Failure iPhone activation after reset to factory settings through iTunes | Apple iPhone
We study the number of devices that were activated after the change in NAND
Does the problem of flashing / changing NAND?
Yes. [ 103 ] ** [43,64%]
Not. [ 133 ] ** [56,36%]
Total votes: 236

Rep: (1167)
Failure iPhone activation after reset iOS 11 to factory settings

Attached Image

The topic of discussion is prohibited unlock the iPhone from operators and / or unlock Apple ID. It is also prohibited any commercial activity and advertising in any form - the offender will be locked permanently.

The release of iOS Apple has adopted 11 new rules. Now the company is not liable in the case of informal repairs - like phones and tablets canlock activation after flashing, full reset settings and similar actions with the system.

If fate unknown device, if the device present any problems, then it is at risk. Any updates use at your own risk.

Updated 10/17/19
It appeared rollback via MacOS Mojave or higher, and Linux (Xubuntu 19.10 Mint and 20).
With Windows virtual machines or solutionsdoes not exist .

The first information.Failure activation ... (from dex1m)
ScriptVieux for MacOS 10.14 * or later.: https://github.com/MatthewPierson/Vieux
ScriptStableA7 for Linux (Xubuntu 19.10): https://github.com/twilightmoon4/StableA7Linux
In the script for linux is constantly experiencing problems - it often does not work, it gives an error and so on. Stable version is still no.
ScriptiOS-OTA-Downgrader for Linux and MacOS: https: //www.reddit.com...owngrader_3264bit_ota/
there isexamples of kickbacksusing Linux Mint 20.

Is it possiblerenewed after the rollback to-date firmware?
Possible, the examples here:[1], [2], [3], [4].
But sometimesproblem- will have to roll back the firmware again.

The list of devices that can rollback

With Vieux possible workaround on devices:
iOS 10.3.3 : IPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2 (except iPad4.6);
iOS 8.4.1 : IPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini 1, iPod 5;
iOS 6.1.3 : IPhone 4s, iPad 2 (except iPad2.4).

With StableA7 possible workaround on devices:
iOS 10.3.3 : IPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3.

With iOS-OTA-Downgrader possible workaround on devices:
iOS 10.3.3 : IPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3;
iOS 8.4.1 : Support devices with 32-bit processor;
iOS 6.1.3 : IPhone 4s, iPad 2 (except iPad2.4).

Attention!Activation bypass issues with other devices that are not listed above,will be deleted. For such devices, there is no solution to the problem using these scripts.

1. The general nature of the problem

All devices that were repaired in unofficial services, “restored” outside the official service or ordered in foreign online stores are subject to this problem. No one is insured, even if the device was bought new in well-known stores - if it is not activated, then it was also repaired.
Also, a problem arises if, over time, the device produces its resource or receives sudden problems with the components listed below. For example, absolutely imperceptible or serious problems with a modem, wifi or internal memory that can appear at any time (very often appears after flashing - the more firmware, the faster you can get the problem), cause activation prohibition.

After the firmware or after resetting the content and settings, the standard registration steps will follow, one of which will be the activation of the device. When activated, a survey of components and a comparison of their numbers with the official database of Apple. If in devicefor different reasonstechnical information does not match (udid, s / n, imei, mac-address, etc.) with the official Apple database, the device stops at the activation step. The problem is not solved either by firmware, or by a complete reset of the settings, or by restoring through DFU, and in iTunes you geterror 0xe8000013 or an error " iPhone failed to activate because the activation information could not be obtained from it. "

At the moment it is not considered a bug and targeted actions to eradicate makeshift-refurbished devices. All iOS firmware version 11. * - 13. *the problem is not solved.

2. Clarification of the causes of the problem

To find out the exact reason why the device is not activated, only the service will help - in this topic it is impossible.
If there is a warranty, then we refer the device to the warranty service.
If there is no guarantee, then the only solution is to try the next repair with the help of special equipment in informal services, which for many would be impractical because of the price and the possible consequences.
Repair options:the first, second.
In this case, there is no guarantee that after the next unofficial repair you will not encounter this problem later, assess the possible risks and costs!

The user can do the following:
- order gsx-report (option one), (option two), which will show some technical information about the device - with this information you can see the changes that were made after the previous repair (with this report we apply to the service - at your own risk );
- check on the official websitewarranty information.
If during the check it says “this serial number corresponds to the product that was replaced” or a completely different device is shown that does not match your device according to the model, color or amount of memory, then the device is at risk.

3. Possiblesolutions
4. Possible problems rollback
To avoid problems, carefully study the instructions and use the operating system, these script writers.

Since the advent of scripts we have seen their strange behavior in some cases. Firmware rollback is carried out in full compliance with the rules, but there are different problems. Can be many times to try to roll back the device and receive an error, but suddenly, for no apparent reason, the same system can work.
Most likely, it may be in usb drivers, problem connecting to the Internet orwith ourselves servers(Thanks Speci @ list for an explanation), which are used by the script.

Similar examples:
Failure activation ... (from sheginator)
Failure activation ... (from istar)
Failure activation ... (from ruby-ru)
Failure activation ... (from clouny)

5. Cautions

On the Internet, a large number of scams that offer to activate the device remotely. Schemes are different, but the meaning is one - to get an advance payment and the abyss. Do not put anyone any payment for these actions, because these offers are fraudulent.

Messages about the new firmware, which will solve the problem, any facts or official references have not been confirmed - we recommend to treat such reports with caution.

All actions are performed at your own risk.

In the following discussion of the topic are prohibited.

Not Allowed:
- messages that are not relevant to the subject, flood, offtopic;
- messages with a link without description;
- questions that have an answer in the header and in the subject - the list;
- questions of "whether it is necessary to update / flash the device?";
- questions of "how to solve?", "Where to solve?", "When the update?" and the like;
- Questions and discussionunlocking(Unlock) the operator;
- Questions and discussionunlockingApple ID;
- questions and discussion or jailbreak the device switchesDFU mode.
Such messages will be deleted without warning.

Any commercial activity and advertising in any formare prohibited! Soobzeniya data will be deleted without warning, and the offender will be locked permanently.

Post has been editedMadfile - 15.10.20, 12:15
Reason for editing: new rollback script using linux mint 20 and rollback examples under spoiler # 3

Rep: (15)
WatterMan @ 18.10.19, 05:02*
ERROR: No Apple device in DFU Mode 0x1227 detected after 5.00 second timeout. Exiting.

I was so too. Council(Including the guy with the video)one:
- repeat the process;
- change the cable to the other;
- to change the port to another, including to try to USB 2.0 / USB 3.0.
So combine these options: repeat the process taking a different cable and sticking it to another port.
The more that the process should be repeated only this, but do not start all this long saga from the beginning.

Post has been editededvard69 - 18.10.19, 08:47

Rep: (9)
* edvard69 , You have got?

Rep: (10)
WatterMan @ 18.10.19, 06:29*
I even I can not turn on an iPhone

so it is in good condition at all? just try to sew it to the beginning of the last in the itunes ios

WatterMan @ 18.10.19, 06:29*
ERROR: No Apple device in DFU Mode

not moved the device in DFU mode, in DFU mode on the iPhone screen is blank if there is something - this is not DFU mode
How to go into DFU

edvard69 @ 18.10.19, 10:19*
The more that the process should be repeated only this, but do not start all this long saga from the beginning.

here still recommend reconnect bodies after every failed attempt pwn.sh and re-enter the DFU
if you do not I flew or recoverymode or system, respectively turned ERROR: No Apple device in DFU Mode, or the process just hangs

Post has been editeddex1m - 10.04.20, 20:24

venck @ 18.10.19, 12:23*
you do that?

I tried a couple of days ago. It does not matter. While it no longer worked. I have a couple of days.
dex1m @ 18.10.19, 12:52*
We did not enter the device in DFU mode

Maybe so, maybe because of the cable PC does not see the phone in whatever mode the phone is not. Or USB port is not the same. You've got to watch all the complex.
dex1m @ 18.10.19, 12:52*
here I can still recommend reconnect bodies after every failed attempt pwn.sh and re-enter the DFU

I agree. Because you enter the phone in DFU mode, kind, simple, but in fact is not reflected in the personal screen and in what mode the phone - who knows.
Then it turns out it is necessary to take into account the 5 factors:
1. Repeat pwn.sh.
2. Change the cable to the other.
3. To change the port to another, including to try to USB 2.0 / USB 3.0.
4. Enter the phone in DFU mode.
5. reconnect your phone to the port.

Rep: (0)
That's right, the first time such a mistake I:
Attached Image

then run ./pwn.sh again, a telephone and an error already so:
Attached Image

who moved?
M
Not the first day on the forum. Learn to clean up pictures / video under spoiler ->Forum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com (22).

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 18.10.19, 13:49

* Sysoev86,
First screenshot of the rules, the script simply does not try to load more
in the second screenshot of the process depends, is rezulatat fact that the phone was not the first attempt reconnected and re-translated into DFU mode
I did so: Exploit Failed ->unplug the cable ->clamp POWER + HOME until the stub and let go ->connect cable ->I am looking for some device in DFU ->./pwn.sh

Post has been editeddex1m - 18.10.19, 15:49

Rep: (33)
* dex1m Phone on the last of ios, but when you connect aytyuns writes that it is necessary to reset or restore, ie sees it. 2 pieces of original cords, does not help any. Interestingly, even though someone could? On vidosy rolled the phone that is not locked, it can be seen there. So vozmlzhno, the rub in the machine-refe

WatterMan @ 18.10.19, 16:28*
phone on the last of ios, but when you connect aytyuns writes that it is necessary to reset or recover

Well and restore times writes, to avoid hardware problems.
if the standards bodies will not turn on until the welcome screen or itunes can not sew it / restore, then there is no need to think about the rollback and to repair

Post has been editeddex1m - 18.10.19, 14:41

* dex1m,
Yes, it turned out the rules with him. Went thing is I even blunted ((today rolled firmware, I think everything will

Posted on 18.10.2019 14:45:

Attached Image

Post has been editedWatterman - 18.10.19, 14:45
Reason for editing: spoiler

In short guys, do not confuse the DFU mode with rescue mode, and has yet to turn)) I have it worked out, respect the guys who hit upon the idea to all of this))

Rep: (0)
* Watterman , Kind, and this is possible only MacOS?

Post has been editedhukcer - 18.10.19, 15:09

* hukcer,
I on the Mac did hakintosh write too should work

WatterMan good morning, you can put it as he did with links if you want to Russian instruction? thanks)

* venck,
Good, I can.
Instructions for Mak'a, the author writes, "was tested on MacOS Mojave, both fresh and not fresh installation does not recommend Catalina (at this stage), as most people are faced with problems.", With the Hackintosh will think so also:
shake your script here

hence IOS 10.3.3 for 5S

Check that we iPhone6,1; I did through 3uTools, there can be seen immediately, even if the phone is not registered (I did on the windows). In any case, we connect to the Tuna and make a recommended update;
the downloaded IOS put their folder 1033-OTA-Downgrader, and it's all drag on the working table poppy;
open terminal, write cd (blank) and drag the folder 1033-OTA-Downgrader, creating a virtual disk type, click enter;
check that the drive is working, writing ls, show the structure of folders, writing clear. After each action is not forgotten to press enter;
Run the script, waiting for the completion of each item and the appearance of the command line with command expectation to follow the implementation closely, and responding to all requests;
The process can request your password, then ask you for the iPad or iPhone, then write iPhone iPhone1,6, this will be a couple of times.
the script itself:
1. "chmod + x * .sh"
2. "./ install.sh"
3. "./ prep.sh"
4. This item can not work, repeat up to 40 times before success)). translate phone in DFU mode, connect to your Mac, and launch the line:
"./Pwn.sh"
Do not repeat my mistakes, DFU- mode on the screen there are no inscriptions, painted lace, apple and prochego- just a black screen, but it is clear that it glows. 4 If the item is not passed, we overload the phone, reconnect and try to only 4 items
5. "./ restore.sh"
The script is intended only for the iPhone 5s (6,1 and 6,2), iPad Air (iPad4,1, iPad4,2 and iPad4,3) and iPad Mini 2 (iPad4,4 and iPad4,5). IPad4,6 never supported, because it was not signed OTA 10.3.3, since it came with a 7.1 instead of a 7.0 "
Generally for vidosy all clear can be on something to run around, playing with pauses and repeat
vidos

5 Paragraph phone rebutnetsya appears apple Nakata firmware and it will come to life.
All success.
And do not forget -all solely responsible towards yourself.

Post has been editedWatterman - 19.10.19, 21:26
Reason for editing: added

WatterMan @ 19.10.19, 14:59*
iPhone1,6

iphone6,1
Well, if you iPhone6,2 then write iPhone6,2

* edvard69,
is logical

Rep: (1)
* Watterman , The instruction only 5S?

* Watterman , Looking for Kent with poppy seeds)))

* adnroid,
my - yes, others I have not tried it, but I think that other refs should revive.
UPD: From the author of the script "Script to lower ANY iPhone 5s, iPad Air, and (almost any) iPad Mini 2 to 10.3.3 with OTA-objects
Compatible only iPhone 5s (6,1 and 6,2), iPad Air (iPad4,1, iPad4,2 and iPad4,3) and iPad Mini 2 (iPad4,4 and iPad4,5). IPad4,6 never supported, because it was not signed OTA 10.3.3, since it came with a 7.1 instead of a 7.0 "

Post has been editedWatterman - 19.10.19, 21:18
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (37)
I keep up to date, no one has MACA, can all be pre-throw on a flash drive, come in yablchnikov store and ask to see the poppy to buy. Leave the iPhone via a cable and using the latest exploit to roll back to Agios Ljuboja version :)
Method tested

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 10:12