Discussion thermal imagers Thermal Seek

Attached Image

Specifications
ParameterSeek Thermal Compact PRO
Resolution 320 Г— 240
Range up to 550 m
Temperature range -40 В° to 330 В° C
Viewing angle 32 В°
Focus adjustable (manually on the imager)
Refresh rate 15 Hz
Price in Russian stores (estimated retail) 49950 rub
System Requirements Android 4.4 and up, OTG
Additional photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Officially supported device models
Android
Google Nexus 5 (adapter required)
Google Nexus 5x (USB-C adapter required)
Google Nexus 6 (adapter required)
Nexus 6p (USB-C adapter required)
HTC Desire 820 (adapter required)
HTC Desire EYE (adapter required)
HTC One Mini 2 (adapter required)
HTC One A9 (adapter required)
HTC One M8 (adapter required)
HTC One M9 (adapter required)
Motorola Moto X
Motorola Moto G
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 (does not work on android 5.1.1)
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S8 (adapter required)
Samsung Galaxy S8 + (adapter required)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Apple
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 7
iPhone SE
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6s
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6
iPhone 5s
iPhone 5c
iPhone 5
iPod Touch 5th generation

Officially incompatible device models
Amazon Fire Phone & Tablet
Google nexus 4
Google Nexus 7 (2012)
HTC Desire 620
HTC Desire 626
HTC Nexus 9
Nexus 9
Samsung Galaxy 2 (old)
Samsung Galaxy Mega
Samsung Galaxy Note (original)
Samsung Google Nexus S
Samsung Nexus S
Samsung Galaxy S3 NEO
Samsung S4 mini
Samsung S5 mini
-----
iPhone 4s and older
iPad 3 and older
iPod Touch 4 and older
Device models with which the device officially works, but not optimized
iPad Mini (all versions)
iPad Air
iPad 4th generation
Device models with which the device was not officially tested.
Many models of the company HTC
Many models of the company LG
Many models of the company Sony Xperia
Some Samsung Galaxy Tab models
Many devices working through adapters on microUSB
Technical support answers to some questions
AT: I'm trying to use "Seek Thermal Compact PRO" on the tablet "Samsung Tab A6", but the picture is always turned upside down! This is a big problem when using. When will you fix this bug?
ABOUT: Unfortunately, "Samsung Tab A6" is not currently listed on our website as a compatible device. You can work around this problem with an adapter, but we cannot guarantee that you will be satisfied with the result. Please refer to the following link when selecting a device that has been tested and proven compatible with by our products.

Also, if you want to try using an adapter to adjust the position of the camera to fix this problem, please refer to the following link.about compatibility.

AT: Why does Thermal Seek constantly click inside? In some places it clicks less, in some more. Is this a glitch of your software for mobile devices? I tried on different devices with the latest version of the software from the Play Market and the imager is clicking everywhere.
ABOUT: The click sound is normal for a thermal imager. As the temperature of the thermal imager changes, it calibrates itself using an electromechanical shutter to measure the ambient temperature.

AT: How can I calibrate the device? I doubt the temperature is displayed correctly.
ABOUT: Reflection and other factors affect surface temperature measurements. The error of Seek, as a rule, does not exceed 5 degrees Celsius. In some cases, the camera may have a short warm-up period (just a minute or so) during which the accuracy will increase from the time it is started.

AT: Do you provide application source code for my programmers to update your current application?
ABOUT: We are finishing work on the Developer Program, which should be available in 2018. Additional information will be available closer to the time of release.

AT: The application has violated the registration procedure. I cannot create an account because the error “cannot connect to server” occurs.
ABOUT: Sometimes the registration process does not work properly. Unfortunately, I do not have access to registration information for confirmation, but your purchase can always be tied to the serial number of your device.
original letter in english
Questions:
I was buy "Thermal Seek Compact Pro" for Android. And i have some questions:
1. I try to use it on my app on the go tablet on the google play market on Samsung Tab A6 tablet. This is big big trouble. When do you eliminate this deficiency?
2. why Thermal Seek device? In some places, most clicks, some clicks less. For mobile devices? I try on two devices, Samsung Galaxy S8 + and Samsung Tab A6.
3. how can I do a calibration device? I doubt that the temperature is displayed correctly
4. Do you provide an opportunity to improve this application?
5. in app is broken registration procedure. I can't create an account because it’s not possible to connect to the server.

Answers:
Thanks for contacting Seek Support. In answer to your questions:
1. Unfortunately the Samsung Tab A6 is not currently listed as a compatible device. You can be satisfied with the result. Please note:
https://www.thermal.com/supported.html
If you’re trying to find out what you’re trying to do, you’ll have to do this.
https: //support.therma...pters-for-Seek-Compact
2. Clicking the sound imager. It calibrates itself using the temperature of the environment.
3. Surface temperature measurements are affected by reflection and other factors. All Seek imagers are generally accurate within 5 degrees C above or below the reading. It will be a short period of time for the camera to warm up.
4. We’re putting you in touch with the Developer Program, which should be available in 2018, for more information.
5. Our registration process sometimes fails to work properly. Unfortunately, I’ll not always be able to find out what to do.
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 02.10.19, 21:29
Reason for editing: Different versions of the application

Rep: (7)
I understand that the difference from the cheapest device only in the resolution and additional options in the software?
Plus more frames.
What is the difference from the weaker models for the user?
Interested in convenience.
Is this device really 2.5 times better than the very first model?

Rep: (-1)
;) There is also “almost Seek Thermal” - this is “kGo-kHto”, it was already mentioned in two versions ...
Dadget Seek Thermal
"Manufactured in the USA"
Price 19950 p

Visibility range up to 300 m
Magnesium housing design
Resolution 206 * 156
Recognizable temperature range -40 В° C to 330 В° C
36 degree viewing angle
VOx sensor technology microbolometer
Sensitivity Infrared range 7.2 - 13 microns
Detailed specifications

Compatible with Adnroid Motorola Moto X (first and second series)
Motorola Moto G Samsung Galaxy S3 - S6
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - 4
Samsung Ga
Compatible with Apple iOS iPhone 5
iPhone 5c
iPhone 5s
iPhone 6
iPhone 6+
iPod Touch 5
Connect via Google Nexus 5 adapter
Most models of HTC and LG
Most Sony Xperia models
Not optimized, but iPad Mini (all versions) works
iPad Air
iPad 4
Not compatible with Apple iOS iPhone 4s or below.
iPad 3 or lower
iPod Touch 4 or lower
Not compatible with Adnroid Amazon Fire Phone & Tablet
Google nexus 4
Google Nexus 7 (2012
Samsung Galaxy 2 (old)
Samsung Galaxy Mega
Samsung Galaxy Note 1
Samsung Google Nexus S
Samsung Nexus S
Samsung S4 mini
Samsung S5 mini

interesting zazalka-comparison of these "meriktsiv"
google brand for “djadzhet” is a Jewish gadget

price 24950 r price 19950 r price 49900 r
iOS / Android i OS / Android iOS / Android
Overview 20 В° 36 В° 32 В°
Focus ru. ru.
Range 550 m 300 m 550 m
Resolution 206 x 156 206 x 156 320 x 240
temperature -40 В° РЎ to 330 В° РЎ -40 В° РЎ to 330 В° РЎ -40 В° РЎ to 330 В° РЎ

Post has been editedHiM @ ster - 12.11.17, 14:44

Rep: (7)
In general, I wanted to order, but because of the times, the ems refused, there is no type-c yet, but with a connection to the microbus, the device will take me off and expand on, the lectures cannot be done.
No adapters. It is a pity that a gift to his beloved broke off.

Rep: (1)
Question to the author: the customs did not dig? Fees no extra did not do? And then the laboratory lab ordered the other day - they began to ask for a passport type for customs, everything.

Rep: (634)
Type or for customs?

For customs. If I order, what is the likelihood of problems with customs and their fees? No one came across?

Rep: (634)
For customs, nothing is needed; if a courier service delivers a passport, they need it, because they have their own base and customs clearance, and if regular mail delivery is not courier delivery, then nothing is needed and no fees), but laboratory workers almost always deliver only courier, because the dimensions and weight(

Post has been editedBigfishczy - 27.11.17, 12:41

Rep: (0)
Interested in compatibility with Asus Zenfone 2 551ml, Androyd 5.0. Or maybe someone with other Zenfon'ami friends of this thermal imager? On the Internet and reviews, almost a Huavey and a maze flash (works / does not work), I would not want to buy for nothing.

Interested in the issue of transporting this subject in the plane, do you have any problems with the border guards? Can it be carried in hand luggage? How does an lrp scanner see?

* kiev28,

I carry with me flir one, no problems with transportation in the plane. Though in the luggage, even in the salon.

I want to buy Seek Thermal Compact PRO, but I can not decide which is better to take with Lightning or microUSB. Everyday I go with the Iphone 6 Plus, it seems to take a thermal imager to it, because I work with electronics always at hand. On the other hand, there is a huawei mediapad t3 8.0 tablet "it will be more comfortable on it-a bigger screen. In general, you want to work here and there, but with which adapter will it be more convenient to work? In addition to electronics, plans to watch leaks in the house, bath, etc. Need advice

I ordered the easiest on Ali for $ 269 micro USB, it works well on the HTS Desire ONE (a smartphone is 2.5 years old), but it looks at me, now I am waiting for an extension cord for 130 rubles to deploy as you please. Delivery took 23 days (e-EMS Russian post), there were no problems, the passport was not asked. Included is an adapter for type-C. Quality satisfied.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedZaytseff - 17.12.17, 09:53

Does the temperature show correctly? Or how to be what would be shown correctly?

In general, I bought myself a Seek Thermal Compact. On the LG G2 D802 with Cyanogenmod 13 does not work. Soldered adapter for the company - everything works fine. If anyone is interested, you can read the article on Hiktaimes, how to connect to the computer (You can also fix it in the header)

Rep: (16)
IIInorkel @ 11/29/17, 10:41*
Interested in compatibility with Asus Zenfone

C Zenfone 3 ZE552KL works fine.

Posted 12/25/2017 5:43 PM:

Perfectionist33 @ 12.12.17, 17:47*
I need advice

In my opinion it is better to take a microUSB, because A bunch of devices with such a connector and normally work through an adapter with a phone that has USB Type-C, and contacting Lightning is only to be tied to an Iphone.

And what about the warranty and after-sales service? At least in Moscow?

Hello colleagues. Tell me, please, what to do.
SeekThermal-pro worked fine and suddenly ceased to be determined. You stick it into the phone, it requests access to the USB. You click OK, the main screen of the program appears and after a second or two again it asks for access to USB. So ad infinitum. Tried another phone - the same problem.

Prehistory: today a friend brought this PRO-device from the states of ebey, he worked perfectly for an hour with xiaomi redmi3pro, then the picture deteriorated sharply and he discharged the phone battery. He turned off the imager, charged the phone, the picture became as good as before. And then he ceased to be determined. The device was purchased to eliminate heat loss at home, in which I live, a big chagrin. What can be done?

comments to previous comments:
Connected to another phone (xiaomi redmi3) - the same problems.
I connected to the phone with a funny name zopo - the imager started working without problems.
put on my phone the program `security 360 antivirus` and cleaned the memory - the imager has earned.
Thank God, but I do not understand anything.

Cosmos02 @ 12.26.17, 15:41*
And what about the warranty and after-sales service? At least in Moscow?

And on aliexpress there are reliable suppliers, somebody took there.

Rep: (59)
I bought a PRO version in China, how to check the original or not? It looks very soundly. The quality of the picture would somehow compare. No one heard about the fake of this device?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 10:02