Tp-Link Archer C60 - Discussion | [Wifirouter]: 450Mb \ s - 867Mb \ s | 4x100Mb

Rep: (0)
Tp-Link Archer C60 - discussion пїЅ
wifirouter wifirouter: 2.4GHz (450Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (867Mbit \ s) | 4 • 100Mbit \ s | USB: no

Specifications
Interface
4 LAN ports 10/100 Mbps
1 10/100 Mbps WAN port
Buttons WPS / Reset Button
On / off button Wi-Fi
On / off button power supply
Antenna 3 Г— 2.4 GHz antenna
2 Г— 5 GHz antenna
External power supply 12 V / 1 A
Dimensions (WxLxH) 230 Г— 144 Г— 37 mm
PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE
IEEE 802.11ac / n / a 5 GHz wireless networking standards
IEEE 802.11b / g / n 2.4 GHz
Wireless transmission rate up to 450 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
up to 867 Mbps (5 GHz)
Frequency range (receive and transmit) 2.4-2.4835 GHz
5150-5250 GHz
EIRP (Wireless Power) 13.5 dBm max. (2.4 GHz)
17 dBm max. (5 GHz)
Modes of operation Wireless router
WDS (Four Address)
WDS (AP + APC)
WEP wireless security
WPA / WPA2
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
MAC address filtering
CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFTWARE
QoS (data prioritization) WMM, bandwidth control
WAN Connection Type Dynamic IP Address / Static IP Address / PPPoE /
BigPond / L2TP (Dual Access) / PPTP (Dual Access)
Management Access Control
Local management
Remote control
DHCP DHCP server
DHCP client
Address Reservation
VPN PPTP traffic pass
L2TP
IPSec (AH Head)
IPSec (ESP Head)
Access Control Parental Control
Local control
List of nodes
Scheduled Access
Rule management
IPv4 Protocols
IPv6
Guest network One 2.4 GHz guest network
One 5 GHz guest network

http: //www.tp-link.com.c..60.html#specifications
Firmware
Useful information

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 31.01.19, 17:09
Reason for editing: Update for Archer from 60 v2

Rep: (14)
* Avenger80 , 100% sometimes falls to 80. Use of the memory 63-64%. But at the same time working online, on the old zyuksel kinetics chop everything. On telly VICs working. While writing the download has started to fall to 50. But mostly 100. So web muzzle did not notice that the brakes. And just vyalenko Shively without load.

Post has been editedjet1988 - 11.04.20, 16:48

Rep: (72)
* jet1988,
Clear. Thanks again very much! Here for example, the same is my EXTRA, a percent weaker than Archer C60:
Attached Image

That's me and embarrassed at Archer C60 too ...

Post has been editedAvenger80 - 11.04.20, 16:52

* Avenger80 I think it's in the firmware. And it is worth 1.5 times more expensive. Now, by the way, the face became very, minute by ship page.

Rep: (6)
* Avenger80 And ayshe not it?
Tp-Link Archer C60 - Discussion (Post 4pips # 95515359)

* -RA, it is only there should have been addressed it to someone that the person to whom it was intended noticed. :)
P.S. Even your reference, I initially did not see - "treat" at 4 am ... But I do not think it's me, and still under the spoiler. : D

Post has been editedAvenger80 - 12.04.20, 16:18

Rep: (4)
Gentlemen, all the good time of day
Here is the problem, I sewed this miracle through SERIAL made a mistake with the figure now generally not loaded ie no movement in the coma
have someone on mikruhu program (under the hardware programmer) for earlier thanks

Like it: full flash on Archer C60 v2 c my MACami. Most likely the last firmware of TP link.
Retained its firmware ART section. Ideally, insert your art in full flash. If wrong - podkazhite.

Attached files

Attached file25q64_fulflash_backup.rar(7.67 MB)

Post has been editedPhenomsev - 20.04.20, 09:33
Reason for editing: Added info

Hello everyone. There is the model of the router, recently bought. Constantly any problems with the distribution of the Internet.

I distribute this router wifi 6 devices. Including the other router, which distributes the Internet on. Now the problems started, that every 10 minutes lost the Internet and on the second router lamp is lit reconnection.
I enclose a log from the second router.
Attached Image

Does anyone could explain what is happening in the log, and may know what is the problem?

Also attached a screenshot of the Archer C60. He turns reloaded each time?

Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filelog.txt(9 KB)

* ilyafisyk,
I advise you to ask this question here:https://forum.tp-linkru.com/viewforum.php?f=402

Rep: (6)
* ilyafisyk And the second router is connected by van, statics?

Rep: (7)
Tell me who knows why constantly flies Wi fi, once a day, the settings are correct c60 v.1

Hi! Archer c60 v1 RU how to put openwrt? I tried through vebmordu but produces something like "operation is not allowed when the remote control." On the screen version of the revision and firmware version.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Kelev_Ra @ 28.04.20, 10:27*
Hi! Archer c60 v1 RU how to put openwrt? I tried through vebmordu but produces something like "operation is not allowed when the remote control." On the screen version of the revision and firmware version.

On the official website there are instructions for OpenWRT installation. You can take my instructions on page 33 of this forum, but it is given to archer c60 v2, but the idea of ​​all must be the same (except the firmware itself)

Rep: (1)
* Terekhin_Maxim,
Hello! I read your message about the transition to a third-party firmware.
Prompt please, and back to how you can go? No accident manual? :) If you suddenly do not like OpenWRT for the router.
Plus, as far as I know FireWall hardware is not supported in third-party firmware.

Post has been editedistukalov - 28.04.20, 23:04

* istukalov,
Conversely, I did not come back, but if you believe the instructions on OpenWRT, then supposedly to return to the run-off, it is necessary through web face OpenWRT as an update to install the standard firmware. For it can not answer because not tested. About the firewall does not prompt

* Terekhin_Maxim,
But in general, both on this device after switching on OpenWRT? It became better? Less heated? Network performance improved? Or particularly the difference did not notice?

* istukalov,
Feels works like and Stock firmware. I changed it only for safety reasons, because the official firmware has not been updated for a year. Plus for yourself to get additional experience)

* Terekhin_Maxim,
I used OpenWRT to another router. There's performance has improved, less heat, plus processor mene was busy. But here FireWall hardware is not supported.
Here I think there should pass or not.
In general, the firmware of the router own good, but there are some nuances that do not like:
- sometimes "hangs" so that even in vebmordu not go. You need to reboot manually.
- heated significantly.
- no automatic restart schedule (once a week).
- Well, what is sometimes floating glitches occur that the device no longer see the grid, and the router itself. Or begin to connect raskonektitsya stupid. 2-3 days so jump, then from one to six months no problems again. What miracles just ...

* istukalov,
I did not measure the heating) or on the native firmware, or this) once, as the saying has set, the router is hung on the wall and forget it) here now and it touched a little bit warm. Lockups neither native nor this was not. As to the "floating" glitches I had a problem with the previous router Xiaomi mi router 3g. I sometimes have the device could not connect to the router itself. Plus, almost every day a router loses its connection to the Internet. Those. like there is a connection, but I can not go anywhere. Flashing also did not help. Looks like the problem is in the router

istukalov @ 29.04.20, 17:10*
as this device after switching to OpenWRT

I have to drain buggy shamelessly on OpenWRT seems began to work normally, but under load 100Mb still hangs :(

Post has been editedParalon4eg - 30.04.20, 11:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 2:23