iPhone 8/8 Plus / X - marriage

Rep: (893)

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted WITHOUT a warning.

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
Additional Information

Post has been editedGod_danych - 09.01.18, 14:27
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (3)
iPhone 8 Plus, 64 Gb. A little click when you click on the front panel near the front camera. Annoying. Does someone have a similar garbage?

Rep: (3)
* P-am
Look, maybe your glass has come off a little.
The problem of many plus.

Rep: (35)
Why 3 devices in one topic? At least for X it’s definitely a separate topic.

Rep: (4)
witcher501 @ 09.11.17, 23:21*
He also noticed that if the phone with a non-working tacham is shifted into the other hand, or held with one hand and controlled with the other, then everything is ok.

A little bit wrong, the screen by itself after a short time gets used to the temperature and starts working as it should. I think this is just a coincidence.

witcher501 @ 10.11.17, 00:53*

This is great news, also read these articles while driving to work.
Let's hope that the problem will be solved in the "software".

Dust in the main chamber on the "top ten", and in both modules. At 7+ was only in one. : D
Who as with the dust of the camera? Watch in natural light)

Rep: (1)
iPhone 8, screen reject. The strip on top (where the clock is), I'm afraid to donate to the SC, suddenly they will not replace it.

Attached Image

Post has been editedArmgun - 11.11.17, 15:07
Reason for editing: Removed under spoiler

Rep: (320)
matw8 @ 10.11.17, 13:15*
I'm afraid to take it to the SC, they will not suddenly replace it.

Do not be afraid, if this is a marriage, then they should be replaced.

Elephant_ekb @ 10.11.17, 12:41*
Dust in the main chamber on the "top ten", and in both modules. At 7+ was only in one.

I wonder how the dust got inside the phone with moisture protection and dust protection?

Post has been editedFrag-m - 10.11.17, 13:38

Frag-m @ 10.11.17, 15:58*
I wonder how the dust got inside the phone with moisture protection and dust protection?

When assembling the module vestimo. Check your phone's camera thoroughly desirable in sunlight.

Rep: (10226)
Nobody caught the green line yet?
https: //www.macrumors.....ush&utm_campaign=front

Rep: (464)
* P-am * musicman-777, the same trouble, it will be reckoned for marriage, what do you think? : (enrage these clicks.

Post has been editedvictorich - 12.11.17, 15:40

P-am @ 10.11.17, 02:48*
iPhone 8 Plus, 64 Gb. A little click when you click on the front panel near the front camera. Annoying. Does someone have a similar garbage?

with a click on top of me replaced. True there was still a slanting gap

Let's take a look at this: who, on 8+, is there a small click of the screen below, about a little above the home button? If not, how long does the device use?

Rep: (23)
* brs13,
No clicks and no backlash, in use month

Rep: (464)
* brs13, Only in the upper left corner, from the edge to the speaker. Bottom everything is fine, to use 2.5 weeks. Week as there were clicks on top.

Rep: (22)
Hey. Someone has a certain flicker, which looks like a horizontal line in the form of interference when the device is turned on next to the epl logo, it happens in a random area of ​​the screen, seen on a black background. It is necessary to look very closely, (better in the dark) because. it appears very quickly and disappears just as quickly, in just a second. Has anyone come across? Is it because of iOS 11, or is it an iron problem? Here is an example.
Attached Image

Post has been editedgagik72 - 13.11.17, 12:39

Rep: (7)
* gagik72
It seems to be, when you do the hardware. The apple itself can change color (not clearly expressed), it seems that this happens because of the trunt.

Rep: (22)
* gagik72
It seems to be, when you do the hardware. The apple itself can change color (not clearly expressed), it seems that this happens because of the trunt.
The apple is understandable. And the bands that I described, do you have? Especially with a normal reboot.
And what device do you have?

Post has been editedgagik72 - 13.11.17, 14:51

Rep: (0)
witcher501 @ 09.11.17, 23:21*
I also noticed that if the phone with a non-working tachim be shifted into the other hand, or held with one hand and controlled with the other, then everything is ok

Try in a case if you are without it.
You can also try to hold the whole palm on the screen, as if rubbing.
With a sharp temperature drop possible static.

Rep: (2)
Hello everyone. No one came across?
IPhone X randomly restarts
Logic no what
Even a clean one, created as a new one, when unlocking skype, pops out into a black screen, turns an asterisk and then goes back to unlock mode.
If it is connected to the power or the computer it is turned off and on

Post has been editedRoman_1978 - 13.11.17, 18:53
Reason for editing: Grammar Error

Rep: (0)
I bought it a week ago, 8+ discovered a crunch in the left corner, took it to the store, they send it to the SC for examination, I will wait for what they will say, they said to wait for about a week or two

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/06/20, 3:34