While everything is working fine, except for one.
While charging the camera from the gimbal, using the attached short cable (both cardan and Cam, as in normal operation), I found that the gimbal emits noticeable vibrations and motor sounds.
Have you noticed a similar problem?
I'm not sure that this is “normal” in this installation or, rather, this is a problem only with my cardan.

-Hello Friend. Have you solved your question? I have the same problem.

-No, I do not know. I checked three new cardan G5. Everyone had the same problem. I think the gimbal hardware is not ready to handle high current (1.5 A). Unfortunately

... flood is not flood, I do not know, purely a topic for discussion!

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editediizenit - 10.04.18, 13:48

* iizenit You would have chosen a white font (

Rep: (4)
Abish38 @ 04/06/18 10:28*
Stab actions:
1. With the inclusion of no stabilization, only circular movements on the horizon
2. With repeated presses (1-fold) to change modes - again, only circular movements

In general, I returned the goods to the seller. Return shipping out 1800 rubles. Postage paid by the seller on paypal.
The dispute is open, I will wait to send the second stub. Peace for everyone

Return shipping out 1800 rubles

guard: suicide:

we meetFeiyu Tech G6
I did not find a detailed comparison with g5 for the time being. happy wifi on board, with a record button.

* pepetz trump device, a new arrangement of motors.

Rep: (12)
* iizenit
I have the same. There used to be hohem hg3, he charged yi 4k without any problems. But there were 2 batteries the same as in electronic cigarettes, and they can give large currents.
And in feiyu g5, when you turn on the camera in charge, the indicator of 3 red flashes immediately flashes, such as Akum sat down. It seems he is not able to give large currents.

Does not crack if the charge of the camera is more than 90%. At the end of the charge of the camera's Akum camera, the current is reduced.

But even if the Akum cameras and sticks are fully charged, then with recharging the camera from the stick, this is all very short. Minutes at 10.

You can try to insert the 18650 battery, from a lot on Ali, you can find powerful ones. A 22650 only from feiyu

Post has been editedalex863 - 01.05.18, 09:22

On the rear of the stub above the camera position fixing button there is a thread, which seems to be normal, as on all fotik. Who is how fastened to this stub smartphone? Please throw references to such mounts for smartphones that can be used with this hole in the stub so that the phone is conveniently located on the side? : thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10.02.21, 21:18