Ufanet TV - to watch a TV | [IPTV] We provider launches IPTV

Rep: (0)
Gold1 @ 27.11.18, 20:41*
you what tariff the Internet?

held by shares do not know exactly to 100 KB + tv

Rep: (1)
Why the error crashes at startup. Earlier times, now permanently. On the two devices.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (41)
rtssn @ 04/12/18, 19:38*
held by shares do not know exactly to 100 KB + tv

It is the private sector? At a cost of better contact of the support they are exactly prompt.

andrush-ka @ 10.12.18, 19:14*
Why the error crashes at startup. Earlier times, now permanently. On the two devices.

Strange, is still so with you?

Gold1 @ 14.12.18, 22:36*

yes, probably something in the router settings.
Ufanet throws up his hands.

Faced with such a problem. There's an app for smart TV samsunga, but only from the J Series in 2015. And what about those who have F and H 2013-14 year? So different? Is it possible to install an application through the develop from another server? And will it work this way?

Yes, they will not finish anything, not even due to the developer of the crafts there. No updates. bug fixes there.

Gold1 @ 14.12.18, 22:36*

application problem.
to solve a problem no one wants.

Rep: (9)
* Ch1ker,
I have a Samsung Smart TV from 2016 and does not work.
When entering data, he writes:"Invalid code, try again" :-{

In general ufanet tupit and can not be finished, no application for LC or Smart TV ... :(

TVs Xiaomi Mi tv 4 and leeco (Letv) Super tv 4 works. Application Version 2.129.

Rep: (4)
* Ch1ker , The same trouble. Here I think the console is whether to buy. Guys can someone understands ... Can I flash the console from Rostelecom Ufanet?

Rep: (9)
* ufimskii45,
At the moment, it is impossible, there is no flash.

Rep: (8)
What should I do if an application for TV sonu android tv raw and watch the new season of the CHL really want?

Gathered tcpdump utility in the console on the router firmware padavan links to key channels with tokens, which knocking iOS app from the home network. I created a local play list for applicationsTvirl, I enjoy. Collective farm of course, but for some Gigabit ip tv network traffic operator for a nominal fee of $ 100.. / Month.

Play list operator looks like this:

46.191.236.74/hlsin/"идентификатор channel "-" dynamic token user "/index.m3u8
46.191.236.72/hlsin/"идентификатор channel "-" dynamic token user "/index.m3u8

Ilshatms @ 01.09.19, 18:44*
I created a local play list for TVirl applications enjoy.

Please share a playlist. And how to get the token. I Ufanet, ufanet tv free.

Rep: (8)
rusatch @ 03.10.19, 11:13*
Please share a playlist.

It makes no sense as it turned out, because in Ufanet TV playlist has a shelf life (from 5 minutes to 6 hours), then you need to re-apply for the token to theirrest api

Rep: (3)
melkimis @ 25.02.18, 14:16*
Launched on appleTV4. Ufanet uses shell "24chasaTV", but online 24chasatv no information on cooperation with Ufanet.

Not planned application for viewing under Windows? Or tell me how to set up a job in Kodi via the API.

Also interesting, as well as a PC to watch?

* pycteg ,

You can start in the BlueStacks app

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/20, 3:49