I like [ 30 ] ** [25,64%]
Satisfactorily [ 46 ] ** [39,32%]
Terribly [ 7 ] ** [5,98%]
Button for those who are not interested [ 7 ] ** [5,98%]
Total votes: 117

Rep: (596)
Attached Image

Discussion of the work of playlists from the well-known "Eden TV"

Other providers in the topic are not discussed and deleted without warning!

Picture

Announcement: Principles of "Technotracks" and useful links
Attention!
Any advertising resource "Eden TV" - is prohibited.
Placing in the "promotional video" wallets, groups, stocks, links and the like is prohibited.

Information about referrals Be sure to read!
Alternative sources are looking for on the forum! For example -IPTV Playlists and Videos , IPTV - General Topic
Posts not related to the discussion topic are deleted!

Picture

Official site
Recommended applications / players to view
Useful
How to re-sort channels in the playlist? -Option
Link to the working epg for edema playlistHere + still relevant
How to watch smart tv through Ott player? -Answer
Channel Icons-1 , 2 , 3 , 4
IP addresses from different countries to ping
"How to watch the archive on smart TV (Philips)" -Option 1/Option 2
Who does not have Russian channels in Ukraine - a solution
IPTV setting from Edem service for Dune HD TV-301 player with Myiptv version 2.2.2 plugin.
For kodi Convert iptv playlist from edem.tv + Script to convert the playlist go through the service
on balance replenishment instruction in pictures
IPTV program playlist editor (Windows)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Pictures are removed under the spoiler.
How to remove the image under the spoiler in the official client of the site
How to remove images under the spoiler from the PC
For questions about filling the cap or mini FAQ, please contact theQMS

Post has been editedKerbala - 23.08.20, 22:24
Reason for editing: Poll

Rep: (12)
* mak62621 , yes, the support staff have their own politeness and goodwill :))

Rep: (345)
* mak62621 , conducted an experiment somehow. I switched on my two devices and on the third brother, in another city. So nothing came. Not banned

Rep: (24)
* Mertvii.84 , Hz what's the matter. I, too, worked on two. Then I set up the wifi. I changed pi, there did something else. I do not remember. After that, Eden in the kitchen was gone. I spat, did not bother, but now needed.

* mak62621 , tried in the office to change the key, the link to the list, domain?
Mak62621 @ 10.12.17, 17:32*
They told me that recently they have a new rule - one playlist - one device.

For them, of course, it’s better that it would be so, from the existing subscribers the load doubles, and instead, it is better to attract new ones for money.

Post has been editedMertvii.84 - 10.12.17, 19:00

* Mertvii.84 That is what I do now. I will not change the domain. Everything else is generated by the new.

Rep: (0)
I also look at two devices. A couple of times a warning popped up, saying no more than two devices, the broadcast stopped, a playlist updated once, a second time passed by itself after a couple of minutes. It is somewhere in half a year.

Got on the second device. After the new generated key and playlist. However, wildly inhibits viewing. When on one device used this was not. Domains also tried to change without result.

Mak62621 @ 11.12.17, 14:30*
When on one device used this was not.
does the internet allow? Speed?

* Mertvii.84 Now it seems to be fine. Speed ​​90.

Rep: (25)
I break up with edema. Zadolbali these stupid tales about the fact that they have everything is fine, but my greedy provider, who cuts speed, is to blame for constant buffering. : rofl:
I went through all the CDNs, up to the star, as I’ve been stupid lately, so it’s tupit.
I connected another service and forgot about all the shoals of the Armenian OTT.
Amen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c10Fkk4eVmI

Rep: (43)
and vasche..za year yuzaniya Eden ... conclusion archive virtually runs on Ottpleere, online broadcasting like norm..nu unless nektorye channels is buferyat..podderzhka except change-VOS not restart router..bolshe anything intelligible It says ... add channels, so it is still worse it gets (IMHO), and channels such that I do not need (broadcast in Polish, Azerbaijani and dr.yazykah), they do not turn off such as the US and ukrainskie..nado wool playlist player, but every time I do it, they again gemorr..posle updates poyavlyayutsya..voobschem as they say, that you would like the dollar -) .. but none menee..dollar and for 12 bucks a year -), not money great, but somehow no improvement is seen osobo..v lately more and more I look playlists (for free) on forke..i'm thinking, can really get away from it all look edema..i ..-)

Rep: (153)
AlAnt-71 @ 12/19/2017, 11:51*
and vasche..za year yuzaniya Eden ... conclusion archive virtually runs on Ottpleere, online broadcasting like norm..nu unless nektorye channels is buferyat..podderzhka except change-VOS not restart router..bolshe anything intelligible It says ... add channels, so it is still worse it gets (IMHO), and channels such that I do not need (broadcast in Polish, Azerbaijani and dr.yazykah), they do not turn off such as the US and ukrainskie..nado wool playlist player, but every time I do it, they again gemorr..posle updates poyavlyayutsya..voobschem as they say, that you would like the dollar -) .. but none menee..dollar and for 12 bucks a year -), not money great, but somehow no improvement is seen osobo..v lately more and more I look playlists (for free) on forke..i'm thinking, can really get away from it all look edema..i ..-)

And on the contrary, the last few months I have less brakes, more channels, what improvement do you need?
I don’t have any problems with edema, I haven’t seen buffering for more than a month, the archive (the channels I’m watching) seems to work, I rarely use the archive, maybe there are some problems. So there is no alternative for such money. But just in case I still have a super-washdown playlist installed, 800 channels of which 200 hd, and absolutely free. During yesterday there was prevention on Eden, so this sheet was useful.

Post has been editedotts - 19.12.17, 13:23

* otts ,
What is the improvement? Read the reviews above and understand-)
You are lucky that you almost do not use the archive, but I need it. As for the addition of many channels, you don’t mind if it doesn’t interfere with normal operation.

* otts ,
Super-wash, too, I look .. through a fork.
What are you talking about?

Posted 12/19/2017 2:02 PM:

* otts ,
As for the alternative ... I would not be so categorical)))
There are options, one of them is the aforementioned forkspler, on which a lot of resources, including and for viewing iptv.

Post has been editedAlAnt-71 - 19.12.17, 14:08

Rep: (153)
AlAnt-71 @ 12/19/2017, 13:59*
* otts ,
Super-wash, too, I look .. through a fork.
What are you talking about?

Posted 12/19/2017 2:02 PM:

* otts ,
As for the alternative ... I would not be so categorical)))
There are options, one of them is the aforementioned forkspler, on which a lot of resources, including and for viewing iptv.

Well, if you know another iptv source, with the same list of channels cheaper than 200 rubles, then tell people not to hide. And I watch the super-wash through the same player as Eden, via progtv on Android. Well, about Eden, what you wanted for 70 rubles a month. Without brakes goes online and that happiness. And if I need to watch some kind of movie, then there are online cinemas for this.

* otts ,
I have already said that-))
About 70 p., God be with them) I'm not talking about money at all, but about the service)
Let it be even for a ruble, the main thing is a normal service, without glitches and failures ... by the way .. regarding the archive .. it is possible (and most likely that way) the reason is not in it, but in the player.
So you need to understand.
I think the discussion is closed for this)
Good luck-)

Rep: (2)
Good afternoon, please tell me an alternative to the Edem.tv service, the fact is that I have 10 mb Internet and if the channels in SD quality work normally, then the HD is constantly buffered.

Angelir @ 12/29/17, 7:21*
please alternative service Edem.tv
edem is better than anyone else on such an Internet, I have been on several paid ones in a similar price range, those hd streams your Internet will not pull at all. I set up edem parents on the Internet in 6mb. You can pick something up to tweak better

Rep: (2)
Mertvii.84 @ 29.12.17, 07:37*
You can pick something up to tweak better

But please tell me that you can still pick it up, I look at the TV, and you don’t pick it up very much, tried to play around with the size of the buffer, there is no result.
It is also unpleasant that you need to pay a minimum of $ 10 from the available payments.

Post has been editedangelir - 29.12.17, 16:05

Angelir @ 12/29/17, 16:02*
i watch on tv
but with a telecom nakyryat especially will not work. It would be nice to have a tv box. Or how I did. I do not have tv boxing, put android x86 on the laptop and threw it to the TV. And I do not use smart on the box.
Angelir @ 12/29/17, 16:02*
It is also unpleasant that you need to pay a minimum of $ 10 from the available payments.
This is if with a visa card. There are options and $ 1.

Post has been editedMertvii.84 - 29.12.17, 17:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/08/20, 9:07