Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Produced in 2 versions:
1. with 512Mb RAM, 4Gb ROM
2. with 1024 RAM, 4Gb ROM
other parameters are the same:
CPU: ARM Cotex A7 dual Core CPU with frequency of 1.5GHz MAX
GPU: Multi-core Mali -400MP2
Wi-Fi 2.4Ghz, LAN 100Mbit, 2 USB 2.0, VGA, HDMI 1.4, 2 AV-IN, MicroSD, Eartphone.
Power supply: 12V 4A
Supports (for now) only ANALOG TV + DVB-C. T2 is not working yet. Miracast / DLNA.
Matrix resolutions: 1280 * 1024, 1366 * 768, 1440 * 900, 1600 * 900, 1680 * 1050, 1920 * 1080
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
[attachment = "11257985: msd7.jpg"]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware for 1Gb RAM
Firmware for 512Mb RAM
Utility
Root (in Chinese)
Root to Russian firmware
action on tv
1. flooded the firmware
2. put the language
3. Settings - About phone - Build number (tap until we become a Developer)
4. connected via Ethernet (the network must be working). Go Settings - Ethernet, look at your IP (for example, 192.168.1.146)
actions on the PC
5. we clamp "Shift" and we click PKM on the folder with adb we select the item "Open a window of teams"
6. enter adb connect 192.168.1.146 here enter your ip in the command line window will be the answer "connected to 192.168.1.146 Low555" on TV pops up a request "Debugging via USB" - tick "Always allow debugging from this computer" - OK
7. install Kingo Android Root on the PC (I already had it) 8. launch Kingo, it will connect and issue two buttons, press ROOT and wait for the installation, in parallel there will be progress on TV. Root Succeeded!
Pluses compared to 360Root: In Russian + familiar su su.
Related software:ROOT, Adb
Instruction provided * Foxtrot_KZ,
Datasheet
Change the resolution of the matrix on the Russian firmware
The second option is to change the resolution (Root needed)
Adding the ability to view the cable operator in DVB-C format
BackUp & Restore in Russian firmware
Switch permissions on Russian firmware
Scaler operation from + 5V
If someone has already managed to try to run from + 5V and set the power scaler on
COM-VGA cable layout for dumping, logging, console and bootloader Software Description and Work
ATTENTION!!! File with ENV variables from Russian firmware. Before changing variables, be careful three times; study the parameters before changing. Another file.
Work with variables(create, delete, syntax).
Variable list, for studying and testing from the Russian firmware.
For those who have a scaler does not respond to on / off from the remote and buttons dedicatedexample of changesin ENV bootloader.
Program for WEB camera(tested at work SKYPE) kindly providedAlegord78
BOOT animation and logo changeswithout obtaining rights ROOT and other utility.
Connection diagram of the scaler to the native BP of the TV.Kindly providedPEUS
How to connect the PWM backlight adjustment of the native PSU to the analog scaler adjustment.Option number 1 Option number 2
Holo Launcher and instructions from (Alegord)

------------------------------
And also, a little later we will add a partitioning disk ROM. Option to change the screen saver when turned on, Useful software (launchers, programs for IPTV, etc.)
------------------------------
ATTENTION! If after the firmware you do not see the image on the display, see the bands, etc. use the "BLIND" method of flashing:
When the power is turned off, insert the USB flash drive, hold down the Power button to give power and hold until the LED starts to blink. The firmware has begun.MUST WAIT until the diode turns red (5-7 minutes), then remove the flash drive.
Enter RECOVERY or Safe Mode.
Disconnect the power from the scaler, then ..
Press the "VOL +" button to turn on the power and turn on from the remote control - loading modeRecovery
Press the "VOL-" button to turn on the power and turn on from the remote control - "Safe mode", downloads pure android without user applications.

Entrance to the engineering menu:SOURCE 2580 (all changes in the engineering menu at your own risk)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedM | A | G - 28.04.20, 13:32
Reason for editing: Holo Launcher

Rep: (416)
Sundry onMyLoblake , ini files there
Firmware for 1G_RAM GZGT With Russian: 1920X1080, 1280X1024, the rest of En + Cn
(first like 20170725.212250 second like 20170731.162940
On power connection to read the cap of this topic and see below in info.
Many info
ROOT
how to run cable DVB-C on Russian firmware
Step-by-step instructions for finding / adding a remote control in the programMi remote
in Russian firmware recovery with backup and restore
file to enter the recoveryhttps://yadi.sk/d/mEcuoqKt3SwXYiput into internal memory, and "Settings - About phone - Local System Update"
Instructions Backup firmware partitions (Root!)
Switch resolution on Russian firmware
Toggle resolution by flashing
ipwarrior @ 08.08.18, 08:11*
Comrades, there's good news for a change permission for Russian firmware without the root. I opened messi.bin Russian and English firmware in a text editor, and found differences in the way. In the English init.panel panel.ini and must lie at the root of the stick, and in Russian - in updateFiles folder. Attention, do not FilesUpdate as elsewhere indicated, namely updateFiles! I checked - I have worked. In fact, I did not change the resolution, I slipped the same file as was renamed panel.ini. After downloading the file controller has been copied to / config / panel /, and /config/model/Customer_1.ini has been overwritten with a string m_pPanelName = "/config/panel/panel.ini"; Then he passed out controller. That is, everything worked as it should.
That is, instead of
Crazy_Cooler @ 10/13/17, 12:26 PM *
Changing the resolution is carried out so: Flash card in the format (FAT16 or FAT32) on the flash drive is created FilesUpdate folder, it is placed 3 File: init.panel (0 length, a team at the start of the change permission), panel.ini and panel (both files is renamed file from an archive under your permission). USB flash drive stuck in the side of the connector (near MicroSD) and turn on the controller, click the button on the remote. The controller loads in addition to the desktop, and then goes into "Standby". After that, turn off the flash drive, turn on the "Power" button of the controller. All the resolution is changed.

for Russian firmware we do this:
A flash drive in the format (FAT16 or FAT32) on the flash drive creates the updateFiles folder, it contains 2 files: init.panel (0 length, this is the command to start changing the resolution), panel.ini (this is the renamed file from the archive under your permission). Stick stick into the side connector (near MicroSD) and turn on the controller, press the button on the remote. The controller is uploaded to the desktop and then goes to the "Standby". After that, turn off the flash drive, turn on the controller with the "Power" button. All permission changed.

Try who needs it. If everything is ok, then please correct the info in the header with this clarification. And for the English firmware I have checked, files need to be thrown at the root of the flash drive, this is also added to the info. Perhaps there are firmware that are looking for files in FilesUpdate, so, I think, it will universally be thrown into the root and in both folders to surely work out.

TV Logo Change
Change MAC address
Work as a wireless monitor

controller work on the power at + 12V , still
to turn the internal power watchhere .and here
a list of stabilization units and a link to the page with DC-DC descriptions,Replacement of the duty line
1AGMGMP1471AGJ + 12V->+ 5VDuty
1AGMGMP1471AGJ + 12V->+ 5VWorking
1117 + 5V->+ 3.3V
fiVKIK (fiVERK) + 5V->+ 1.0V
AS11DMT3410 = SY8009A + 5V->+ 1.5V
AS11DMT3410 = SY8009A + 5V->+ 3.3V
MSH6110A??? + 12V->+ 1.1V ??? CPU power

aboutProtection in some matrices
ThemeThe second life of LCD displays and monitors where a lot of information

THGBMDG5D1LBAIL
audio amplifierVA2221tsg28
6.2 MSD338ST V6.2
Attached fileMSH6110A.pdf(624.33 KB)

Alegord

Post has been editedFoxtrot_KZ - 03.05.20, 05:28

Rep: (32)
* Foxtrot_KZ,
By the way, the menu (engineer) you have is the same as mine ... one to one ...

Crazy_Cooler @ 10/13/17, 16:18*
By the way, the menu (engineer) you have is the same as mine ... one to one ...

It means that* acura2, firmware is something different
although compared the firmware - one to one
maybe there is something else?
board version
Attached Image

Post has been editedFoxtrot_KZ - 13.10.17, 13:37

* Foxtrot_KZ,
quite right, it has already been flashed with another firmware (following the link from the Chinese with Ali) in the hope of getting DVB-T2. Now we are all looking for an option how to return its stock firmware. And then they removed the backup, and if anything, we do not know how to return it back. o.O

Crazy_Cooler @ 10/13/17, 4:30 PM*
Now we are all looking for an option how to return its stock firmware.

* acura2, And under what resolution the firmware?

* Foxtrot_KZ,
As far as I remember, 1440 * 900 ... but these are trifles, the resolution in our firmware can be changed without a major flashing. I had firmware 1440 * 900 I corrected for 1680 * 1050 under another matrix.
By the way, here we arealegord78 helped deflate the firmware ( Firmware found in the vast Chinese Internet. ) ... True, I have not watched it yet, I just downloaded it myself ...

Crazy_Cooler @ 10/13/17, 17:21*
As far as I remember, 1440 * 900 ... but these are trifles, the resolution in our firmware can be changed without a major flashing.

Why I ask - the firmware is different, if the resolution can be changed, then you can try them in turn
I am now “torturing” my Chinese

* Foxtrot_KZ,
Chinese torture should be on those who write the firmware. they only know where is hidden support DVB-T2, unless it is implemented in hardware. Just plagued me vague doubts that support DVB-T2 have not been implemented in hardware, or firmware is already used for a long time finished, the Chinese into the hands of such an increase in sales scaler. And now people are not willing to buy, because everywhere already T2 broadcasts, and there is no support (((And indeed, these firmware free access no one lays out why it is ... ((

Crazy_Cooler @ 10/13/17, 6:16 PM*
Vague doubts are just tormenting me that DVB-T2 support is not implemented at the hardware level,

Maybe so (and maybe only in the software part of the case)
I am personally only interested in DVB-C. There are 80+ channels on cable.
DVB-T2 also has 13-15pcs, but they are not interesting to me, although if we find a vector where to dig, I will also test it.
On the board itself, some of the elements are not decoupled, and it will be possible to see how the datasheet will appear on the R842.
Attached Image

* Foxtrot_KZ,
yes DVB-C is not caught yet either (((only broadcast TV :(

Post has been editedCrazy_cooler - 13.10.17, 18:04

Alegord78 @ 13.10.17, 13:05*
In general, you need to rebuild the firmware.

Look at the gutted firmware, are there any configuration or ini files?

* Foxtrot_KZ I will look in the evening as I get home, in principle, access to any files now is.

Rep: (19)
There is not a big tutu on 512ZOZU

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedFDS_UA - 13.10.17, 20:05

* FDS_UA If you want, I can upload a cloud to the email and post it to the header.

Rep: (420)
But it seems to me that the Chinese simply have no software. And you have to finish this whole thing.

Foxtrot_KZ @ 10/13/17, 21:59*
are there any configuration or ini files
Crazy_Cooler @ 10/13/17, 10:01*
In principle, access to any files now.
This is to ensure that in the ini file there is such a choice
[IniVersion]
Type = 01; # 00: System INI File; 01: Panel INI File; 02: DLC INI File
Ver = 0x00000001;
Access is now ini-shki for panels.
still get the other types and watch them, will be especially interesting from the TV

* Foxtrot_KZ what ini file? What is the path?

Rep: (420)
* Crazy_cooler
Looks like custom_1.ini or one of the panels from the panel folder.

* alegord78 , such descriptions in a bunch of files. I can try to provide access to the file system of the scaler if anyone knows where to look at the differences between our board and the board of the TV (for the presence of support for dvb-t2)

Rep: (17)
Maybe someone will come in handy!
Firmware for 1Gb RAM

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 05:20