RetroOrangePi | [sbc] [emulator]

Rep: (211)
RetroOrangePi
Picture[sbc] [orangepi]

Attached Image

Current version 4.1 [Full] 4.2 [Slim]

RetrOrangePi is a gaming and media distribution based on Armbian (Debian 8), compatible with H3 / Mali devices. It is developed and maintained by Stevie Whyte and Alerino Reis in collaboration with Wang Matt.
Picture

Specifications
  1. Latest Armbian v5.32 (Debian Jessie kernel 3.4.113) *
  2. RetroPie-Setup v4.3.3 (unofficial fork, upgradable)
  3. New RetrOrangePi repository for easy updates and fixes
  4. EmulationStation v2.6.5 with video and game collection support, Desktop / OpenELEC shorcuts from main menu
  5. New ROPi “Attract-Mode” -like theme (based on Cosmos theme)
  6. Retroarch 1.6.7 - Retroachievements tested
  7. Kodi Krypton 17.4 (hardware acceleration provided by MPV + VDPAU): IPTVsimple included, quit button fixed
  8. OpenELEC (Kodi Jarvis 16.1) with CEC support by Jernej Skrabec (optional installation)
  9. Slim and Full versions for all compatible boards *
  10. All Libretro cores updated
  11. All RetroPie themes available for installation
  12. Experimental new libretro cores: DOSBox, MAME2014, VICE, X68000, Amiga PUAE
  13. PPSSPP latest v1.42
  14. Mupen64Plus standalone emulator (with hires textures support)
  15. AdvanceMAME 3.5
  16. AdvanceMENU frontend integrated
  17. AdvanceMESS (support for ancient platforms, tested OK: Bally Astrocade, BBC Micro, Channel F, Colecovision etc.
  18. New Quake 2 port (Yamagi Quake) *
  19. New Streets of Rage Remake port (needs BennuGD engine downloaded to home folder) *
  20. Improved Amiga emulation - fullscreen UAE4ARM with JIT support, optional WHDLoad
  21. Hatari 2.0 (SDL2) - atariST emulator
  22. Vice 3.1 (SDL2) - Commodore emulator
  23. Boot selection - from Desktop (EmulationStation, Kodi, AdvanceMENU, RetroArch, Desktop)
  24. Onscreen keyboard (Florence)
  25. Overscan fix in AV outputs (Allwinner_TVOUT_manipulator)
  26. New Desktop wallpaper, wifi config, ES, Kodi, Donate and Support icons
  27. Customized Retroarch configuration (optimal settings, appearance tweaks, original aspect ratio)
  28. New HDMI / Analog AV configuration tool (thanks to Jose Rios) + our overscan fix
  29. New exclusive ROPi Radio beta version
  30. Scraper by Sselph update
  31. Universal XML Scraper integration and tutorials *
  32. Binary cores updates *
  33. GPIO driver can be installed from driver section. *
  34. RetroPie services tested: USBROMSERVICE - create a retrop-mount folder
  35. Custom ES splashscreen by Francois @MagicFranky - great number 4!
  36. Custom MOTD with ROPi invader + Armbian info
  37. Improved filesystem support: FAT32 automount, ExFAT support

Supported single board computers:
BanaPI M2 +
Beelink X2
OrangePi Lite
OrangePi PC
OrangePi PC +
OrangePi Plus 2E
OrangePi Plus
OrangePi Plus 2
OrangePi 2not pi pc 2
OrangePi ZeroBeta

Emulation systems:
Amiga (new FS-UAE)
AmstradPc
Apple II
Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari 8bit (models 400 800 XL XE)
Atari lynx
Atari ST
Coco / Tandy
Colecovision
Commodore 64
Creativision
Dreamcast
Final burn alpha
Game and Watch
Gameboy
Gameboy advance
Gameboy Color
Gamegear
Intellivision
MAME (new AdvMAME)
MasterSystem
MegaDrive
MSX (new OpenMSX)
Neo Geo Pocket
Neo Geo Pocket Color
Neogeo
Nintendo 64
Nintendo nes
PC (DOS)
PC Engine (TurboGrafx)
Philips Cdi
Playstation 1
Playstation Portable
ScummVM
Sega32x
SegaCD
SG-1000
Super nintendo
TI99 / 4A
Vectrex
Wonderswan
ZxSpectrum

Built-in game ports:
CannonBall (Outrun engine)
Cave story
Doom
Duke nukem 3d
Goonies 20th anniversary
Open Beats of Rage (OpenBOR)
Prince of Persia - SDLPoP
Quake (tyquake)
Super mario war
Wolfenstein3D
Zelda engine - Solarus

Picture

Roma collection

Useful Information / Instructions

Download:
Mirror Google
Download Page
Facebook page

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 06.02.19, 18:31
Reason for editing: Regarding launching ROM from external media

Rep: (11)
* Treds , the keyboard works fine for me, I just press the space bar until the assignment of keys begins, and there I assign keyboard buttons as convenient. Inachi I could not connect my joysticks, because They still need to be paired through the menu, they are wireless from PS3

Rep: (9)
In the emulsion of the drift cassette, and maybe not only in it, when you press any control button, it remains pressed in the emulator, but the button is not pressed on the real keyboard. Those. as if i'm not releasing a button on the keyboard. Can I fix this somehow?
It's impossible to play that way because I can't get through the date / time selection menu

Post has been editedtratatatata - 11.11.17, 14:32

Accidentally dropped control in ppsspp, and now the emulsion does not react to anything. Can I fix it without reinstalling the image? Tired already poured over and over.
UPD: Already fixed by deleting the controls.ini file and changing the "FirstRun" papameter from false to true in the ppsspp.ini file. these files are located in the /home/pi/.config/PSP/SYSTEM folder

Post has been editedtratatatata - 11.11.17, 22:35

In version 4 of the image I do not recommend pressing ALT + F4. if you want to log in from the desktop in emustation, then catch a console in which you cannot type anything, and without ssh, do not even restart the board

Rep: (32)
Put from retropie experemental Retropie Manager.
Web to manage the console.
Attached Image

Attached Image

It is hung up on the 8000th port.

RetroPie ->RetroPie Seput ->Manage packeges ->exp ->retropie-manager.
Install, then go into the configuration and click Enable RetroPie-Manager on Boot

We are editing the es_systems.cfg config
In rop config ES is not in the default place.
Edit /opt/retropie/supplementary/retropie-manager/project/settings.py
186-189 lines
# Path to the ES configuration file
ES_CONF_PATH = '/home/pi/.emulationstation/es_systems.cfg'
# Path to the ES configuration backup file
ES_CONF_BACKUP_PATH = '/home/pi/.emulationstation/es_systems.cfg.bak'

We fix the temperature in the monitoring.
Edit /opt/retropie/supplementary/retropie-manager/project/manager_frontend/views/monitor.py
Commenting on line 46 (put # at the beginning of the line).
# current_temp = current_temp / 1000

As I finish the roping, I will update the post.

Post has been editedGlipe - 12.11.17, 02:17

I also installed the NintendoDS emulator - lr-desmume from retropie experemental.
We put - RetroPie ->RetroPie Seput ->Manage packeges ->exp ->lr-desmume

Throw the Roma in the folder nds.
Now you need to add nds in ES and topic.
edit /home/pi/.emulationstation/es_systems.cfg. The easiest thing to do is throughRetroPie Manager.
Add there
<system>
<name>nds</ name>
<fullname>Nintendo ds</ fullname>
<path>/ home / pi / RetroPie / roms / nds</ path>
<extension>.nds .zip .NDS .ZIP</ extension>
<command>/opt/retropie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 0 _SYS_ nds% ROM%</ command>
<platform>nds</ platform>
<theme>nds</ theme>
<directlaunch />
<viewmode>DEFAULT</ viewmode>
<enabled>true</ enabled>
<gridsize>1</ gridsize>
</ system>

Now add nds to the skins. Folder from the archive to throw in / etc / emulationstation / themes / cosmos-ropi. It is more convenient to do it on ftp. Who does not fumble, you can samba.
We throw the folder in splashscreens, go to the console (or ssh). Then transfer the files to the topic.
cd / home / pi / RetroPie / splashscreens /
sudo mv -R nds / etc / emulationstation / themes / cosmos-ropi /

Attached files

Attached filends.zip(780.57 KB)

Rep: (14)
When updating from ropi3 to ropi4 there is a bug in the script, namely, an extra line that crashes the update process at the very end, as a result, when you click on start, the menu only has a quit item
To fix this trouble you need to remove the line 207 from the ropi4.sh file with pens
I ask to add to the header, the file for some reason does not allow to attach

Rep: (1)
Guys, what's the catch?
I download the image of ROP in Etcher and he says that this image is not supported.
How to solve it?

* trablesh
write a flash drive through win32diskimager (when recording, run from admin)

Rep: (0)
OrangePi Zero 256mb
After upgrading to version 4, the output on TV stops at the second screen saver (after playing the video clip). Neither the gamepad nor the mouse / keyboard does not respond. By ssh comes in and managed.

Tell me where to look?

UPD.
Found offsite:

Q: After update, i got stuck at the emulation station splash screen. Is there a fix?
A: It is a symbolic link in the roms / genesis folder. Try from terminal (SSH session):

Code:
rm / home / pi / RetroPie / roms / genesis / megadrive

sudo reboot

Post has been editedmssoft - 24.11.17, 14:59

UPD2
did not help me. = (

Deliveredfull image4.1 .
List of changes:

Rep: (8)
* mssoft
I have such a handkerchief, I also suffered, maybe the update has somehow gotten crooked, try adding a swap, here is the instruction:http: //help-air.blogsp…-debianubuntu.html? m = 1(512mb with enough head)
I really added the swap section before upgrading, then updated. But there is still a snag, after the update, the COSMIC theme is there by default, I hung it on the system, so you need to switch it to CARBON in the menu (start)? Well, then in the RetroPi menu, turn on fix for RCA, you need to select for NTSC :)

Rep: (27)
When I first set up I fakapnulsya with the joystick button, now I can not select anything in the menu. Where is this configuration file?
Upd. Found.
Upd2. Probably worth adding in the header link toRetroPi wiki, there are at least some useful instructions.

Post has been editedtruumann - 02.12.17, 15:37

Rep: (1)
Hello. The thing is. Installed retrorangepi 4.1. I threw a couple of games to test different emulators. Including threw the image for psone. In general, the PSX default settings worked without problems. He pulled me the devil rummage in the configs) Now the game psx go as a slideshow. How can I reset the default settings for a separate emulator? Or at least tell me what I could include such that the PSX brakes started?
P.S: I think that the problem is in changing the screen resolution, but I have already tried all the options. Brakes everything, regardless of whether I change the resolution or not ...

People tell me how for each emulator to set their own buttons on the gamepad? And for each game?

* VasyOK! , during the game, press select + x, a retro-release will open with a loaded emulator, pick there

A small fix.

Updates:
To retrOrangePi option: Hotfix routine will be easier (please run Update RetrOrangePi twice to have effect)
To RetroPie-Setup script: Card Crazy theme added

My version of the case for orange pc plus as a console
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Involved native ports of gamepads and native console power supply

Post has been editedlesshiy - 06.12.17, 23:44
Reason for editing: Added info

Rep: (27)
Scraping is so inconveniently implemented ... Roma are analyzed by hash, 7z is not readable, half is not. Can someone have ready-made scraped rum-packs of main consoles with gamelists?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 18:32