> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Modification and decorations for devices without ROOT-rights

Rep: (2732)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F / DS) - Modifications and decorations for devices without ROOT rights
Description | Modifications and decorations | Modifications and decorations for devices without Root-rights пїЅ | Samsung SM-N950F (F / DS) Galaxy Note 8 - Editing system applications | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Samsung SM-N950F / DS Galaxy Note 8 - Official firmware пїЅ | Samsung SM-N950U Galaxy Note 8 US Snapdragon - Official firmware Android 7.X.X & 8.X.X | Custom firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Useful topics section

Attached Image

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Instructions, useful links
Topics
Modifications and decorations for Android 7.1.1 Nougat
Embellishments
Icons
Lock screen / status bar / curtain / nav. bar / aod Dialer / Contact / SMS Weather Touchwiz Other
Modifications and decorations for Android 8.0 Oreo

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedPearl - 30.08.18, 08:21
Reason for editing: Designed Nik2001Nik3006 for the template section

Rep: (525)
For those who want to add black in the settings of the color selection of the onscreen buttons, here is the file. It is installed as a normal application, the root is not needed. If you do not like it, just remove it from the installed programs.
Attached filecom.draco.mods.betternavcolors.apk(10.69 KB)

Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedLexx808 - 05.02.18, 09:55
Reason for editing: Hat / Useful

Rep: (44)
Maybe someone will come in handy.
The mod increases the caller's picture on the stock call
Powered by laptop8, personally checked

Unlock by double tapping the screen in AoD, Home button must be enabled

The header contains all the links from the main branch of the Modifications, like I have forgotten nothing. If something is missed, prompt. Modifications from S8 in the cap are only those that stand and work for me. If you have tried something else and it’s got us, unsubscribe with links, I will add.

Animations of opening and closing the dial in contacts

Video linkmod3

Do not forget to thank u.sagitt67and uv.RequeLineas a basis.
Installation as usual.
Attached file000003Mod_animContakt.apk(5.07 KB)

Rep: (37)
Weather icons in the widget only work on the stock topic, as I understand it? I have a black theme from the market, in it and the weather icons in the widget, respectively, are dark. After installing the weather icon replacement mode and even rebooting the device, there are no changes. Or am I doing something wrong?

Rep: (1120)
Weather icons in the widget only work on the stock topic, as I understand it?

This topic is (under the spoiler) weather icon option 4Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus - Modifications and Decorations (Post RequeLine # 68107225)changed, in other topics that put, also changes. S7 phone
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlex Petrofff - 19.12.17, 21:00

* Alex Petrofff ,
Earned after the second installation, after it went into the weather itself. Until this point, the icons have not changed. Interesting...

Rep: (2075)
Black navigation bar

Adds a black navigation bar to the default settings.
Taken on XDA.

Attached Image

Attached fileblack_navigation_bar.apk(3.05 KB)

Rep: (7401)
A small manual on the animation of desktops
Description here
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus - Modifications and Decorations (Post RequeLine # 68309245)
because checked on s8

RequeLine @ 20.12.17, 14:46*
because checked on s8

The theme is the theme, that S8, that N8. Mans useful, already changed at home. Thank! Another b application menu to find.

SM-N 7505 @ 20.12.17, 08:52*
already changed

if 2 is a convex cube, and 3 is a concave
click gif
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
And is it possible to sip a mod on a device without root for sound from two speakers?

Vasche78 @ 20.12.17, 22:25*
mod for sound from two speakers?
not

Animation add. keyboard in the call window
Attached Image

Let's continue the topic of animated movies: D. Made byfashion basedSW.RequeLine(the package is not renamed is put as an update) bymodification reasonsSW.sagitt67. Do not forget to thank the authors!
I don’t catch the difference between the first and second animations, so the first and the third are made. Installation as usual.
Attached file1Mod_photoN8_anim1.apk(7.74 KB)
Attached file1Mod_photoN8_anim3.apk(9.22 KB)

Alex Petrofff,
Earned after the second installation, after it went into the weather itself. Until this point, the icons have not changed. Interesting...

Today, on flat ground, the weather icons flew to the default. Neither reinstalling the mod nor rebooting helps. Moreover, the full date in the widget is displayed, therefore, the mod works. Any ideas how to return badges?

* vfedirko , and the topic changed?

RequeLine @ 12/21/17, 07:23*
and the topic changed?

Not. Last night everything was fine, I got up in the morning - the badges are default.
Mod icons from SW.slevin2784 - Sense icons

Post has been editedvfedirko - 21.12.17, 08:44

* vfedirko , can I restart the phone?

RequeLine @ 12/21/17, 07:44*
Can I reboot the phone?

The reboot did not help. I'll try to reinstall from scratch now.
The question is only in another - if it has flown once, then in the future it may still fly off.
And every time you reinstall that headache again.

Post has been editedvfedirko - 21.12.17, 08:49

vfedirko @ 12/21/17, 8:46*
The only question is

The question is why flew off. I don’t believe in miracles, it just doesn’t happen. And without a headache, you need to sit on a clean stock, although there is enough.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 5:19