> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Hacking PS4 | Communication hacked the Playstation console 4 users.

Rep: (1599)

The latest version of the official firmware -7.51, hacking is impossible.
Latest firmware version - 6.72

you can hackonly prefix with the official firmware version 6.72 or lower. If your console has a version below specified - update the firmware according to the instructions . If higher - look for another prefix! Downgrade is IMPOSSIBLE!

IMPORTANT RULES:
  1. Learn to collect, analyze and organize information! Without this skill, explanations will not help you. No hypothetical "Vasya" from the group will be able to explain better and in more detail than the guides written by the hypothetical "Peter". Guides of Petit did not understand - Vasya’s explanations will not be understood either.
  2. If you are not able to understand the text on cracking, can you, even with explanations, perform actions in a number of required programs?
  3. Suppose, sew, what's next? The button "download all games" will not appear and magically everything will not work itself. Something may then fail. Something will need to patch later. All this information will also need to find and summarize.
  4. Learn to google and search on the wall. Most questions already have answers. Most of the mistakes happened not only with you.
  5. Learn to explain what your problem is. No one will help if you write "the game crashes." In order to provide assistance, a person needs to understand your configuration, what you tried to do and what result it led to. What result you are trying to achieve.
    Simple example- user writes
    Error INTO to do?!?! ??!
    First screenshot of where ?. Second, the "what". Thirdly, as a result of interrogation it appears that the error while installing a patch downloaded from the PSN. That's okay, because these patches can not be put on the pirates.The interrogation took half an hour and a lot of nerves.
    How to write:
    "Hi, I ZY4 the PRO, version 6.72 system software Trying usnanovit patch, taken from here. -https://www.orbismodding.com/. When you install such a mistake here, the screenshot below "
    Nothing complicated after all. And get the answer literally right away.
  6. Respect your and other people's time.
  7. Learn to read. If they give you a link, do not be lazy and read everything.
And the most important thing is that piracy is not always easy, such dances with a tambourine often need to be performed in order to join the freebies — either learn (which is always a laborious process) or pay for a license

Briefly about the important:
  1. The current implementation is flawed breaking. Possibility of sudden crashes and reboots
  2. Can safely be updated to 5.05 to 6.72, hacking is already quite stable
  3. After each reboot of the console, the hacking must be re-activated.
  4. Use the sleep mode only after the release of the game, otherwise the console will not wake up.
  5. Unable to start the game and patches for games that require firmware version higher than 6.72
  6. There is no online. Login to PSN and use online servicesjust updated on the latest official firmware!
  7. Downgrade from high firmware versions prior to 6.72 and less than impossible. All sites that say otherwise - scam. Ignore them. At best there is a miner.Hard drive with old firmware won't help either
  8. Fit any prefix of any audit. Banned sew, inoperative drive too (need to upgrade to 6.72 ofthisinstructions). The main thing is to have access to the network (not necessarily to the Internet, local as well will do) and are suitable firmware version
  9. You can install games from an external USB-drive, or throughRemote PKG Installer. Via FTP - can not. Easiest way
  10. At the moment, you can only crack the console with system software version 6.72 and below
  11. Questions by type "long wait for hacking current versions? "Address familiar fortunetellers.

Information about 6.72

Each update is encrypted with a secret key. Only the person who has the specified key can decrypt, install and unpack it. The key is so big that breaking it with current technologies will take time, which the universe hardly has. The secret part of the key is only Sony. At the time of PS3, we had these keys, so developers could modify service packs and install them. There are no keys on ps4. More information about encryption can be found.here

Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

Useful information
Site to check the firmware version of the console when buying a new console
  • Breaking and setting

The working method of upgrading from 4.74 to 5.05 when broken down Blu-ray drive, or not at all.
Unlock browser on 4.74
Alternative installation of games (you can play while it is set)
Launch PS4 exploit through android device
Running an exploit from a console browser
Offline activation of the exploit
Exploit caching method
Selection of archival exploits
ESP ON Firmware 4.55 / 5.05 / 5.07 / 6.72
Setting up an ASUS router (or any other one with Entware support) for an exploit host
Should I block the Internet on the router or console?
How to remove the notification "you need to update the firmware"
Solving the problem of "lack of RAM"
Alternative way to launch HEN through a browser
A collection of pages with exploits for 5.05, 6.72

• Games and saves

Where to download games + Torrent download acceleration
Installing online games
Simple and clear about backup
A large selection of games frommedniy84
PS3 games on PS4 - is it possible?
PSN Stuff for PS4
Creating the installation file to install the PKG on PS4 games for the PS2
Compatibility List ps2 games ps4
Transferring games to an external HDD (4.55)
Transferring games to an external HDD (5.05) + addition
Transferring (saving) game saves through disk image creation
Backup account, saves and trophies
SNES emulator
Creating backups via FTP
FTP server v.1.00
Is it possible to restore saves after initialization
If the console does not see the game on the media
Errors when installing games
Installing mods on Skyrim
Ignore the required free space when installing games
Use cheats (payload PS4 Cheater)
Detailed educational program for cheats and trainers
How to completely remove the DLC
What folder are installed games?
Recovery games at damage and reconstructing the database console (as of April 2020 proved to myself)
Recovering games after database rebuild
Solving the problem of launching games installed via Mira + hen + example
Very detailed tutorial o Save Manager
Manual of use of the program Save Wizard for PS4 MAX

• Remote play

Installation guide for Remote Play via OrbisMan (without IDU mode)
Remote Play without activating the console
Remote Play 2.0.0 for software 4.55
Simple guides to Stream on PC

• Linux

Latest Linux Information for PS4
Small educational program
Install manjaro
Install Psxitarch
Psxitarch WiFi bug and FIX

• Other

Editing the main menu
Change avatar profile PS4 without access PSN
How to set the wallpaper + option via ftp
Work Media Player + additional info
YouTube worker(without PSN and the ability to log into the account)
Youtube enabled VR.
PS VR Mini Guide
Smart TV on PS4 (from browser)
How to put a theme "non-network"
A selection of 228 in order toGoogle drive, torrent (magnet), onYandex.Disk
Netflix (without PSN)
Twitch (without PSN)
OrbisMAN [BETA]

K
If you think you need to add something to the cap, write to the curatorxHR in QMS

Post has been editedxHR - 31.07.20, 08:52
Reason for editing: Hyde bekportirovaniyu Games - Part 1 Sources of information on this topic.

Rep: (73)
What kind and how complex manipulations should be done each time after the PS4? on the PSP at the time I remember there was just enough, and if there is not much difficult it would be necessary warning in advance with the purchase.
K
The cap Starting hacking = - Part 2

Post has been editedxHR - 06.02.18, 16:57

Rep: (26)
Tell me if you can, go to the PS Store without updating the firmware? I have stands at the moment, like 4.73 or something like that.
K
It is impossible

Post has been editedxHR - 06.02.18, 20:22

Rep: (73)
Read read did not seem too difficult than I thought, even a time he himself eksployt Hakan say so data in RAM or flash memory nat? if the second is breaking dumb every time overwrite Nand memory rather sportingly a thread zavison / off light may turn Brik.

Posted 02/07/2018, 7:03:

Read read did not seem too difficult than I thought, even a time he himself eksployt Hakan say so data in RAM or flash memory nat? if the second is breaking dumb every time overwrite Nand memory rather sportingly a thread zavison / off light may turn Brik.

Rep: (0)
What is the difference launch BlockerV2.bin or "Integrated HEN (VV1LD)"? In addition, the first faster ...

Rep: (260)
* dajmar,
Blocker blocks upgrades.

* xHR Blocks always on or switch? (Or it makes sense to prescribe a block servers on the router?)

I'm from Riga. with great difficulty I found ps4 with firmware 3.55 (a pawnshop). updated to 4.05 and then the instructions. everything is working. I pumped a bunch of games. I pumped even with external hard. games online was never interested in why not worried about the Internet.

Rep: (105)
And from which rocked the game can be a link?
K
You even bother to read something hat

Post has been editedxHR - 08.02.18, 01:33

MaXiSiS
Why online? All manipulations in LAN and then do not prescribe anything.

Post has been editeddajmar - 08.02.18, 08:19

Rep: (1599)
* .. :: BEGINNER :: ..
* kaleidoscope1979,
Any!
From 0% to 100%. Do not write nonsense and do not read tea leaves.

After rebooting, like it was written that a fresh set.
1 then it will be possible to connect to the Internet.
2 might get banned because of these manipulations, it is certainly ps4 can show that system files were moved.
thank

Rep: (260)
* 1spammer1,
And who told you that the system files have been moved? Hacking works exclusively in RAM

* xHR So the answer may be a little bit of clarification;)
M
Where you place the punctuation?

Post has been editedDyuss - 09.02.18, 02:16

vikimen74 @ 07.02.2018, 19:05*
I'm from Riga. with great difficulty I found ps4 with firmware 3.55 (a pawnshop). updated to 4.05 and then the instructions. everything is working. I pumped a bunch of games. I pumped even with external hard. games online was never interested in why not worried about the Internet.

I also think that is full of games offline.
Question everything: the game can be installed on an external hard drive? As it was hacked ps3.

Rep: (-1)
vladdt2 @ 09.02.18, 13:36*
Question everything: the game can be installed on an external hard drive? As it was hacked ps3.

Like the ability to store games on vneshnike only 4.50 Add ...

Rep: (38)
vladdt2 @ 09.02.18, 13:36*

Scozlojop @ 09.02.18, 15:22*
Like the ability to store games on vneshnike only 4.50 Add ...

Yeah.
The PS4 в„ў system must be installed system software version 4.50 or newer.

Rep: (2)
* Dyuss,
but what about hacking JAISPI?

Rep: (41)
* crowrow,
And what exactly gives the JAISPI? Everywhere only indicates "Unlock" and that anlokaetsya, and it gives - it is not clear,

Rep: (8)
After each reboot of the console, the hacking must be re-activated.

And if you do not turn it off, and just send it to sleep?

Rep: (1382)
* Frank shameless , Search tried? or at least read the topic - it is not such a big ...

Hacking PS4 (Post xHR # 70024808)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 7:12