Gaming Laptops | Putting all the works of the Russian Internet enthusiasts

Rep: (809)
Gaming laptops - Discussion

Picture

Main section | Operating Systems | Ambulance | Flea market | Selection and Comparison | CPU & GPU overclocking | Laptop upgrade | Driver search | Help with choosing a laptop
Dell Alienware | MSI | Asus | Acer | Toshiba | Clevo | Dexp| Rebrand model
Gaming laptops. Acceleration of mobile hardware, upgrade, BIOS modifications. Drivers, instructions, tips, software.

Attached Image
Attached ImageDisclaimer
Do not forget the simple rule - no one will be guilty if you disable the laptop. All transactions will be performed at your own risk. By downloading files or following instructions, you automatically acknowledge your full acceptance of personal responsibility for all possible consequences.

The topic is strictly prohibited:
- flood (talk for life, not bearing the relationship to the topic)
- spam (profitable offers and urgent sale of nails - to the same)
- continuous systematic use of color text
- negative statements about certain companies
- unwillingness to understand the proposed instructions
- repetitive and, sorry, frankly stupid questions
- insult, ridicule of the topic participants
- nationalism, discrimination
- double postingandoverclocking

Want to pick up a gaming laptop? Youhere

Attached ImageAll about laptops Hasee
пїЅ Post-Assistant Hasee -LINK
пїЅ Archive drivers in Mail.ru-cloud from cyber01 -LINK
Picture
Attached ImageBIOS for Clevo
пїЅ Modified BIOSes from Dsanke for modern platforms, Clevo and MSI -LINK
пїЅ A selection of service manuals for laptops Clevo -LINK
пїЅ BIOS v3e for Clevo P1X0EM from EUROCOM + universal BIOS firmware manual -LINK
пїЅ Clevo P1X0EM BIOS Prema Mod v2 -LINK
пїЅ Upgrade graphics card on GTX1060 by EvilingDark-LINK
Clevo P170EM BIOS
Clevo P1XXSM (A) BIOS
Clevo W350 / 370SS
ThanksRezovich! Password to archive: premamod.com
Attached fileW3xxSS_33_36_PM_v1.rar(3.87 MB)
Clevo P370SM

ThanksMartin_Fallon! Password to archive: premamod.com

Attached fileP370SM_33_31_Stock.rar(2.08 MB)

Attached fileP370SM_33_31_PM_v2.rar(3.3 MB)

Attached fileP370SM_ESM.zip(6.9 MB)
Updated events from Snowy88 for Clevo P870KM
ThanksSnowy88!
The latest version of the firmware:Attached fileP870KM_15122019.rar(6.32 MB)
Updateable postSnowy88 with instructions for the firmware: Gaming notebooks (Post Snowy88 # 91470745)
Picture
Attached ImageModded Kepler vBIOS

Attached ImagevBIOS for Clevo / Dell / MSI
пїЅ nVIDIA GTX 970M 6GB - Attached fileGTX970M_6GB_MXM_OC_PM_v2.rar(1.26 MB)
пїЅ nVIDIA GTX 980M 8 GB - Attached fileGTX980M_8GB_MXM_OC_PM_v2.rar(912.8 KB)
пїЅVBIOS base from TechPowerUp -LINK (Non-Enduro vBIOS v017 and v019 are compatible with HD 7970M)
пїЅVideo card firmware on P150-170HM -LINK

Attached ImageEnthusiast toolkit
пїЅ Driver Collection 2016 for iron Clevo P1X0EM -LINK
пїЅ Drivers from the site CLEVO to P1X0EM -LINK
пїЅ Download the latest Intel XTU, if your processor supports it -LINK
пїЅ Assembly / disassembly of laptops Clevo P150EM / P170EM (video) -LINK
пїЅ VBE7 - program for instant modification of vBIOS on AMD Radeon HD7000M Series + recommendations and additional software -LINK
пїЅ SD28 Firmware for Seagate Momentus XT Hard Drives -DOWNLOAD
пїЅ We determine the class and performance of any video card by the numbers in the model. Instructions from the chef -LINK
пїЅ Kepler BIOS Tweaker -LINK
пїЅ Maxwell v2 vBIOS Tweaker -LINK
пїЅ Overclocked vBIOS for Maxwell video cards -LINK
пїЅ We are cutting a working adjustable keyboard backlight on Clevo P1X0EM laptops on Linux operating systems. Instructions from the chef -LINK
пїЅ Equalizer APO - another replacement for THX -LINK
пїЅ Viper4Win and what it eats with -LINK
пїЅ F.A.Q. on thx -LINK
пїЅ CLEVOMODS -LINK
пїЅ A few words about TrottleStop -LINK
пїЅ RLECViewer - we register own fantables -LINK
пїЅ Access to all hidden BIOS settings -LINK
пїЅ Hidden power settings in Windows 10 -LINK
пїЅ Instructions for changing the power limits of NVIDIA Pascal video cards -LINK
пїЅUnlock hidden options Instructions AMI Aptio V BIOS Setup -LINK
пїЅPictureEmulation GPU temperature sensor for use Clevo P1x0EM without graphics card -LINK

Attached ImageAMD & nVIDIA - Drivers
пїЅ Clean install drivers for Radeon 7970M -LINK
пїЅ Radeon Software Crimson \ ReLive Drivers -LINK
пїЅ Utility for completely removing display drivers Display Driver Uninstaller -LINK
пїЅ Driver downloadNvidia - LINK

Attached ImageIntel - Drivers
пїЅ Official Intel Resource for Automatically Detecting and Updating Drivers -LINK
пїЅ Updateable resource with drivers and software for Intel -LINK

Attached ImageHeading "Eeeee!
In this spoiler, I will gladly publish all your hardware mockery of a laptop, and it will be cool if after them it works!

пїЅ Hands from one place or how we overcome fear (GTX 970M installation in Clevo P170EM) -LINK
пїЅ GTX 970M. Understand and forgive (editing vBIOS and benchmarking GTX 970M) -LINK
пїЅ Crazy hands or how to reduce the heating of the main railway -LINK
пїЅ How I got to the soldering iron and burned a hole in the new table (solder capacitors to the sound output) -LINK
пїЅ Upgrade laptop Clevo P150EM. We transform not only from the inside, but also from the outside -LINK
пїЅ GTX 970M + mSATA drive. Review by i.a.usanov -LINK
пїЅ Testing GTX 970M and its comparison with 1050Ti from i.a.usanov -LINK
пїЅ Overclocking GTX 970M from i.a.usanov -LINK
пїЅ Video Card Diagnostics by Lucian -LINK
пїЅ CPU selection. Tests from Gamos -LINK
пїЅ Very suitable hardware for experiments with RAM from EvilingDark -LINK
пїЅ Why it does not make much sense to buy i7-3940XM. EvilingDark Review -LINK
пїЅ Thermal Pads Gelid GP Extreme: detailed review -LINK
пїЅ Heading "crazy" pens. We modify covers, we improve the heat sink -LINK
пїЅ The charge of energy and vigor. A story about a non-power supply unit and its 240 Wt for $ 18 -LINK
пїЅ We overclock the GTX 980M (noteMASTER_11) -LINK
пїЅ Installing GeCube GTX 1070 MXM in Clevo P1X0EM -LINK
пїЅ Installing the GTX 1060 in the P170EM -LINK

Picture

Hall of Fame
Here, all those who have rendered all possible assistance in the development of this topic and filling it with content reign:
Stawr1k , ronozion , EvilingDark , i.a.usanov , nik1967 , namza80 , CerbeRus73 , vyglidyi , mikezexter (noteMASTER_11) , Snowy88
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
History of changes caps
October 13, 2017 - Every great journey begins with the first step. (v) :)
10/17/2017 - Added review "Rubric" Crazy "handles. We modify covers, improve the heat sink."
12/14/2017 - Added the instruction "Net driver installation for Radeon 7970M" to the spoiler of AMD & nVIDIA drivers. thankStawr1k .
December 17, 2017 -Stawr1k continues to delight us. Added instructions for using ThrottleStop, look spoiler "Toolkit enthusiast."
12/22/2017 - In honor of the arrival of the new power supply unit, we overclock the video card and tell what the purchase of this power supply cost in the experiments section.
02.28.2019 - The cap has been carefully cleaned of trash, new (possibly forgotten) links have been added, see the new tag.
22.05.2019 city - Removed broken links. In the section "Tools enthusiast" added the instruction to change the NVIDIA family of Pascal capacity limits video card.
18.07.2019 city - In the "Tools enthusiast," appeared guide to unlock hidden options AMI Aptio V BIOS.
20.08.2019 city - In the header section appeared on laptops Hasee.

Post has been editedMultiRW - 03.05.20, 13:49
Reason for edit: Updated Board of Honor

* Jokerank
I decided not to stop there and recorded another short-term, but informative video, where I presented the indicators of the work of the railways more humanely:
YouTube

Post has been editednoteMASTER_11 - 21.10.17, 19:16

Rep: (69)
* noteMASTER_11,
The temperature is gorgeous, I envy it already))
My stove warms up to 86
Attached Image

* Jokerank
Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut is not for you muhras. ;)
And PUBG at all and eats, and lags, and heats. Buy - test. And then I fell out of life for six months.

Rep: (9)
With a good heat sink, you can drive more than 1500 MHz in the core, at least my copy. It comes down to overheating with the MX-4 at such frequencies. With good overclocking, the 980M will be in the middle between 1060 and 1070 in stock. In 3DMark - Fire Strike Graphics 1920x1080, you can squeeze up to 13,000 points this level of desktop GeForce GTX 980.

Post has been editedSexrabit - 22.10.17, 12:33

Rep: (73)
Jokerank @ 10.21.17, 15:57*
By the way, I was plunged into a small stupor when I looked at how much my battery was killed.

Yes, how is that? I have a laptop about 5 years old
Attached Image

By the way, I noticed that if the battery is discharged to 0 (the laptop is cut down), then the battery killing starts here.

Post has been editednikva1967 - 21.10.17, 20:29

This is self-deception about a 100% battery capacity for 5 years. The actual capacity is calculated by the controller after a full discharge-charge cycle. And you hang constantly on charge, so it does not display real capacity. The degradation of lithium-ion batteries, and indeed of any rechargeable batteries, is inevitable regardless of whether you discharge the battery or not. It only prolongs the life of the battery, the temperature of its use. When stored at a temperature of + 6- + 10 degrees, the battery life increases.

Post has been editedSexrabit - 21.10.17, 20:37

* nikva1967,
Magic. : happy: Or high quality, which decided to pass us all.

Catch more :
Dying Light -https://youtu.be/a2VsJnitU3k
The Witcher 3 -https://youtu.be/YE-nO5scGAM
Fallout 4 -https://youtu.be/5I6-vbRLDzw
Arma 3 -https://youtu.be/XHYPYJ3m4G8

PleasedThe Witcher 3 (I didn’t doubt it) - 90-100% utilization, all GPU forces are spent on maintaining FPS.
Not pleasedArma 3 - I ask the owners of 970M / 980M / AMD 7970M to check their viability, because jumps from 30% to 70% on disposal also created violent drawdowns. Railway was mostly silent, i.e. there was no frieze from downloads, everything was already in RAM and vRAM at the initialization stage of the location.

Post has been editednoteMASTER_11 - 22.10.17, 00:57

This 1070 is the maximum that can be put on our P1x0EM at the moment in 3DMark - Fire Strike Score 1920x1080 17000 points in stock.
https://gtx-force.ru/sravnenie-vseh-videokart/

Post has been editednoteMASTER_11 - 22.10.17, 16:06

I ordered block 240 W power (19.5 V / 12.3 A) with an adapter for Dell 5.5 x 2.5 mm, 7.4 x 5.0 mm. Unfortunately, the limit for the native 5.5 x 2.5 mm plug into the Clevo P150EM - 230V (Delta makes for a fortune, about $ 260). Such standards are not uncommon. Theoretically, after a 180 W (which may already die quietly) I'll get a huge resource of power - and BP will not be heated, and throttling the graphics card. At first, I have all the games come with a 99% utilization, somewhere in half a minute start failures - BP very quickly overheats likely.

By the way, my video card is a singer, just likehere described. Chokes are whistling. : happy: It doesn’t interfere, because the headphones / speakers, which are louder from the moment of purchase of the laptop, are whistled by its BP FSP180-ABAN1 - it’s impossible to even sleep with it. Moreover, he whistles only when connected to a turned off laptop, or idle, if you tear it out - it is silent.

Post has been editednoteMASTER_11 - 24.10.17, 09:16

I block supply in general silence, throttle 230 watt unit can not be heard. Sound only comes from coolers proca and video barely audible in idle mode, graphics card, a little louder audible cooler nouta stand. I was just wondering can you 240-watt power supply with the best thermal compound MX-4 than to reach to run tests Fire strike at the core of more than 1500 MHz and memory 1500h4 MHz. If you can then it's worth it, if not it is better to buy a 970M, 1060 or 1070 based on the budget. Although at the moment we are these parrots for Full HD more than 10,000 parrots score graphics fire strike as a dog 5th leg. Pascali since 1060 even to 2200 MHz on the core being chased.

Post has been editedSexrabit - 24.10.17, 09:47

* Sexrabit,
My 980M in stock at temperatures of 67-75 produces such an FPS, to which the 970M barely jumps in acceleration. :) So if you call into question the replacement of 980M, then this is a significant increase to the budget and 1060 / 1070. The latter option is impractical, because at the cost of one 1070 for a laptop, you can assemble a system unit with 1060 on Skylake.

Rep: (19)
Has anyone tried to fasten to p150em / 170em eGpu through EXP GDC beast?
This docking station is very interested, because for the money it is 10 thousand cheaper than changing it for 980m. Namely, the purchase of the Patania block and the desktop video card itself.
And yes, I’m aware that you can’t even try to get * cool * vidyuha through this dock, image delays begin due to the low PCI-E bandwidth.
Need advice from people who have tried and know all the pitfalls.

You surpass at least 980M in 55 frames the first test in Fire Strike. I have a 970M with an acceleration of 50 frames.

Post has been editedSexrabit - 24.10.17, 11:22

Rep: (1)
Greetings to all.
At 1060 without overclocking, just 55FPS.

55 frames on p170em at 1060?

Rep: (1)
Such results without overclocking.
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

I don’t know why, but detailed info for each test is not displayed.

I think the graphics estimate can be squeezed out freely on 1060 to 15,000 parrots.

* Sexrabit,
Parrots and game tests oh how different though. It does not cover the mini-test of what a full-fledged game with a huge location and an open world does with a video card.

Rep: (7)
Asostraik @ 10.28.17, 09:02*
Model Y700 15-ACZ

With such a processor (AMD FX-8800P) you are in the subject of ultrabooks, what does the gaming?

- Involves 2 video cards in games, although I removed all this and turned off n $ Xren.

Well, you understand the topic, it is not entirely clear what you want.

- Reads memory incorrectly and determines the integ card in VSEX applications. Yes, even the damn Delphi 7, this insignificance barely starts.

What did you buy and get, with such a processor it should be that my computer should quickly open.

-Windows 10 swears at the video card very much and calls it not the Radeon R9 385, but the R9 385X, which is not a priori.

Forget what it says in the Windows is not important, even though the GTX 2080 Ti, it won’t become faster or slower. The main thing is that the sections are correctly selected.

Decision? Suffer again and wait for help

Of course, suffer and wait. Small spoiler: no one will help you.

Post has been editedEvilingDark - 28.10.17, 07:12

Rep: (0)
Friends, comrades, help me find the brackets of the matrix in this shaitan box (P170), because both broke off. Apparently, the time has come, and the lid on the laptop turned out to be with one hand, but on the one hand, you better not open it.
a photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedvyglidyi - 28.10.17, 09:52
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 13:04