This topic is conceived as a place in which we share photos, determine the most artistically and technically successful, share experiences and simply communicate on the topic of mobile photography. A distinctive feature of this topic is a small (or large) competitive excitement in the weekly photo contest;)
Zadanie131:Reflections. Note: remove everything that is reflected in the puddles, mirrors, glass, or on any other surface. The object in the reflection should be distinctively marked. Deadline 06.07.2020g. at 18:00 GMT.
Rules: Only one of your photos taken on a smartphone during the competition week can take part in the competition (without archives !!)
In order to take part in the competition you need to issue your post as follows: Exercise 1(without space!): Theme Comment : Your photo under the spoiler. There is nothing more to write in this post!
Those who wish to vote, watch the number of the participant in the post "Vote!" and make out your post as follows: Task #: Subject Best photo: в„– Comment: Your Comment. There is nothing more to write in this post! Voting for your work is not allowed!
On Tuesday after 18-00, votes will be counted. The winner designates the theme of the competition for the next week (see spoiler for details on how to do this). The competition begins on Tuesday and ends on Monday at 18-00 Moscow time.
Spreading the post "Vote", count the votes and share the results of the voting must be the winner of last week, the one who asked the current topic! If for any reason you cannot do this, you need to write about it.Yaleya .
Read more by fantomrik
0) Only photos taken on a mobile phone and with the date of the shooting take part in the competition - only the time of the task (the current week). I will explain. Everybody in the store has a very nice photo from the phone, made when and under some circumstances. But here we are trying to find out how well you can take a photo on the task, and not to put the one that once turned out well. Works and voices not designed according to the rules below are not taken into account. Photos should be taken by you on your smartphone (and not girlfriend / neighbor / child), ideally on the one that is in the signature.
1) To participate in the contest, the post of the willing must contain only : - the number of the current task (there should be no space between the word вЂњtaskвЂќ and the number) and the subject (necessarily ) - spoiler with a photo for the contest (necessarily ), 1 photo in the contest is allowed (but no one forbids you to upload a photo) - brief information about the phone model, time / place of shooting (not necessarily optional ) - do not contain any other information - replies to other posts, comments, etc. (necessarily ) - at the request of the participants you must be ready to provide the original photo!
2) On Monday at 18-00 Moscow time, the time for uploading photos ends. The author of the current topic of the competition collects all the works in one post, indicating the serial number of the work and a link to the post with it. You can quickly find all the voices by searching by job number -Task X
3) We begin to vote (from the moment of publication of the post "Vote !!!" until Tuesday 18-00
4) Every Tuesday until 18-00 we choose the winner of the last week . For this we write: - task number and subject of the current task - The number is better than the photo to your taste (where "No." is the number of the photo you like from the post about choosing a winner) - comment - Anything on the photo you liked the most and on the other photos of the current weekвЂ™s competition
we copy, we insert, we govern
[B] Task X [/ B]: Subject [B] The best photo [/ B]: в„– [B] Comment: [/ B] YourComment
Task121 : Nature in the bright sun Best photo : 7 Comment : I liked the same 3 and 9 photos, but 7 came out the coolest!
Not allowed to vote for their work. Votes are accepted from active users with registration on the forum for at least 3 months and the number of messages at least 10.
5) On Tuesday after 18-00, the author of the current competition quotes his post with the task and, in front of each work, gives the number of votes for this work. You can quickly find all the voices by searching by job number -Task X . It is advisable to do this as early as possible in order to congratulate the winner and the winner gave us the task for the current week :) Immediately we praise the winner and honor him the titleWinner of the quiz , as well as perpetuate his name in the topic header :)
6) After the winner is announced, the winner must give the task for the current week. The assignment must contain : - the word task with the number (the word "Task" + the number following the number that was before. That is, there was Task 13, which means now Task 14) - a short description of the task (for example, "Nature in bright sunshine") - whether post processing is allowed (RAW development is also considered post processing) - yes no - comment if required
we copy, we insert, we govern
[B] Task X [/ B]: Subject [B] Postprocessing [/ B]: Allowed / Not Allowed [B] Comment: [/ B]
Task121 : Nature in the bright sun Post processing : Allowed Comment : I would like a photo in fully automatic mode, even without manual ISO adjustments on the phone when shooting;)
7) Go to step 1
8) In the subject, of course, posts that are not directly related to the competition are allowed, but it is highly desirable to have a conversation within the framework of this topic and within the forum rules and not to fill in the topic with unnecessary / unrelated information.
I was generally "Etude", with wide film and virtually no setup like pomnyu.Voobsche any photo with him not printed, to work with this film was neudobno.A then yes, Change 8m.Tam already own develop and print a lot.