> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 - Firmware MIUI

Rep: (2029)
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 - Firmware MIUI
PictureXiaomi Mi Mix 2, Chiron
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Google Pay does not work пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Configuring notifications and applications пїЅ | Unlocking bootloaders пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Official firmware download pageCHINA | GLOBAL
Alternative firmware download page
If it is not possible to choose the update file “after three points” - press 10 times the huge 10 on the screen. A full menu of "three points" will appear

GLOBAL
CHINA
Beta / Developer Versions

Localized firmware

Recovery, TWRP, kernel

Instructions

miscellanea

Topics CuratorDogsly

Post has been editedDogsly - 14.07.20, 09:42
Reason for editing: Termination development MIUI firmware MiRum

Rep: (13)
Installing TWRP in Fastboot mode

- Official TWRP : Attached filetwrp-3.3.0-0-chiron.img (25.32 MB)
Attached filetwrp-3.2.3-0-chiron.img(25.29 MB)
A source

- TWRP by raupe for MIUI firmware : Attached filetwrp-3.2.3-0-chiron-raupe-20180730-0139-OMNI_v11.img (26.54 MB)
A source

- TWRP modification fromLost_angel With a more complete translation, the ability to install Magisk and the decryption script: Attached filerecovery-20180226-2000.img (31.94 MB)

Universal Recovery Installer:Attached fileInstall_TWRP_MiMix2.zip(28.55 MB)

1. Unpack the archive on your computer (preferably to the root of drive C)
  2. We connect the phone to the computer in fastboot mode
  3. Run the fileFlash_twrp.bat and follow the directions.

Installs any recovery namedtwrp.img (replace if necessary in the archive)

Post has been editedLost_angel - 17.04.19, 19:27
Reason for editing: Added twrp

Rep: (8)
With firmware from developer the same problem.
I stitched the Chinese version through the updater and repeated the entire procedure from it. The firmware has started to boot.

Rep: (0)
That's right. From the Chinese version (not dev) - everything is stitched normally. It all worked. : happy:

Rep: (5)
Yesterday I received the device, after short dances with a tambourine, I changed it to a globalku without unlocking the bootloader. The Chinese Mi PC suite, while trying to slip a globalku to it, cursed: "Unknown error 2099", after updating over the air to the last CN, it began to issue "First unlock the bootloader" (translated from Chinese). According to the advice from the "discussion" branch, I allowed debugging via USB and installed XiaoMiTool on the PC, after 40 minutes the phone was with globalki.

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 firmware for global firmware without unlocking the bootloader

1. Charge the battery at 100%.

2. Update by air to the latest Chinese firmware.

3. Get Developer Rights.

4. Turn on USB debugging.
Settings, then select Additional Settings, then select Developer options and enable USB debugging.

5. Download to the computer the latest version of the global firmware.

6. Install Mi PC Suite.
We update it to the latest version.

7. Install the global firmware.
Go to recovery. Turn off your smartphone, hold button Volume +, while the power button, hold both buttons and the screen on and Mi logo appears, continue to hold the power button and continue to hold down the Volume +. Choose Connect with Miassistant. smartphone and cable image appears on the screen. Connect the smartphone to the computer cable. The program Mi PC Suite, select the top button in the window of the three points the way to a global firmware on your computer, sews. The firmware will take about 15-20 minutes. At the same time the progress will be shown only on the smartphone screen. After completion EEPROM smartphone restarts.

8. If in the process of restarting on the screen for a long time is Mi logo and smartphone does not boot, then we press the button Volume +, while the power button, hold both buttons to activate the display and the appearance of the logo Mi, further release the Power button and continue to hold down the Volume + . Again, choose Connect with Miassistant. Connect the smartphone to the computer cable. The program Mi PC Suite, in the window that opens, select the middle button of the three and respond to the request by clicking the button with orange characters. There will be a clear memory of the smartphone.

9. After the reboot, you can make all the necessary settings.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 16.11.17, 11:41
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (6)
And what about the moment that people from accessible regions ... Only China?

Rep: (31)
* Atini , sew through MiFlash with unlocked bootloader.

And what is the fundamental difference? China, not China?

I did not notice the difference. It is a global, a region of China, everything works fine.

Post has been editedganjubas77 - 29.10.17, 12:23

Rep: (78)
In the custom firmware, the region item is completely absent, finally an error disappeared when adding an account in the engineering menu and the bootloader was unlocked. Put the recovery instructions on the topic of the first mix. rolled miuipro normal flight ....

Well, so let it stand "China". If it had any effect

* ckobar60,
and there is no other way? Well, flash without unlocking the bootloader.
And what is this program MiFlash? is it official? or someone left gash?
I only know Mi PC Suite

* Atini , You can not flash to unlock the bootloader through the Chinese Mi PC Suite, or through the unofficial XiaomiTool, the region in these cases will be China. As written above, there is nothing terrible about this. In order for the regions to appear, you need to sew using this instruction from off. the site http://en.miui.com/a-234.html Pre-unlock bootloader.

* ckobar60,
And you can block it after all? And at the same time, as I understand, on the phone everything is erased?
If the account with hanging on unlock, unlock immediately? or how to write after 72 hours?

Post has been editedAtini - 29.10.17, 18:34

* Atini 1. You can block.
2.Is shattered
3. I was waiting.

Unpleasant trouble, the onscreen buttons are hidden but after neprodolzhielnogi phone use sticky and they do not hide. Who faced? Firmware miupro ....

Rep: (2)
Judging bynews9 KA goes 2nd of November in India. Does anyone understand that it is globally "in India" mean? Do I understand correctly that simply through the air it will not be in others. Regions fly, and I will be able to flash by yourself? There are some more differences?

Post has been editedMrComBin - 30.10.17, 12:38

If there is globalka, it should be updated over the air and it also has globalka ie for everyone)
About Indians - climb to set the alarm clock, I think that there is in online tunes atkm some Indian songs, before one kitayschina was ....
Wash my nine
Attached Image

Post has been editedlegionsavagemessiahzine.com - 30.10.17, 16:10
Reason for editing: Spoiler)

Rep: (2)
* legionsavagemessiahzine.com, Chinese developerka?
About Hindu songs doubt. Chinese songs in the Chinese version of the firmware is likely to be? And the Hindus globalka ...

Post has been editedMrComBin - 30.10.17, 15:45

* MrComBin Apparently yes, miupro translate ...
Attached Image
Attached Image
google the names of most of India as theirs in the series. Yes, I saw them serials 8-}

Post has been editedlegionsavagemessiahzine.com - 30.10.17, 16:17
Reason for editing: Slides

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/08/20, 11:32