> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Fly FS459 Nimbus 16 - Firmware

Rep: (281)
Fly FS459 Nimbus 16- Firmware

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Specifications:

Attached Image

OS Version - Android 7.0
Body Type - Classic
Control - touch buttons
SIM card type - micro SIM
The number of SIM-cards - 2
Mode of operation of several SIM-cards - alternate
Weight - 153 g
Dimensions (WxHxT) - 66.5x133x10.9 mm
Screen type - color TN, touch
Type of touch screen - multitouch, capacitive
The diagonal is 4.5 inches.
Image size - 854x480
Number of pixels per inch (PPI) - 218
Aspect Ratio - 16: 9
Automatic screen rotation - there is
Rear camera - 5 MP
Flashlight - rear LED
Rear camera functions - autofocus
Video recording - is
Max. video resolution - 1920x1080
Max. video frame rate - 30 frames / s
The front camera is, 2 million pixels.
Audio - MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, FM Radio
Headphone jack - 3.5 mm
Communication - GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE Standard
Support for LTE bands - 800, 1800, 2600 MHz
Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB
Satellite navigation - GPS
A-GPS system - is
Processor - Spreadtrum SC9832, 1300 MHz
The number of processor cores - 4
The amount of internal memory - 8 GB
The amount of RAM - 1 GB
Slot for memory cards - is, up to 64 GB
Battery Type - Li-Ion
Battery capacity - 1800 mAh
Talk time - 7 hours
Standby time - 150 hours
Opening hours for listening to music - 40 hours
Type of charging connector - micro USB
Voice dialing, voice control - there is
Flight mode - there is
A2DP profile - is
Flashlight - there is
Use as a USB-drive - there is

Drivers and Utilities
Attached fileUSBDriver.zip (31.59 MB)

Attached fileFlash Drivers.zip(6.14 MB)

Firmware

Recovery

Instructions

Post has been editedhaker88 - 24.07.18, 13:31
Reason for editing: Firmware from 07/24/2018

Official firmware for stock recovery>>>https: //drive.google.c...mh7E/view? usp = drivesdk

Post has been editedhaker88 - 05.01.18, 10:13

Installation Instructions
1) Install the drivers (you can find them under the link "Firmware for PC";
2) Install adb drivers В»>https://yadi.sk/d/MXcyXKdI3Qef7y(unpack the contents of the archive into the adb folder on the system disk C: \) Next, in order to run the adb commands, go to the cd folder C: \ adb
3) Activate the developer menu on the smartphone (settings-on the phone-5 times tap for the build number)
4) In the developers menu, enable the "factory unlock" and "USB debugging" options)
5) Connect the smartphone to the computer, open the command line on the computer, and enter adb devices - if the device is listed, then everything is correct, if it is written unatourizated, you must give permission on the smartphone. After that, repeat the adb devices command (to verify that the device is seen )
6) Next, type adb reboot bootloader
7) Then type fastboot flashing unlock - this command will unlock the bootloader
8) Next, fastboot flash recovery name_name_cover.img (the name of the downloaded recovery saved on the C: \ drive) - before this command, go to the C: \ drive with the cd command C: \
9) Next, we take out the battery, boot into our TWRP and through it we flash the SuperSU archive>>>Attached fileSuperSU-v2.82-PRO.zip(5.65 MB)

10) Next, via TWRP, mount the / system partition and delete the files
- / system / recovery-from-boot.p
- / system / etc / recovery-resourse.dat
- / system / bin / install-recovery.sh
11) Reboot into the system. Next, turn off the smartphone and try to enter the recovery. If our TWRP recovery is loaded, then everything is fine !!)

Post has been editedhaker88 - 06.04.18, 11:57
Reason for editing: Instructions

Rep: (0)
Hello! As the phone comes in, the computer stops seeing it. At first it loads the botloader into the bootloader and the device is not recognized. There are firewalls, I tried to flash it with the firmware below, it's useless. And if you try to unpack the firmware and shove a custom recovery, will it work?
I will write off later what happened

* Vitle no, you need to use windows 7. I have it all ok

Posted 12/23/2017 7:01 PM:

* Vitle , only you need to unlock the bootloader and then immediately flash the supersu otherwise it will fly off to the stock recovery

SW08 firmware for TWRP recovery !!>>>https://yadi.sk/d/IJGho_Bd3REy8X

Built-in automatic root removal and automatic root installation

Post has been editedhaker88 - 07.01.18, 10:03
Reason for editing: Updating

TWRP 3.1.1 - collected from sources

Thanks for the buildnemo-nemo

Description
Absolutely functional. The default language is Russian, the screen timeout is disabled (the screen does not go out, so as not to unlock permanently). The mass_storage mode (USB drive) also works)

Attention ! Now all new backups will be added to the same new folder - " FS459 . "- are not associated with seriynikom device, but with its model That is, even if the serial number or the name of the device (due to firmware change) change, backups will be hard to develop in this new folder, no matter what This is useful, but necessary. once all the previous backups to drag it manually from a computer to display the new folder, make a backup of everything. (I advise - all w-files, that is, "the radio", the IMEI, etc!), and the folder will appear in itself. future everything will be in it (if you do not change TVRP, of course).

Download
Download:
Default theme>>>Attached fileTWRP_3.1.1_s.img(13 MB)

Subject material>>>Attached fileTWRP_3.1.1_m.img(13.56 MB)

Post has been editedhaker88 - 05.01.18, 11:03

Official SW11 firmware for computer>>>Help me find the firmware (Post 9791625 # 67615867)

Stock recovery>>>Attached filerecovery.img(15.09 MB)

Instructions for installing the driver Bootloader (if not installed automatically):

When the smartphone is connected in fastboot mode, open the Device Manager>we look for that Unknown Device>right click (note>Equipment ID), copy the second line, I have it going USB \ VID_18D1 & PID_0FFF
Paste the copied VID / PID into the SCI_android_usb_driver_v4 file>>android_winusb in the appropriate folder of your OS’s bitness in the [Google.NTx86] section (if X86 OS) or in the [Google.NTamd64] section (if X64 OS), and in the% SingleBootLoaderInterface% line, we erase everything and change it to its value. Further in Device Manager, update this driver manually, specifying this folder with the file in which the ID was changed, and that's it, if everything is done correctly, the Bootloader driver will be installed)

Post has been editedhaker88 - 23.03.18, 09:09
Reason for editing: Instructions

Rep: (3)
Has anyone been able to remove the FRP or Google account link on it? help me please

* Vlad2086 , there is no binding

Patch to remove root>>>Attached fileUPDATE-unSU-signed.zip(4.74 KB)

Attention!!! After removing the root MUST IMMEDIATELY IMMEDIATELY flash the modified kernel (for SW11)>>>Attached fileboot_stok_SW11_patch.zip(9.02 MB)
for SW08>>>Attached fileboot_stok_SW08_patch.zip(9.02 MB)

If you want to completely remove Ruth + restore stock recovery, then after removing root, sew the stock boot (for SW11)>>Attached fileboot_stok_SW11.zip(8.95 MB)
; for SW08>>Attached fileboot_stok_SW08.zip(8.95 MB)

Post has been editedhaker88 - 06.01.18, 16:08
Reason for editing: Ed

SW11 Firmware for TWRP Recovery>>>https://yadi.sk/d/Mt3SGuYs3RKtAM

SW11 firmware for a computer with integrated TWRP!>>>https://yadi.sk/d/xphUwG3U3RKx8k

Post has been editedhaker88 - 10.01.18, 14:33

Rep: (1)
I repeat, could anyone remove the FRP or Google account link on it?
and she is

Rep: (1)
* DjoniKenti,
stitching through UPGRADEDOWNLOAD_R17.0.0001 and the account will not be verified

Rep: (1018)
M
We move to subsectionFly

Rep: (0)
Hello, Dear!

I bought a girl a phone.
Constantly gets out advertising. And not from the browser, but as an application.
Can you please tell me how to cure ??

Dim7 @ 10.02.18, 01:16*
Hello, Dear!

I bought a girl a phone.
Constantly gets out advertising. And not from the browser, but as an application.
Can you please tell me how to cure ??

I flashed through the computer on SW11 and all the ads disappeared oddly enough, and I flashed the TV plus and got the root and, with the help of the Adaway blocker, applied the ad blocking patch. Now I don’t have any advertisements anywhere!

Rep: (154)
* Dim7
try another launcher, for example Nova

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 23:16