What use playlist
ilook [ 454 ] ** [49,13%]
edem [ 295 ] ** [31,93%]
iedem [ 175 ] ** [18,94%]
Total votes: 924

Rep: (591)
Attached Image

Discussion of the work of playlists from the well-known "Eden TV"

Other providers in the topic are not discussed and deleted without warning!

Picture

Announcement: Principles of "Technotracks" and useful links
Attention!
Any advertising resource "Eden TV" - is prohibited.
Placing in the "promotional video" wallets, groups, stocks, links and the like is prohibited.

Information about referrals Be sure to read!
Alternative sources are looking for on the forum! For example -IPTV Playlists and Videos , IPTV - General Topic
Posts not related to the discussion topic are deleted!

Picture

Official site
Recommended applications / players to view
Useful
How to re-sort channels in the playlist? -Option
Link to the working epg for edema playlistHere + still relevant
How to watch smart tv through Ott player? -Answer
Channel Icons-1 , 2 , 3 , 4
IP addresses from different countries to ping
"How to watch the archive on smart TV (Philips)" -Option 1/Option 2
Who does not have Russian channels in Ukraine - a solution
IPTV setting from Edem service for Dune HD TV-301 player with Myiptv version 2.2.2 plugin.
For kodi Convert iptv playlist from edem.tv + Script to convert the playlist go through the service
on balance replenishment instruction in pictures
IPTV program playlist editor (Windows)

Attached Image

Pictures are removed under the spoiler.
How to remove the image under the spoiler in the official client of the site
How to remove images under the spoiler from the PC
For questions about filling the cap or mini FAQ, please contact theQMS

Post has been editedKerbala - 31.07.20, 13:29
Reason for editing: Useful, channel icons "4"

Rep: (4)
ruby12 @ 31.07.20, 20:08*
firebird_lite,
I added a screenshot
Thanks for the tip, but did not help

you can try to stretch your bank to obonovil Old, but not all go to the meeting.
+ If you are in blegzae, the Internet banking is "a change in the personal data Application", it is certainly not immediately, but it can help obnvit.
+ In the BPS would be good to check and cherz mobile priozhenie and nintenet banking, there may be differences in registration.

Rep: (4)
* firebird_lite, I'm white and alpha. I try. thank

Rep: (0)
Oystera @ 29.07.20, 08:17*
https://iptvx.one/EPG
Please teach how to bind STV for this service in the program iptv pro, thank you very much in advance.

konram @ 28.07.20, 22:53 *
In the setting of IPTV in point source TV program, registerhttps://iptvx.one/EPG
And wait until the boot.
Bad advice. For Eden TV offers its own TV program. Address :
http://epg.it999.ru/edem.xml.gz

People, why EPG from these sources is loaded only on the current and future transmission, and no past?

Post has been editedsss99 - 01.08.20, 00:46

ruby12 @ 31.07.20, 19:37*
Yandex has decided to create money. On Yandex Money threw 100R, and can not translate. I need a passport number, a Russian, all the Song for saying good.
Verification is not possible to pass.

Asked an acquaintance of Russians, he threw me a grandmother.

I never before encountered such nonsense.

You can pay the card through QIWI: there is also asking for a passport for verification, but transit payments on the wallet invoice are without it. When choosing QIWI gun slung on to the password entry screen for confirmation and card number, then it all goes away.

Rep: (14)
sss99 @ 1.08.20, 0:38*
People, why EPG from these sources is loaded only on the current and future transmission, and no past?
if you want an answer, ask more raw data, as hereditary fortune tellers are now on vacation ... Which player use, a playlist of the provider?

Oystera @ 01.08.20, 00:49*
sss99 @ 1.08.20, 0:38 *
if you want an answer, ask more raw data

I'm talking about ilook and OTT Navigator. This topic is discussed at all the same provider, working through different sites, is not it? Between the content on these sites is the difference?

Let's go back to the EPG.
In conjunction ilook-OTT player EPG recently loaded only for some small number of channels, and then after a long delay, and the archive at all for a couple of weeks is not working. Thought through Navigator with viscous alternative EPG will establish, but also turned out not quite the way it should be.

Post has been editedsss99 - 01.08.20, 13:46

Rep: (20)
sss99 @ 1.08.20, 13:26*
ilook and OTT Navigator
The OTT player file for a couple of weeks is not working
ilook + perfect player files work, but not all channels. TNT office. Ren does not. In general it is necessary to check.

Valerka19801010 @ 01.08.20, 13:32*
ilook + perfect player files work, but not all channels. TNT office. Ren does not. In general it is necessary to check.

I basically looked at the channels of movies section: sony, all tv1000, kinohit and so on - that they are not working.
The rain channel, for example - it works. I understand many Russian archive works and to import cuts.
Tried on the advice to change CDN to European - did not help, the file is not earned.

Post has been editedsss99 - 01.08.20, 13:58

sss99 @ 1.08.20, 13:43*
on the channels of the film section: sony, all tv1000, kinohit and so on - that they are not working
Now I scan the archive has approximately 50 to 50 sony slave. Tv 1000 slave. Kinohit nerab.

Rep: (54)
ruby12 @ 31.07.20, 19:37*
I could not pay anyway.
Tried all the items of fries cash - checks the card number - wrote not entered the correct card number. sitting in a support deer, nothing can not advise.

Payments ilook for Belarusians (customers, "Belarusbank"), the updated instruction.

1) The most important thing - to get "Password 3-D SecureВ».Without this very "password 3-D SecureВ» all your further actions are useless.
Here is the link for customers "Belarusbank" about the password 3-D Secure:
https://belarusbank.by/ru/2#internet
if you have "Internet Banking" (not to be confused with the "M-banking"), like me, are looking for this service under "account with the card" - add a new - look in the window that opens, on the top left.
Take your time to read carefully and do it.
2) Select the "Free-Kassa" - "Visa RUB" - enter the card number, expiration date and CVC code - "pay."
3) profit!
------------------------------
Important note. Almost the very end, when you come to the phone SMS-message with the final confirmation of the operation code, then along with the code, the same message comes a chilling warning to the meaning of "may just about hackers will steal your money." So: it is -warning in case if the owner of moneypresentlyin fact, no operation to transfer the said sum of moneyat allno one asked for And not a warning about the inevitability of the impending irretrievable insidious theft of your money "damn internet scams" in the case of confirmation of this particular banking operations.

Post has been editedtrennt - 01.08.20, 15:20

Rep: (71)
Valerka19801010 @ 1.08.20, 17:37*
archive has approximately 50 to 50 sony slave. Tv 1000 slave. Kinohit nerab.
I archive runs on all listed kanalah.Smotryu Navigator through OTT, CDN Spain

Valerka19801010 @ 01.08.20, 14:37*
Now I scan the archive has approximately 50 to 50 sony slave. Tv 1000 slave. Kinohit nerab.

and a CDN and a player?

I OTT OTT player or browser, CDN Russian-MSK, but tried both Eastern Europe, Holland, Amsterdam - only lags increased compared to MSK.
Spain have not tried

sss99 @ 1.08.20, 20:19*
and a CDN and a player?
cdn Moscow player perfect. Even I noticed such a thing. Ren TV archive does not work, and Ren hd everything is OK. On cine channels, too, is present at the usual no arh.na hd is and vice versa. In general I am for myself concluded that if a file of the desired channel Change the subdomain, well wait a little or likely soon will correct all

ABOUT! CDN included Spain and archive earned! I checked a few cinematic, but not all.

Post has been editedsss99 - 02.08.20, 03:36

Rep: (3)
* sss99,
Mending slowly, in another CDN (Germany) also runs the archive.

It does not work on the archive Germany- ottpleer android!

And look, from the player determines whether to run the file and whether the EPG seen in the previous period.
On smart tv LG OTT player in the whole EPG progruzhat perfectly, it is possible to scroll a few days ago through the Spanish CDN everything works fine, and the OTT player and OTT navigator on mibox show EPG is only starting now.
The OTT player EPG settings are no in principle, and in OTT navigator I have tried two different sources - the result of one.

Rep: (31)
oggi55555 @ 20.07.20, 18:57*
I need an editor not to Eden, I have collected a lot of direct links to TV, I want to make your
self-updating playlist and put it onsavagemessiahzine.comfor the people free!
In blaknote zadolbalsya edit, editor of this topic seemed to me the most advanced!
But to drive your playlist at him I could not, write sorry only in the full version!

That way
https://app.m3u.in/

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/04/20, 7:57