> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Suburb | application for buying suburban trains
Do you have problems when buying a ticket?
There are rumors that rating 2.3 in Google Play is not fiction! Vote and tell us about your experience in use in the topic!
Yes, almost every time you buy the application does not allow you to buy [ 6 ] ** [37,5%]
Yes but rarely [ 2 ] ** [12,5%]
No, always successfully buy a ticket [ 8 ] ** [50%]
Total votes: 16

Rep: (30)
Suburb
version: 2.8
Last update of the program in the header:25.02.2020
Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Allows you to buy tickets on the suburban train cards.
Description
Sale of tickets for suburban trains in a few clicks for yourself, your family and friends. Tickets are sold without commissions and fees. Payment by bank card. For devices with the Android version below 4.4.0, the reasons for the reasons will be purchased on your devices, it is impossible. We apologize for the inconvenience. There is no Moscow and the Moscow region and Novosibirsk in the choice of stations! This is just because the application includes carrier companies that connected to the application! The list of available regions of service and carrier companies can be seen in the section "Regions" of our application. We really want other companies to also connect to our application for your convenience and definitely do it if they show their desire.
Application features:
  1. Buying tickets for suburban trains of 50 regions of Russia.
  2. Selection of places in high comfort trains.
  3. Registration of receipts on bicycle, livestock and add. hand luggage.
  4. Actual information on the schedule of suburban trains taking into account all changes.
  5. Actual and reliable information at the cost of travel.
  6. Personal Cabinet of the User with the storage of orders history.
  7. Fast purchase of a ticket on selected routes.
  8. Simplified placement of tickets on selected passengers.
  9. Saving tickets on the device and additional sending to the e-mail specified when purchasing.
  10. The electronic book of calls for instant photo and text messages on any issues directly to a servicing company.
You do not need to print a paper ticket. At the same time, it is necessary to save the electronic ticket directly on your device immediately after purchased, so as not to get into the situation when connecting to the Internet is not possible and it is impossible to prevent a ticket for control. Present an electronic ticket and an identity document, and confirming the right of a preferential passage, the controller on the screen of your device when landing and on the route of the train. To pass through the turnstile, bring the barcode on the device screen to the scanner.
To date, the application is possible to buy tickets on the routes of carriers. :
  • JSC "Sverdlovsk suburban company"
  • Volga-Vyatka PPK JSC
  • JSC "Bashkortostan PPK"
  • JSC "Commonwealth"
  • JSC "PPK" Chernozemie "
  • JSC "Saratov PPK"
  • JSC VolgogradtransPriegorod
  • JSC "Perm suburban company"
  • JSC Express Primorye
  • North PPK JSC
  • North Caucasian PPK JSC
  • JSC "North-West PPK"
Analytics collected in the application Flurry (Yahoo)
Android required: 4.0 (4.4 for shopping)
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Suburban passenger company
Homepage: http://svrpk.ru.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.prigorodnew.

Download:
version 2.8 : Version of February 25 (Dimon4ezzz)
Past versions

Post has been editeddimon4ezzz - 09.08.20, 20:11
Reason for editing: the scoreboard is not available

Rep: (24)
That's just whom - Beeline or Russian Railways? )

Rep: (5)
* mr_sorokin ,
MTS with a mat's chassis paid Russian Railways. As a result, it turns out that this is a bilayne multiple to discredit Russian Railways.

Although I like a more concise version - curvature workers.

I certainly fucking from all this. It is enough to launch the application from the wafers and it will work. Further the waffle can be disabled and use the mobile Internet)

Post has been editedemil_en - 30.07.18, 16:00

Rep: (9)
* Emil_en, I admit another version - RKN.
For example, during the fight against airplanes, some cloud service of Russian Railways worked. I just see that different providers block "forbidden resources" with a very different zeal - I do not pretend to truth, but from those who I use, Beeline blocks the most and faster than everyone.

Rep: (25)
I have been using the second month every weekday. Errors were 1 or 2. SPb, megaphone, S9 +. The only one strains the presence of a button to pay Samsung Pay, but it does not work.

Rep: (10)
So I did not understand, the Russian Spay does not buy a ticket? I just don't have a phone for the Russian market and there Taiwan Spay, I thought because of this it was not working.

* MorganSpb,
Yeah. The error gives out.

Rep: (37)
Does not correctly indicate the schedule of the trains.
Came at 04.30 h around him, but no electric trains. According to the cashier, I left 04.00. I went to Yandex train, there is normal, now I will watch it (insure)

Today is more fun.
In the evening, when attempting to buy a ticket, I write "no connection to the Internet", although the Internet is it, there is.

Rep: (60)
Hello, please tell me anyone, and why can you buy tickets only with android 44 and higher, can Kaka-Ta technology with android 4.4 and higher?
I would be grateful: thank_you:

Post has been editedPde2000 - 05.11.18, 21:16

* Pde2000 , there is a security library there

Something often stamped has become lately. You start buying a ticket about 6 pm - it shows the lack of an Internet connection, then the price of the trip cannot be recognized (turns the bagel in this place ...). Such a feeling that servers are either not available or overwhelmed sometimes in a peak hour

Rep: (0)
Fresh buggy. The brightness increases for the barcode. The version number and date in the infa about the program is old.

Attached Image

Today I had to buy another ticket to buy

Q111111 @ 11/26/18, 23:39*
Forest version

Syan, version 2.3.2

Attached files

Attached fileru.prigorodnew.68.apk.(4.14 MB)

Basil_m @ 11/27/18, 18:22*
The version number and date in the infa about the program is old.

I have in the section "About the Program" correct data.

Rep: (0)
Dimon4ezzz @ 11/29/2018, 21:12*
I have in the section "About the Program" correct data.

I was surely written that July 2018. The backlight did not turn on, so the version was new. Maybe fixed already?

Basil_m @ 11/30/18, 2:29*
July 2018

If you mean it, it remains.

Google Play can no longer download version 2.3.2 (assembly 68), only 2.3 (assembly 61). Well, there is something wrong. Apparently, the new assembly was very buggy

Post has been editeddimon4ezzz - 04.01.19, 22:43
Reason for editing: Comment

2.3.4 dated January 28, 2019 in the header

2.4 of February 25 already in the header

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.01.21, 08:14