LG SMART TV WebOs [tvOS] | LG TVs on the webOS platform

Rep: (240)

Attached Image
Attached Image

K
пїЅ Attention! The browser is not intended for viewing video content - a time limit is programmed,
and also the TV memory fills up very quickly! Do NOT watch videos and stuff with the built-in TV browser!(Updated information)

About blocking some tv

Picture
Topics Curator |В© Vitaliy Leer
Picture

Post has been editedVitaly Leer - 26.12.20, 12:42
Reason for editing: About TV lock

Rep: (124)
B1AT @ 4.02.20, 16:27*
In Wink, there is no possibility to watch the archive, only a direct ether, in the same old it can be (
I watch the archive very well, I do not know why you do not have. Apart from the first 20 channels. There you can not, look in the rest of the pile I do not want. But, choose the end of another operator) I will not care.

Post has been editedkemer - 04.02.20, 16:38

Rep: (5)
* kemer, I am the first 20 channels, then at most interesting things, what is the matter)

Rep: (19)
* b1at ,
Duc it seems to cut off everywhere .... and not only on Wink.
In the Internet there are information about this.
And the interactive TV now does not support the RT and apparently scored to cut this opportunity from it.

Post has been editeddimavas82 - 04.02.20, 17:00

Rep: (44)
B1AT @ 4.02.20, 20:27*
Where b go

Peers tv

Rep: (5)
* dimavas82, Nea, it works, but it was not working, Rostelecom called on another issue, and between the case asked about this, well, and then earned

Post has been editedb1at - 05.02.20, 01:43

Rep: (31)
This is what Infa in the header "Films 4K cannot be viewed via DLNA, only via USB (the bitrate of the rollers should be no more than 50 Mbps) or HDMI2.1. Exception Playz Media - Alternative DLNA player" .....
LG UM7100 I look at the bottom and all is well. The question about the same TV. Connected an HDMI PC and now constantly flies notification about this HDMI literally every 20 seconds. How to remove these notifications?

Rep: (18)
Colleagues, today there was news that for OLED models of 2019, Apple TV + app will appear in the LG application store. The question is whether the 2018 and 2019 are compatible? I have OLED C8 ... Thank you!

Rep: (41)
Shaman_rex @ 4.02.20, 23:18*
Colleagues, today there was news that for OLED models of 2019, Apple TV + app will appear in the LG application store. The question is whether the 2018 and 2019 are compatible? I have OLED C8 ... Thank you!

Also C8, interesting.

Rep: (44)
kozzz07 @ 5.02.20, 1:14*
How to remove these notifications?

Not that HDMI ..?

Shaman_rex @ 04.02.20, 23:18*
Apple TV + client. The question is whether the 2018 and 2019 are compatible?

Without seeing applications, it is difficult to say, but for Samsung and 2018, and for LG only 2019 and the fact that when updating (on the site there is instructions, how to update) the application shakes something big and puts on TV as the firmware leads to sad reflections that will not be compatible. But without having the application itself installed on TV, it is definitely impossible.

Rep: (0)
Good day,

Do not tell me the LG OLED65B9P TV supports the MKV container?

Post has been editedKenne4ka. - 05.02.20, 13:47

Rep: (167)
Kenne4ka @ 5.02.20, 14:46*
LG OLED65B9P Supports MKV Container?

Yes Supports. LG by and large an omnivorous player reads any formats and codecs.

Rep: (182)
Kenne4ka @ 5.02.20, 15:46*
Do not tell me the LG OLED65B9P TV supports the MKV container?
Strannik2020 @ 5.02.20, 16:12*
Yes Supports. LG by and large an omnivorous player reads any formats and codecs.

For quite a long time, I met the 8-10 video files, which could not be read player. Yes, because MKV is precisely the container, it all depends on the fact that this container stuck ...

Rep: (167)
For a long time, for a long time, films from torrents almost did not meet, which would not be able to read, either reproduce not correctly.
It was a couple of times, but there were simply the files themselves were bits (because I did not read anyone)

Rep: (182)
* strannik2020 , I download films in 99% of cases with kinozal.tv - from there they came across and those that were not readable. For someone in the comments on such distributors, someone writes "I have not read on ..." (with an indication of the device) ... . Land "And I read on ..." - Consequently, the fact that the battlef file is excluded, it would be simply removed from there ...

Rep: (14)
On the LG website, there is a web instruction in which the supported formats, codecs and bitrates are specified in the plug-in devices.

Rep: (0)
Hello, I purchased smart TV LG LIFE's Good in September 19th year, and the other day, and in the morning I could not turn on from the console, I do not know what the problem please tell me please guys?

One of the users I wrote me that on his TV (LG Webos 2018) a message appears on the full screen
Your browser has not been checking, as a result of this, access to the site was limited.

And then it is impossible to do anything. The message may appear as immediately when you start the widget and after a while, in the process of work.
I personally did not come across such a thing before and the search in and-nete did not give results.

Tell me, maybe someone had a similar TV on the screen and what could be the reason? Did you solve this problem and how?

Rep: (2)
Bought such an apparatus 49UK6390PLG Smart TV in it. There are no 3Ds in it, before was just a telephone from 3d from LРґР¶ and glasses remained if it is possible to look at the TV on this TV, as it is through the computer? And even if you buy a console with 3d it will not help in my question?

Rep: (18)
About Apple TV + - asked himself, I myself will answer. It will be on the street 2018 holiday - only a little later. Quote from the official press release:

The Apple TV App and Apple TV + Will Be Available on 2020 TVs at Launch And On LG's 2018 TVS Later This Year Via An Over-the-Air Firmware Upgrade.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/23/21, 10:12