> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Car Scanner ELM OBD2 | Application for diagnostics of your car

Rep: (711)
Car Scanner ELM OBD2
Version: 1.65.1

Last update of the program in the header:06.09.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Watch your car in real time, read errors, freeze frames and other diagnostic data, measure acceleration and much more!

Description:
Application for the diagnosis and control of the vehicle through the adapter ELM327.

Program features:
1) Customizable dashboard with multiple screens. Print the data that you need in the form that is convenient for you.
2) Reading errors (quick and in-depth).
3) Reset errors (fast and in-depth).
4) Monitoring the results of ECU self-diagnosis.
5) Freeze frame reading (state of engine parameters at the time of error registration)
6) Check the readiness of the car to test the environmental performance of the exhaust.
7) Support all cars compatible with OBD2 standard (go tocarscanner.infoto get more info).
8) Car Scanner includes pre-configured connection profiles for a wide variety of vehicles.
Some connection profiles will provide you with additional features (especially for Toyota, Mitsubishi, GM, Opel, Vauxhal, Chevrolet, Nissan, Infinity, Renault, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda cars).
9) Dashboard mode can be used as a projector on the windshield of your car. Get for free what used to be available only to premium cars!
10) You can make accurate acceleration measurements with the Car Scanner!
11) Car Scanner can record the displayed data for later analysis.
12) Car Scanner can monitor fuel consumption and maintain detailed statistics on fuel consumption and fuel costs.
13) coding VAG cars on platformsMQBandPQ26. So how come so many questions, I emphasize: the currently supportedOnly vehicles on the platformMQBandPQ26 . Other brands and platforms for now not supported. Please do not ask me, "and when will xxx?". I dont know. It will be when it will be ready.

PLEASE NOTE: the list of displayed parameters is different for each car and is 100% dependent not on the Car Scanner program, but on the vehicle control unit.

The program requires an adapter compatible with ELM327.

Ps. And now the unofficial part :)
This is my first Android app, but first, Car Scanner came out on the platformWindows phoneand scored a very good popularity there (quite a lot of downloads on the dead platform + rating 4.7 out of 5), thenfor iOSwhere also has some success (rating 4.6 out of 5) so I hope that you will like the program. I am always open for communication and new proposals, so if you have any comments, suggestions, suggestions or additions - you are welcome.
The application has built-in purchases, but most of the functionality is available.is free .

In addition, forum userssavagemessiahzine.comIis freeI provide promotional codes for the full version (advertising is turned off + that 1% of restrictions is removed) in exchange for a good review on Google Play.
To get a promotional code:
0) Read carefully the items 1-4 and special attention to paragraph 3.
1) Download the program fromGoogle play
2) Place a 5 star in the Market with some positive commentary with reference to the make and model of your car, and (or) recommend the program to any social network (suitable VK, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Drive2 sure to leave a link to the program on Google Play Market). No need to write in a response about the giveaway code or something like that. Remember the first rule of fight club? Do not tell anyone about fight club!
3) Send me inprivate messages (QMS)screenshot of the recall and pleasewrite that you need a code for Android (I'm also distributing promotional codes for iOS), and I'll send you a promotional code. Please do not send me promotional code requests by e-mail and do not need to write code requests in this thread!ONLYPRIVATE MESSAGES! . To use private messaging, you must be registered on this forum.
And also please write the brand, model and year of your car. Maybe I can add some new chip to your car, and you can help me test it.
4) Write in the subject line is useless. Write me an email useless. If you want to get your promotional code - will have to deal with how to operate your private messages.
I usually send out codes 1 time per day late in the evening. So if you have not received the code, then just wait.

Android required: 4.3 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: 0vZ
Homepage: http://carscanner.info

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovz.carscanner
ATTENTION! I recommend downloading the application name FROM GOOGLE PLAY! GOOGLE PLAY will choose the most suitable option for your phone.
Huawei AppGallery (For Huawei / Honor owners without Google services): https://appgallery.cloud.huawei.com/ag/n/app/C102007367

Beta testing for access to the not yet published version of the program:https: //play.google.co...ing/com.ovz.carscanner

Download:
Version: 1.64.0
Attached filecom.ovz.carscanner-x86_64.apk(84.22 MB)

Attached filecom.ovz.carscanner-x86.apk(82.03 MB)

Attached filecom.ovz.carscanner-arm64-v8a.apk(81.3 MB)

Attached filecom.ovz.carscanner-armeabi-v7a.apk(86.6 MB)

Beta Version: 1.65.1
Attached filecom.ovz.carscanner-armeabi-v7a.apk(65.41 MB)

Attached filecom.ovz.carscanner-arm64-v8a.apk(60.02 MB)

Attached filecom.ovz.carscanner-x86.apk(60.76 MB)

Attached filecom.ovz.carscanner-x86_64.apk(62.98 MB)

In case of any problems with the program - contact the developer by e-mail from the program:
1) Settings (gear in the upper right corner) - Contact the developer. Android may ask what program to use, you must select your email client. Attention! Do not choose Mail.ru client, because he cuts the diagnostic file ! It is recommended to choose a standard GMail client.
2) In the created letter do not delete anything, just describe your problem and specify the parameters of the car.

Useful information on working with the program:
Recommendations for choosing an adapter ELM327:https: //www.carscanner...hoosing-obdii-adapter/
Setting up a connection to a Wi-Fi adapter:https://www.carscanner.info/ru/wifi/
Setting up a connection to a Bluetooth adapter:https: //www.carscanner…/ru/android-bluetooth/
Optimize data reading speed:https: //www.carscanner…zing-connection-speed/
Data Record:https://www.carscanner.info/ru/records/
Other issues:https://www.carscanner.info/ru/faq/
If the program is not running in the background:https://dontkillmyapp.com/
Some error statuses:Car Scanner ELM OBD2 (Post 0vZ # 96039778)
Manual tuning of the lighting instructions for Bob diagnostician / VCDS:Car Scanner ELM OBD2 (Post 0vZ # 96679767)
About average and instantaneous fuel consumption.
The list of available encodings and service functions.
Solving the problem of stability for Bluetooth operation on RX-5 GU

Post has been edited0vZ - 06.09.20, 14:59

Rep: (58)
A4AF3 + G4ED (77kW) Elantra J3 2006g.v.
You can see how to make the temperature of the scanner automatic transmission?

glug @ 20.06.19, 18:49*
A4AF3 + G4ED (77kW) Elantra J3 2006g.v.
You can see how to make the temperature of the scanner automatic transmission?

Unfortunately no. I have not yet met lipids for this box.

Rep: (1)
caxap0k @ 24.02.19, 12:54*
12:54пїЅ| #1477
Good day! Tell me, why peugeot 308 almost does not show anything (most interested in consumption). Shows the speed, temperature and a few other parameters ..
Is there any way to fix it

On Renault Logan is the same: there is no medium flow l / 100 km or instant l / h. Have instant l / 100km only shows the value of 300-900. How to overcome this? The "Statistics" (benz.kolonki icon) displays such as the correct data: average consumption of 8.5 l / 100 km and the rest. What does it mean? Why is this not in the "dashboard"?
And see the statistics for the trip, there is only "for all time" has value, and on the "Today" the values ​​of the zeros?

Rep: (1)
* 0vZ , Zafira a 2001 Z22SE shows only the voltage, can you help?

mkama @ 20.06.19, 23:15*
And see the statistics for the trip, there is only "for all time" has value, and on the "Today" the values ​​of the zeros?

Well, if the zeros today - it means that it was not at the statistics today.
If you scroll down the screen, there is the "My Trips" button. There you can see separately for each trip.
mkama @ 20.06.19, 23:15*
On Renault Logan is the same: there is no medium flow l / 100 km or instant l / h. Have instant l / 100km only shows the value of 300-900. How to overcome this? The "Statistics" (benz.kolonki icon) displays such as the correct data: average consumption of 8.5 l / 100 km and the rest. What does it mean? Why is this not in the "dashboard"?

Settings - Contact the developer.
And yet, look in "All sensors", which values ​​at idle you move from parameter "intake manifold pressure" and "Airflow".

Post has been edited0vZ - 23.06.19, 12:12

Rep: (0)
In nastroykah- contact the developer wants to share via Skype, etc. programs for android 9. The question of how then to write you through the program?

Rep: (658)
* Dizel67,
Well, and share with the developer through the email program, such as GMail. The letter will be attached a log of the program.

* raven6 Clearly, ATP

Rep: (1273)
Good evening to all, the creator of the program and the children already understand the operation thereof.
Guys such a poser. When only paid for the purchase of this program, it shows all the errors on different cars, the boys turned to me. Time passed, the need for its use does not impair, and today was asked to read the error in Buse Opel Vivaro 1.9 and Lada 2170. LOGIN programm without problems, went to read errors due to writing errors were found, despite the fact that the check is burning on both cars. Protocols vary, but the same result. Tell me what's wrong doing.

I beg your pardon again, tell me how to do, to indicate fuel level. All sensors need to download, in the office. such devices removed, all other devices show their work, but the level remains silent. What else to do?
Auto. NISSAN ALMERA 1.6

Post has been editedssstrelec - 25.06.19, 19:20

ssstrelec @ 24.06.19, 20:00*
obry evening to all, the creator of the program and the children already understand the operation thereof.
Guys such a poser. When only paid for the purchase of this program, it shows all the errors on different cars, the boys turned to me. Time passed, the need for its use does not impair, and today was asked to read the error in Buse Opel Vivaro 1.9 and Lada 2170. LOGIN programm without problems, went to read errors due to writing errors were found, despite the fact that the check is burning on both cars. Protocols vary, but the same result. Tell me what's wrong doing.

I beg your pardon again, tell me how to do, to indicate fuel level. All sensors need to download, in the office. such devices removed, all other devices show their work, but the level remains silent. What else to do?
Auto. NISSAN ALMERA 1.6

I already wrote about the error: Some vehicles require custom commands for errors. I am gradually working on adding these commands.
About DUT Almeria - not all cars are broadcasting data on the level of fuel in the data bus. Maybe your just that.

Rep: (39)
* 0vZ , Good afternoon. PIDs in the Nissan x-trail t31 2008-2014 diesel with automatic transmission have? Or direct them where to look.

bambalbee @ 26.06.19, 17:36*
0vZ, Good day. PIDs in the Nissan x-trail t31 2008-2014 diesel with automatic transmission have? Or direct them where to look.

Not seen, but it is theoretically possible to try on the same Renault Koleos.
Write me a mail.

Hello. Prompt what protakol select for Nissan ALMERA Classic 1.6 2008gv?

Rep: (18)
* franchi fast , I have a Nissan 2012
Reconnecting protocol: Nissan Consult II

Good afternoon guys . Who know how all the same to get to show the level of fuel in the tank. And how to understand that this setting will not show. Auto Renault Dokker 1.5 diesel 2019 onwards
More notice this problem, I set the engine speed. The arrow is always at maximum 7,000 rpm. And digital displays correctly.

Post has been editedssstrelec - 27.06.19, 12:55

Franchi fast @ 26.06.19, 23:19*
Hello. Prompt what protakol select for Nissan ALMERA Classic 1.6 2008gv?

Nissan Consult II. And the adapter that supports the full set of commands.
bee_zon ​​@ 27.06.19, 07:45*
Franchi fast, I have a Nissan 2012
Reconnecting protocol: Nissan Consult II

But it is strange :) Usually NC-II is approximately 2002-2008 years.

ssstrelec @ 27.06.19, 13:12*
More notice this problem, I set the engine speed. The arrow is always at maximum 7,000 rpm. And digital displays correctly.

Screenshot possible?
ssstrelec @ 27.06.19, 13:12*
Good afternoon guys . Who know how all the same to get to show the level of fuel in the tank. And how to understand that this setting will not show. Auto Renault Dokker 1.5 diesel 2019 onwards

If you connect to the car in the parameter list, you do not see this option - so your car is OBDII standard for this information not to be.
Theoretically, you can try the corresponding PID vytsepit of Pyren, but again, not the fact that it is there.

Rep: (18)
* 0vZ And then I try some protocol to connect?

* 0vZ,
Attached Image

Request or suggest or add K9Kt motor connection protocol. This engine is not found in the records. And the choice of Reno HBS 2 extra. Sensors are absent.

Post has been editedssstrelec - 28.06.19, 09:27

Rep: (24)
* 0vZ,
Good afternoon, prompt whether widgets are planned?

Good day, I leave a review in a personal written =)
To test there Accent II 2007 and 2013 Lancer X

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/09/20, 21:43