Quick answers to frequently asked questions: 1) It does not work Google Pay, Play Store says uncertified device.
- read:OnePlus 5T - Official Firmware (Post ~ Skyline ~ # 80044505)
Others will have to wait or try a version for "For those who do not have ROOT", because OnePlus has not received the certification. After the release of the stable, everything will work even on betas.2) Gone select "Empty Cache."
- Use an alternative, the application is admissibleGoogle files
, Run and there is a point of "Unnecessary Files".3) Beta not be put through TWRP.
- Remove to a zip file with the firmware "compatability.zip" file and use TWRP from Blu_Spark 9.85.OnePlus 5 - Official firmware (Post anubis72 # 80046590)
. To remove use: If your phone: Solid Explorer, Zipper, if a PC, 7-zip.Or download ready-made firmware without "compatability.zip":
4) lost notifications about uploading files.
- read here:OnePlus 6 - Official Firmware (Post ~ Skyline ~ # 78579676)5) Bag with dialer sensor, namely the sensor is not activated by pressing the answer button / reset call.
- Disable "Pocket mode" (Settings ->Utilities) and data cleaning dialer.6) Bag with alarm (sensor tupit break)
- "Clock" Clear application data.7) Nope, paragraph settings "Digital welfare" (Digital Wellbeing)
- ROOT only! We do as it says here.OnePlus 5T - Modifications and decorations (Post ~ Skyline ~ # 80051090)8) Stock Call Recording disappeared, was not, etc.
- If there is no ROOT: I Try this methodOneplus 6 - Modification and decorations (Post AdoR # 79041309)
- If there is ROOT: In Magisk repository has a remarkable fashion: "OOSNativeCallRecordingEnabler" or convenience store is a remarkable app "JOnePlus Tools".9) On 6 OnePlus OnePlus has Roaming, and we have not. Can we deliver?
- Can! We do as it says here:OnePlus 5T - Modifications and decorations (Post ~ Skyline ~ # 80060583)10) After installing the firmware - the phone is loaded, there is a PIN code or something like that and immediately reboots.
- Prevents any module in Magisk: Remove or manually, using TWRP or set the previous beta, remove all the modules and install the new firmware and look for the "culprit." Therefore, it is desirable to always make a backup before flashing.
I will try to complement.Post has been edited~ Skyline ~ - 19.12.18, 14:22
Reason for editing: Item 10 and firmware for paragraph 3