> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL - Accessories | Smartphone, 5/6 "

Rep: (3637)
Accessories forGoogle Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
PictureGoogle Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL, Walleye / Taimen
Pixel 2 Description | Pixel 2 XL Description | Pixel 2 Discussion пїЅ | Pixel 2 XL talk пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Original accessories
Accessories from other manufacturers
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 16.07.19, 20:12
Reason for editing: I-Blason Ares Full-body

Rep: (167)
And another such question ordered casehttps: //www.amazon.com..._o00_s00? ie = UTF8 & psc = 1and the order came out twice, the first time in one copy, the second time in two, and the second time I pressed the reject button, but it was useless with the accelerated road and two copies, they took 48 with penny dollars. So cases have already arrived at the customs, in Moscow, from the EMS they called to offer their services, if I do not fill out the customs list, will they come back? I just originally wanted to return them, since where are the three cases for a regular pixel?

Rep: (860)
Dan-048 @ 02.11.17, 09:46*
What is the difference between wet film and cattle?

To the "wet" attached spray with a solution that is applied to the screen. Such a film is easier to glue, because even if initially not all the cutouts match, the film can easily be moved to the correct position until the solution has dried.

Rep: (12)
Has anyone tried to place an order on the Spigen website?
https: //www.spigen.com...cs? variant = 38227897857

I can not make a payment

Rep: (167)
Kisakuku @ 03.11.17, 00:09*
To the "wet" attached spray with a solution that is applied to the screen. Such a film is easier to glue, because even if initially not all the cutouts match, the film can easily be moved to the correct position until the solution has dried.

Thanks for the answer, plus. I'll wait then the films.

Rep: (255)
need advice / assistance. I want to buy Fabric Phone Cases for Pixel 2. But it is only in Google Store and Best Buy. how can you get in these stores and what services carry from there (a parcel?). In detail, if not difficult (you can in PM)

Rep: (860)
PricescoversOtterBox for Pixel 2 XLfell to a somewhat more tolerable level:
  • OtterBox Defender - Amazon , $35-$36
  • OtterBox Symmetry - Amazon , $32-$34

Rep: (34)
* sergt2t,
I immediately when ordering came the code to the mail, along with a letter about the order. Did anyone get any Google headphones or what analogs are there?

MrDIMT @ Nov 06.11.17, 19:01*
what analogs are there?

Sony WF-1000X
But the stupidest thing is that neither those nor those support neither Aptx HD nor LDAC.
I pre-ordered the Sony WI-1000X

Rep: (61)
* MrDIMT,
I took full-size
amazon
The main thing is that there is support for ldac

Rep: (34)
* Kisakuku,
Yes, sir, re-read the mail, 4 weeks, then apparently with joy I did not get to the end into the situation.
* indigo256 , * clever_man, Apparently I'm not working at that job to take ears for 20k)

Post has been editedMrDIMT - 06.11.17, 21:18

MrDIMT @ 11/06/17, 21:17*
to take ears for 20k

I would have taken something cheaper, but I didn’t find anything like that anymore, I decided to make a gift for the future DR.

Rep: (113)
MrDIMT @ 11/06/17, 21:17*
to take ears for 20k)

+1 There's still marketing. It is necessary to choose to arrange the sound.

Rep: (6)
By tests, ears are normal. I'll take MB too in the winter as a gift, they can still be on sale, so far I've been looking to AKG Y50BT or to Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT

Rep: (10)
I have headphones
Sony MDR-1abt has been using them for about a year and a half and is very pleased and I recommend to buy
Even like aptx in them, there is a quality sound on BT to my ears. With a pixel they sound the same as with the seventh galaxy
At prices now, alas, I do not know how much they cost, but I bought for 16 like.

Rep: (61)
Marketing is not marketing. But ldac is objectively better than aptx hd, if you do not want to overpay for ldac and noise cancellation, then take something with aptx hd. Without these technologies (even simple aptx) you should not take

Post has been editedindigo256 - 07.11.17, 00:21

indigo256 @ 07.11.17, 00:15*
even simple aptx

Here I confirm - the difference between SOC and Aptx on SBH-80 (android 8.0) is barely perceptible.

Rep: (7)
If anyone is interested: on the site slickwraps (films ala dbrand) 50% discount.

Rep: (1)
Enotttttttttt @ 10/28/2017, 20:07*
I ordered myself with ali a case and a protective cover

case
guard

Everything came quickly, the seller sent everything in one package and everything was packed perfectly. There was a package less than two weeks. Silicone case, pleasant to the touch, but it is not clear even if the protective cover fits on a pixel or not. Even the parcel with Ali came quickly, but my pixel is still not there: D

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedenotttttttttt - 07.11.17, 11:23

Rep: (2)
We still have no covers except for the Chinese normal. If someone found a link, throw off ... and on the Amazon, something with a delivery case is ordered Mazaism. that year they flew back and forth at customs along with the telephone

Rep: (147)
* enotttttttttt
I ordered the same glass, I already put it on the screen, I immediately say it doesn’t really fit, the edges stick out, I even made a review, I haven’t yet posted the video.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/20, 21:02