> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Using a stylus?
Never [ 161 ] ** [5,61%]
Only to control the camera [ 104 ] ** [3,62%]
Seldom. Handwritten notes [ 1249 ] ** [43,49%]
Often. Notes, Text Entry [ 861 ] ** [29,98%]
Whenever possible [ 487 ] ** [16,96%]
Call recording is important to you?
Yes [ 1745 ] ** [60,76%]
Not [ 1115 ] ** [38,82%]
Do you use protection accessories?
Film / Glass on screen [ 172 ] ** [5,99%]
I protect the case (cover / film) [ 1082 ] ** [37,67%]
I protect both the screen and the case [ 1141 ] ** [39,73%]
Do not use [ 475 ] ** [16,54%]
Satisfied with the upgrade to android 9?
Yes [ 2351 ] ** [81,86%]
Not [ 507 ] ** [17,65%]
Total Votes: 2872

Rep: (590)
DiscussionSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 (Exynos)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | SM-N960x Galaxy Note 9 (Snapdragon) - Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Docking Station Samsung DeX Station, DeX Pad, analogues пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Informal Firmware / Modifications пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Galaxy Note Owners Club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
    Android 8.1 Oreo, shell: Samsung Experience

• DISPLAY:
    6.4пїЅ , 2960 x 1440 points, 516 ppi, Super AMOLED,
    Always On, glassGorilla glass5 , HDR10,

• CPU:
    Exynos 9810 (GPU: Mali-G72 MP18)
    Snapdragon 845 (GPU: Adreno 630)

• MEMORY:
    OZU:6/8 GB LPDDR4X
    pzu:128/512 GB (UFS 2.1) + microSD up to 512 GB

• CAMERA:
    12 Mp + 12 Mp, (Dual Pixel), autofocus, raw,
    flash, optical image stabilization,
    f / 1.5 / 2.4, optical zoom x2, digital x10,
    4K @ 60fps video recording, 960fps video recording.
    (exynos),(snap),(restrictions)

• FRONT-CAMERA:
    8 MP, f / 1.7

• AUDIO:
    AKG stereo speakers, 3.5 mm jack (additional info)

• BATTERY:
    fixed,4000 mAh , fast charging, wireless charging

• OTHER:
    GPS and GLONASS, Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac),
    MIMO,Bluetooth 5.0 LE , NFC, USB Type-C 3.1 , Two Nano-SIM slots,
    Accelerometer, geomagnetic sensor, gyroscope,
    RGB ambient light sensor, proximity sensor,
    barometer, hall sensor, fingerprint scanner,
    iris scanner, heart rate measurement sensor,
    Moisture and dust protectionIP68

• Dimensions: 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
  • Weight: 201 g

Insides
A photo
Novice
Useful

Attached Image

Topics Curator podolsk26
On filling caps, please contactQMS

Post has been editedpodolsk26 - 25.06.20, 07:03
Reason for edit: Update information on call recording

Rep: (3)
* badze It is the official set of zip replacement kit.

Rep: (193)
* badze
This Samsung is now well insured
That there is no repetition of history with batteries note 7
(And plus to this, if I am not mistaken, such as the module itself of the screen and the battery is no longer divided, or something like that)
Also I wondered if the screen is replaced by c8

Post has been editedvladiks77 - 10.10.18, 20:54

Rep: (102)
* vladiks77 , On disassembly videos, the battery glue, but it is removed.

Rep: (46)
Malahiya @ 10.10.2018, 18:39*
/ Sdcard / media / audio / ringtones

And if you try Memory device / Ringtones?

Rep: (42)
Weird at all. The Samsung browser open only 2 tabs. Constantly update them. Is open a couple of applications that are already in the background hang permanently back to the browser and restarts each tab. Free RAM 2 GB. What the hell ?

stavros0088 @ 10.10.2018, 21:12*
Think on chromium will be different?

Checked. There is Yandex browser ... No one chromium) lot of options to suit different tastes

Rep: (14)
badze @ 10.10.18, 20:26*
Question about knowing. Wife broke the screen. Service Center change the frame, battery, screen. And then the battery? (VAT 0 money for insurance).

When disassembly is likely damage to the battery. And if the damage - it can peregrestya and explode. On the 8th series samsungov just everything from a friend changed the display and battery.

Rep: (3)
I have the chrome pieces of eight permanent tabs. No brakes, freezes, etc.

Rep: (19)
That's interesting friends. Smart determines the color of a stylus attached to it, or its color. I'm talking about quick notes (in a smart blue with yellow stylus-original color for notes yellow to black smart - white, etc.). If you say to the copper note9 tie yellow pen then the color change from copper to yellow when using the stylus?

Post has been editedLabradorik - 10.10.18, 23:43

Rep: (29)
nick_stokes @ 10.10.18, 23:10*
Is it possible to do the standard tools of the screen recording?
Nominally no need to install screen recording 3.1.00.25. Then pull the Activity Manager 2.3.16 shortcut on the desktop.

Picture

Post has been editedkugga - 08.01.19, 04:59

Labradorik @ 10.10.2018, 22:23*
That's interesting friends. Smart determines the color of a stylus attached to it, or its color. I'm talking about quick notes (in a smart blue with yellow stylus-original color for notes yellow to black smart - white, etc.). If you say to the copper note9 tie yellow pen then the color change from copper to yellow when using the stylus?

I would not have been sure that the stylus dictates color ... Do not overestimate the Samsung. The color of the pen is registered in at least some use the phone

Rep: (8)
Attached Image

If you disable these services Bixby nothing critical will happen with the product?
Or tell me what it is possible to disable

Rep: (21)
Predator.74 @ 10.10.18, 21:33*
Screen Recording 3.1.00.25. Then Activity Manager 2.3.16

This is Samsung Apps, or is a "for instance", ie just recommendations person wishing to record screen?

Post has been editedMr. Alexander - 11.10.18, 03:52
Reason for editing: again ochepyatka

Rep: (4)
drakmor @ 10.10.18, 07:52*
New update for bxActions, which allows you to reassign the button Bixby and Note 9 -https: //forum.xda-deve...77835125&postcount=194

and what it takes to turn off safe start?
And collecting annual progression that can not be disabled.

NAPALMIK @ 10.10.18, 23:42*
tell me such a question ... turn on the camera and see my photos on the bottom left - not all cameras and photos are available on the phone ... whether it is possible to choose the otobrazhalois there only photos from the camera?

Yes, you can. Come to the gallery and hide all unnecessary folders.Here in the subjectThey advised me. really works.

Posted 11/10/2018, 3:27:

Predator.74 @ 11.10.18, 01:13*
Well, I do not bother at all, shows the first all camera pictures, and then all the other photos.

at the default I do not hide the folder displayed pictures over time. And sit flipping 150 images with votsapa that would get to the pictures, and then another 200 that have strained to the second)
It is not directly obvious solution from Samsung. The first time was faced with.

Posted 11/10/2018, 3:28:

stavros0088 @ 11.10.18, 01:38*
P.S. What a miserable Claudia from Samsung does not trained

I support.
I recommend TouchPal very comfortable in my opinion. After she sat down on the NTS, there is a native.

Labradorik @ 11.10.18, 06:23*

I am pleased to be tethered stylus is currently yellow) color how writes on a fig, but as it looks like yellow

Rep: (93)
* Abu_Toufiq,
Then double-edged sword, and can then be glitches, problems with the update, and of visiting the next branch of the batteries, as because of the glitches can increase zhor Akka.

Rep: (21)
GhosTSGI @ 11.10.18, 1:24*
Yes, you can. Come to the gallery and hide all unnecessary folders.

I, too, at first it advised. But it is possible that the person does not want to from the camera was possible to view the entire row, and when you run Gallery not through the chamber to the other Picchu were displayed.

Rep: (1)
In the reviews wrote thatevery 15 minutes to charge the phone cursing SPEN when he was outside. Like, well, in my Note 4 it for half a day outside. You can disable this useless remote button to properly use a pen? Please answer me only one question that really care.

Rep: (39)
reesg @ 11.10.18, 13:38*
You can turn off

Can.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/03/20 19:00