OnePlus 5T - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.01 "

Rep: (2191)
DiscussionOneplus 5t
PictureOnePlus 5T, A5010
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE, WCDMA / HSPA, LTE
Platform (at the time of the announcement): Android 7.1.1 Nougat Oxygen OS
Display: 6.01 ", 2160 x 1080 pixels, 402 ppi, Optic AMOLED, sRGB, DCI-P3, 2.5D glass, Gorilla Glass 5
Camera: Dual, 16 megapixel (Sony IMX398, 1.12 micron, f / 1.7) + 20 megapixel (Sony IMX376K, 1 micron, f / 1.7), Clear Zoom, electronic image stabilization, autofocus, dual LED flash, video recording in 4K format
Front camera: 16 megapixel, Sony IMX371, 1 micron, f / 2.0, HDR, flash screen, electronic image stabilization, video recording in Full HD format
Processor: 8 cores, 2.45 + 1.9 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
Graphics chip: Adreno 540
RAM: 6/8 GB LPDDR4X
Internal memory: 64/128 GB UFS 2.1
Memory card: no
GPS and GLONASS
Bluetooth 5.0 HID
Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac), 2x2 MU-MIMO
USB 2.0 Type-C
NFC
Two nano-SIM slots
Fingerprint scanner
3.5 mini jack
Battery: 3300 mAh, Dash Charge
Dimensions: 156.1 x 75 x 7.3 mm
Weight: 162 g

Photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 11.04.19, 19:39
Reason for editing: Removed broken link

Rep: (43)
Optical stabilization on the camera and not delivered?
If to compare with 3 and 3 tons, the fives have few differences, the key is in the screen and everything is in essence.

Post has been editedK500i - 12.11.17, 21:49

Rep: (12)
Photo and design comparison with Samsa and Chlaomi)
OnePlus 5T completely declassified before the official presentation

Rep: (5)
https://youtu.be/fFQ-5pb9eik

Maybe 8-ku supply))

Rep: (11)
o.O healthy and flimsy box, at first glance, the Russian post niasilit is the same ... aaa campaign this is on the review option or?

Post has been editedVladisliano - 12.11.17, 23:38

Rep: (0)
The battery is not increased: (
But they increased the physical size ...
Does anyone have a tip, where it will be most advantageous to order immediately from the start of sales?

Rep: (12)
* entazis , monitor jd, they have "special conditions" with 1+

* samlaffa Thanks, I will consider.
But sales for the Chinese should start only in early December.
And I would like to order immediately, the 21st ...

Rep: (510)
The main question is whether there will be peas on the Google Camera port with HDR + (the five suffer from this). If it’s ok, then this is definitely the best device on the market.

Rep: (4)
It is more interesting to fix mobile data dumps or not.

According to the characteristics practically does not differ from the previous one. Thanks to the Chinese, now I don’t feel sorry for my top five))

Rep: (4)
If the battery is not increased, then in general what is the point in 5T? The truth was the article that the screen would be better, the gnus helped them.

Rep: (1980)
Vortex333 @ 11/13/17, 3:34*
More interesting will fix mobile data dumps or not
It most likely depends on the operator, my network did not fall off at all and does not fall off on yota MSK.
And so I think myself to move from 1 + 5 to 1 + 5t or already wait 1 + 6/1 + 6t.
The downsides to me in 1 + 5t is a scanner on the back and onscreen buttons.

Post has been editedOrldim - 13.11.17, 06:37

* Lyutomisl sense in the screen, of course .;) But to change the top five to 5 tons is indeed meaningless. Wait already 6 or 6 tons. :)
I am still interested in the issues of stabilization and moisture protection. This has not been written anywhere yet ...

* entazis
They are not. Most likely they will add already in 6.

Rep: (14)
* Vortex333,
MTS (Peter) - everything is fine. Never had such a thing.
* OrlDim
OrlDim @ 11/13/17 06:36*
The downsides to me in 1 + 5t is a scanner on the back and onscreen buttons.
In 5T, as I correctly understood, a faceid type appeared, or is it stupidly a standard face unlock from Google. And so, behind the scanner - how does it bother everyone? for me it is convenient. There are XRN3PRO, sometimes even more convenient than the front.

Posted on 11/13/2017 10:05 AM:

* Malachi,
Malachi @ 11/13/17, 00:50*
The main question is whether there will be peas on the Google Camera port with HDR + (the five suffer from this). If it’s ok, then this is definitely the best device on the market.

100% will be peas.

Post has been edited~ Dipper ~ - 13.11.17, 10:06

Rep: (142)
And the screen is strong bluish, even compared to Samsung's amold

* ~ Dipper ~,
When the phone is on the table - uncomfortable. More or less unless only there is a smartlock.

* Malachi, Is this for sure? (Prostab and moisture protection)
I have not yet met any mention of this.

The scanner in the back is inconvenient not only when the phone is on the table. In the car holder is also more convenient when it is in front.

Post has been editedentazis - 13.11.17, 11:52

Malachi, is this for sure? (Proc stab and moisture protection)

I am sure that these features will be reserved for the six

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 00:03