> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi 8 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.2 "

Rep: (8)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi 8
PictureXiaomi Mi8, dipper
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | MIUI firmware » | Unofficial firmware » | Modification and decorations » | Catalog of topics for MIUI » | Discussion Mi 8 EE » | Mi 8 SE talk » | Mi Account » | Xiaomi club » | Owners Club » | Camera talk » | Power consumption (autonomy) » | Marriage and Repair »

Specifications
  • Dimensions: 154.9x74.8x7.6 mm and weighs 175 grams
  • Screen: 6.21 inches, Full HD + 2248 x 1080, Samsung AMOLED, 600 nits, 60,000: 1, ~ 402 ppi, color palette DCI-P3
  • Body materials: Aluminum frame (7000 series), the front and rear side - glass
  • Operating system: Android 8.1 + MIUI 9.5 (upgrade to Android P + MIUI 10)
  • Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, SDM845 (Eight cores, 4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
  • Video accelerator: Adreno 630, 710 MHz
  • Memory: 6 GB (LPDDR4x) + 64/128/256 GB (UFS 2.1); slots for memory card is not
  • Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi (802.11 a / b / g / n / ac Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Dual GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS)
  • The number and type of SIM-cards: 2, Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM
  • Battery: non-removable, Li-Ion 3400 mAh Fast charging (Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+)
  • Camera: basic double supporting AI - 12MP + 12 MP (Samsung S5K3M3, f / 2.4 + Sony IMX363, f / 1.8, 4-axis image stabilization), front - 20 MP (Samsung S5K3T, f / 2.0, the pixel size of 1.8 microns) with the support of AI
  • Interface connector: USB 2.0 (Type-C)
  • The fingerprint scanner: There, on the rear panel.
  • Face Detection: Yes, infrared sensor
  • Additionally: Ultrasonic distance sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity sensor, Hall sensor, a barometer, an electronic compass.
  • Missing:Wireless charging, Infrared port (IrDA), Audio jack (3.5 mm), FM radio, Quick Charge 4+ charger (the device comes with Quick Charge 3.0 memory)

Photo

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Useful
Reviews
Polls archive
Attached Image
Attached Image

Before asking a question read:
Mini FAQ!
ProblemsGoogle payare discussed in the topic
Google Pay does not work

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 05.08.20, 13:41
Reason for editing: Powered by the new standard section

Rep: (42)
Kalos @ 26.01.20, 13:37*
Mi roaming

It seems to be covered. Tried for instructions to set up, I changed the region connected through wi-fi and provereyal service availability. All to no avail. Proven in Poland, Hungary, Turkey

* brk0 ,
I did not wait for the resumption of service Mi Rouming and installed another application (com.caiharbor.esim_4_1_478.apk). I used in Indonesia. At day 300 MB for the price ~ $ 1.5, with the exhaustion of the traffic rate drops to 128 kbps. Money taken by the Russian bank cards

Rep: (1)
Do you think they'll Fix battery or so and leave?

Rep: (6)
* Fenef Who they are and what is wrong with the battery?

Rep: (1)
* Lazy-max , Firmware developers, and it does not live as early as 8:00 and 5:00

Rep: (0)
People where to get such a watch
Attached Image

They appear when you want to set the wallpaper. This is when established, such a watch, they are thicker
Attached Image

And this is where you want to install
Attached Image

Rep: (438)
* aleksandr.shego,
Daring fonts meow of fonts folder, and behold a miracle: yes2:

All absolutely welcome! Colleagues, please help! Prehistory: replaced his wife on the phone earpiece, at the same time cleaned with alcohol and brush the net. For convenience, we cut off the front camera. All we gathered, turned to check, but the back cover fingers do not connect to the scanner. The wife was included face id. So, the phone is on, the speaker tested, and it works. But the phone refused to unblock the face. In the end, we put the back cover, reload. Everything works, the scanner also works. But face id and I did not react. I thought well, maybe a glitch. We delete the data about the person and decide to add new ones. So that's the essence: if you try to add the person the phone says, "could not you know." In any. The camera works, everything is fine. But the face is added. And I tried to change the region, and the climb but nothing helps for the settings. Tell me, what's the problem? Sin on the last update. Firmware global, factory. Recently updated flies through the air.

Rep: (224)
* firefox9,
How connected scanner and face Haydee? Root of the problem is not there looking for.
The problem can be: a) hardware evil; b) softvarnoy
In the case of a) - you checked the front camera? A IR camera? (As a check - hereXiaomi Mi 8 - Discussion (Post ershovlad # 84839208) )
If it works go to the problem b) - solved by installation of full flash and full reset. If does not work, perhaps with a train disaster that connects frontalku and infrared with the card.

Post has been editedAndrew the stalker - 27.01.20, 02:31

* bastakillah , Hello, no no font is not installed, you only stock font. The topics thick dial
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
* firefox9 Try a smart drop lower on the chest level with the addition of a person.

Thanks for the answer. Yes, frontalku checked everything works fine. I will deal with IC. Although strangely, it did not touch

* temichz,
and can be such that the alcohol has left a whitish bloom, and she just does not see, because lens clouding? Because the integrity of loops sure frontalka works

* Andrew the stalker and can be such that the alcohol has left a whitish bloom, and she just does not see, because lens clouding? Because the integrity of loops sure frontalka works

Rep: (12)
All this stub, the drain 11 0 6 0?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (111)
Colleagues, without root dialer Google really deliver, and Pixel launcher which last stands? Globalka last 9-ke. For answers by tradition will be grateful) Well, if someone uses such things of course) Share your experience please)

Rep: (23)
People tell me how to do so while listening to online radio in the car (via Bluetooth), when receiving the notification is not muted playback?
Miui 11

Welcome ordered with Avito charging cable for xiaomi mi8. The seller claims that he was removed from the phone, and because the original. How do you know the original or not? (I have a hard copy because quick charge does not work and the computer does not see)

* RMN_007 , Confirm the same picture.

Rep: (16)
* RMN_007, I have also on 11.0.6 ((

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/20, 5:17