> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

OTT Navigator | [HD] Video Player for OTT / IPTV

Rep: (203)
OTT Navigator
Version: 1.6.2.7

Last update of the program in the header:22.08.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Powerful and customizable IPTV player

Detailed description
* The application does not contain any TV or video sources. It works with your provider’s playlist *

Key features:
- The user interface is debugged for any device, from Android TV / STB to phones / tablets
- Live, archives, timeshift
- Provider media library and network through UPnP / DNLA
- Picture-in-picture and studio mode (up to 9 programs at a time)
- TV guide screen
- Multiple providers and playlists simultaneously
- Reminders of programs, recommendations of the next series
- Adaptive sorting, filtering and advanced recommendations
- Powerful search
- Various codecs to support a wide range of streams and devices
- Parental control
- A variety of themes
- Bonding multiple EPG sources
- Support for multiple protocols and playlist formats

useful links

FAQ

Android required: 4.2+
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Vjaka
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=studio.scillarium.ottnavigator

Download:
Version: 1.6.2.7 1.6.2.7 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.6.2.4 1.6.2.4 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.6.2.2 1.6.2.2 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.6.1.6 1.6.1.6 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.6.0.3 1.6.0.3 (Vjaka)

Past versions
Version: 1.5.9.5 1.5.9.5 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.9.1 1.5.9.1 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.8.6 1.5.8.6 (Vjaka)

Version: 1.5.8.2 1.5.8.2 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.7.2 Google Play (nik-semya)
Version: 1.5.7.1 1.5.7.1 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.6.4 from Google Play (henri2002)
Version: 1.5.6.3 1.5.6.3 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.6.2 1.5.6.2 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.5.4 1.5.5.4 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.5.1 1.5.5.1 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.4.2 1.5.4.2 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.3.7 1.5.3.7 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.3.5 1.5.3.5 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.3.3 1.5.3.3 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.3.1 1.5.3.1 (Vjaka)
Version: 1.5.2.4 1.5.2.4 (Vjaka)

alternative shops Aptoide / AptoideTV

Beta versions:
Version: 1.6.0.2 1.6.0.2 (Vjaka)

Post has been editediMiKED - 22.08.20, 11:17
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.6.2.7 1.6.2.7

Della @ 01.24.18, 19:36*
At the root level. All streams are exclusively for udp.

In general, in the version I will post today or tomorrow, at the m3u parsing level, I will take udp at the top level, if it works, you are lucky)

Della @ 01.24.18, 19:36*
Your app looked very attractive.

Well, for only live television, it is not so unique either, unless it tries to stick together channels with EPG data and other small similar trifles like sortings.
Most of the goodness is in working with archives that cannot be in m3u live tv (

Rep: (34)
I will wait for the new version! Maybe lucky;)

Version 1.2.1

- m3u edem.tv playlist support - categories support via EXTGRP and redirect when a playlist is requested
- when the program is similarly collapsed, if epg data allows you to determine that it is regular broadcasts (news, talk shows), instead of collapsing into 1 video, the date of the episode is substituted for the episode name
- approximate number of collapsed records in the archive is now shown more accurately
- support for playlists with a case-sensitive character register
- when navigating through the list in the archive, uploading is accelerated if EPG data is downloaded in the background (faster processing of clicks, slower downloading)
- better structured information in the list of items in the archive

PS: In the 5th Android there are problems with some UTF characters

* Della, try)

Attached files

Attached fileottnavigator-1020100-universal.apk(49.66 MB)

Post has been editedVjaka - 24.01.18, 21:50

It did not start. o.O
Let's try to figure it out.
The playlist is on Nas athttp://192.168.2.9/playlist/1.m3u(vlc under windows is a great chew on it).
The playlist has the following structure:
# EXTM3U
#EXTINF: -1 tvg-name = "2x2", 2x2
udp: //@239.255.4.*: 5500
#EXTINF: -1 tvg-name = "360_gradusov", 360 degrees
udp: //@239.255.0.**: 5500
What's wrong?
By the way, there an English language would be a little tweak in a message about indexing ...
For example:
Data is being indexed
Is not available yet.
The process can take up to 2-3 minutes.

With the format everything is so, except that the file is made on Mac, there are line delimiters \ r, and when I parse, I divide by \ n
There may be a problem at the http server level on the NAS - for example, it does not receive any expected headers

I will look at the translation

* Vjaka ,
And can you somehow make it so that the playlist file is loaded from the internal drive of the console, and not via http?

Posted on 1/24/2018 22:14:

* Vjaka ,
The same file from NASA is perfectly digested by vlc under windows ...

* Vjaka ,
It seems that Nas requires authorization ...
Therefore, I repeat, but how would I load a playlist from the Storage Consoles ...

Della @ 01.24.18, 21:13*
And can you somehow make it so that the playlist file is loaded from the internal drive of the console, and not via http?

In the future, it is possible, but this is not soon - and according to the UI it is not clear how to insert + permissions to work with the disk.
You can try to upload to some external http - especially since the internal links are local, which means they are secure) - dropbox / github pages / ... and check that this is exactly in http. The question is whether it makes sense to mess with it)

It seems that Nas requires authorization ...

That is, for the first time, VLC requests HTTP AUTH or similar authorization?

Post has been editedVjaka - 24.01.18, 22:22

* Vjaka ,
Let's try to upload a playlist to the dropbox.
Thanks for the tip ...

Rep: (16)
Simpatish and quick application. I will test. On the smartphone works well. The truth with the archive has not yet figured out to the end.
Any suggestions:

for users with touchscreens, the brightness and sound adjustment from the bottom upwards is similar to that of analogs.
Add channels to favorites

At the time of watching the broadcast, when choosing another channel with a crust on the right, with a long tap on another program or film of another channel, information about the movie is extended.

Post has been editedsochii - 25.01.18, 20:33

1. for users with touch screens, brightness and sound adjustment from the bottom upwards is similar to that of analogs.
2. Adding channels to favorites

1. Listed in the todo list. In general, I didn’t really think that they would actively use it on phones. If that - in the mode of browsing archive records see the description - long tap
2. Here is the question of whether this is really necessary. At the moment, my favorites are working automatically - if you open a video from some channel (it doesn't matter - live, or archive), its weight increases. The next time you start the channels are already sorted by weight.
That is, there are favorites, but within the category.
Manual favorites do not want to do - it complicates the UI, especially from the remote
If the favorites within the category are not enough - I can make an additional virtual directory, which will automatically get the top 5-10-20 ... frequent channels (the number can be changed in the settings)

Post has been editedVjaka - 25.01.18, 20:36

top 5-10-20.

It would be nice.
As for the information about the transfer in the archive, this is good, but I would also like to have a long tap and information on the air too.

I will test if necessary

Post has been editedsochii - 25.01.18, 21:05

I would also like to live, too long tap and information

It is reasonable, I think you can remove the centering live and make a block with the information on the right, similar to what is shown in archive browsing

Vjaka @ 01/26/2018, 10:50*

Yes. So it would be cool

Version 1.2.2

- phone - in the test mode (without the interface), the volume change was made by the vertical swipe and by the horizontal brightness. Consequently,
new permissions were added
- since a number of channels do not comply with their own program schedule, some videos in the archive were chopped before the logical conclusion.
therefore, as part of the experiment, OttClub has disabled the archive time limit.
It turns off itself only if auto-off is configured after x hours in the settings.
- when playing archives channel icon is shown
- internal channel templates have been slightly expanded, a number of channels via m3u should have icons
- fixed the need to re-index archives when upgrading to the new version
- automatic grouping of your favorite channels in the filter live and archive (turned off in the settings)
- support for logo channels listed in m3u
- fixed partial inaccessibility of some archive filters during reindexing
- in search you can find video files through dnla
- you can find channels in the search (only those that are allowed for archives in accordance with the settings)
- some popular programs collapsed into one without epg data

Attached files

Attached fileottnavigator-1020200-universal.apk(49.73 MB)

adjusting the brightness and sound of the swipe

Apparently unsuccessful constants picked up and too large a swipe is required) then I will adjust to the phone

Latest version:
Phone Samsung A5 17 years old, android 7:
1. Svaypa volume and brightness on the screen do not work.
2. The program began to slow down. Very noticeable. When switching channels in the settings

With the brakes after restarting the program everything works fine

Post has been editedsochii - 27.01.18, 08:55

Rep: (321)
Are there paid functions in the program?

Swipe does not work.

Yes, I have already unsubscribed. I'll pick up constants for the phone

Gray201 @ 01/27/18 08:20*
Are there paid functions in the program?

No, and need?)

Yes, I have already unsubscribed. I'll pick up constants for the phone

And still desirable graphic confirmation of the increase / decrease in volume and brightness.
In the archive, you can add rewind with a fast double tap to search forward for 20 seconds. Left, back for 20 sec. It would not be bad to create a telegram chat for quick communication and testing.

Post has been editedsochii - 27.01.18, 13:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/08/20, 19:43