Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum - Purchase | [smartHome]

Rep: (6)
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum - Purchase
Official site | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 1st Generation пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 2 generation пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 3rd Generation пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | application пїЅ | Selection and comparison of vacuums пїЅ

Discussing the purchase of Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum of all generations

Attached Image
Characteristics of the device from the manufacturer
Brand: Xiaomi
Cleaner Types: Vacuum Cleaner
Function: Mopping, Suction, Sweep
Feature: Mop, Remote Control, Self Charging
Self Recharging: Yes
Dust Box Capacity: 0.50L
Suction (pa): 2000pa
Power (W): 55W
Input Voltage (V): 100 - 240V
Current: 2.2A
Working Time: 2.5h
Battery Type: Li-ion
Battery Capacity: 5200mAh

Product weight: 3.5000 kg
Package weight: 6.5000 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 35.30 x 35.00 x 9.65 cm / 13.9 x 13.78 x 3.8 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 56.60 x 43.30 x 15.20 cm / 22.28 x 17.05 x 5.98 inches

Package Contents: 1 x Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum, 1 x CN Plug Adapter, 1 x Charging Dock, 1 x Water Tank, 1 x Mopping Pad
Difference s50 and s51, reviews, shops
->Difference roborocks50 and s51 only in color, more precisely edging:
A PHOTO
Roborock s50
Attached ImageAttached Image
Roborock s51
Attached Image
Attached Image
->link tooverviewfromru-mi.com
->link tooverviewfromrobotobzor.ru

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedZlisten - 16.10.19, 22:06
Reason for editing: (Useful) Filters for vacuum cleaner 3rd generation

Decided to create a discussion thread
My situation Order on JD 12/13/2017https://www.jd.ru/600161678.html
After 3-5 days, they gave a track of the form DLLEM *** YQ
I track www.daole.org/ru/track.asp
12/18/2017 sent
December 26, 2017 approved by customs
12/30/2012 approved by customs
in ponyekspress on my track gives out 12/18/2017 - A preliminary order is received (Moscow)

Posted in support www.daole.org on soap [email protected]
The answer, wait, already in your city and pionekspress deliver within 2-3 days, although the tracks are silence.

Rep: (201)
On the 7th of January for the fourth time I received the status "approved by customs". In the fourth !!! Since then, silence. wrote in support of jd, promised that tomorrow will be in Moscow, and then will give the Pony Express. Already the situation is infuriating already ... As it will be 60 days, I will immediately begin the process of returning through the stick, I will not even go to jd anymore

Rep: (0)
Why order with JD and not with ali? Is there a lower price tag, or an ambush with customs?

Why order with JD and not with ali? Is there a lower price tag, or an ambush with customs?

I bought at JD for $ 368 and it was 22 300 rub. The cheapest I've seen. Given that a month or two tracked on all trading platforms. And some came out even cheaper, who use cashbacks

Post has been editedzahar13 - 24.01.18, 13:00
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (2)
Ordered on January 12th in jd, it turned out about 23 thousand.
At the moment, released and different sites show different, somewhere flew status, somewhere waiting to be sent. I'm waiting :)

Rep: (12)
calm I left the Urumqi on January 2 and it was only on January 22 that a new record appeared that he was in the ECB

similarly, then 23 was in Moscow on sorting, 24 moved to some other intermediate point. Waiting from day to day

Rep: (3)
How good, how great that finally there was a separate topic dedicated specifically to the purchase of a vacuum cleaner!
And yesterday I asked in the general branch of purchases ...
Friends!
And here I am with a purchase of a smart vacuum cleaner Xiaomi! ... :(
I tried to buy it on AliExpress two times, from "positive" sellers ... First, the first version, and after the New Year holidays, I swung at the second! (In general, I canceled the order, the money was returned to me to the penny (they are all the same), the Chinese are great! :)
Yolki-sticks, apparently, it is the Agiotage Demand that is to blame for everything! :(
Advise (who knows) a RELIABLE seller on Ali, who will not fail in any case !!! Such a ... who has everything to be honest, everything without deception! ... After all, there are such good Chinese comrades, for sure there is !!!

Rep: (7)
Zahar13 @ 01.24.18, 13:04*
12/18/2017 sent
December 26, 2017 approved by customs
12/30/2012 approved by customs
in ponyekspress on my track gives out 12/18/2017 - A preliminary order is received (Moscow)

Similarly. DAOLE is fed with promises, JD says that we’ll be straining the carrier and as soon as we’ll get the info
I decided for myself that in late January I will open a dispute.

Rep: (2)
Trak7 @ 01.24.18, 14:05*
Advise (who knows) a RELIABLE seller on Ali, who will not fail in any case !!! Such a ... who has everything to be honest, everything without deception! ... After all, there are such good Chinese comrades, for sure there is !!!

I plan to take this sold in February -https: //www.aliexpress...a141bc92a9a5f569287247

Then accomplish your goal :)

Rep: (0)
Guys, what happened to the prices? Were on 22-24 on jd, and now 30tk ...: rolleyes:
Will there be a freebie?)

Rep: (3)
I plan to take this sold in February -https: //www.aliexpress...a141bc92a9a5f569287247...
Thanks for the tip :)

* alkrymov , well, then they put a price tag at all inadequate ... I therefore took to jd, that after all 22000 and 28500 is too big a difference in price ... True, the delivery of course strongly pumped up

Posted on 1/24/2018 at 15:22:

* artek79 I think it will be now probably out of stock, so they put a price tag like this, how supplies will be adjusted, again lowered, this is a common situation on jd

Rep: (1)
I took December 26th on JD. There was a discount plus a new coupon. Apply the maximum to $ 20 to the vacuum cleaner. Total took for $ 380 (approximately 22,600). Before that, he looked at the girobasse, but they did not give out cheaper 27.

* arhangelm , then there was a price tag of not less than 30k on the zhirtrest, and there were no discounts, promo and coupons ...

Rep: (1)
Will there be a freebie?)

Recently there was a record with them that there will be a sale on it from January 26th.

I plan in February

They have Chinese NG there at this time, the main thing is not to get into it.

Rep: (5)
ale_xb @ 01.24.18, 13:57*
then 23 was in Moscow on sorting, 24 moved to some other intermediate point.

Vovo, I now have a ride on a grandchild ...
Attached Image

Rep: (14)
* coolchief
gut at me means only in China judging by your screenshot

Here, my track ...
Almost every day I write in the shop and in the daole

Attached Image

* neosistema , the same Mui Ne ... Although in Russia the pony express carries quickly, let's see how it will be

Posted on 01/24/2018 19:01:

* djvoltt familiar picture)) only the dates are slightly different))

Rep: (4)
And how on jd can I get a discount coupon for registration? I want to prepare for the sale in advance.

http://sale.jd.ru/act/djuKT5yNLi.html
No link works, it says there are no coupons for you, try another time.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 3:56