> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Pandora Online | Drive a car or personal fleet from your smartphone.

Rep: (90)
Pandora Online

Version: 2.22.9

Last update of the program in the header:20.05.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program allows you to monitor and control the car or fleet, equipped with Pandora telemetry systems directly from your smartphone.

Description
Pandora Online application features:
- Support for multiple cars under one account.
- Monitoring of the current state of your cars: the state of all protected zones and sensors, the current remaining fuel in the tank (depending on the connection), engine temperature, temperature inside the car, temperature overboard (sensor connection required), current vehicle location (GPS / GLONASS required -receiver).
- Enhanced telemetry system control: control of the car's security mode, control of the active guard mode, engine operation control, preheater / reheater control, panic mode, system timer channels, remote trunk opening.
- History of events with coordinates, exact time and condition of all security zones, sensors and other service information.
- The history of the movement of the car with the direction of movement, with an indication of the speed limit, information about each trip. Intelligent filters for track search.
- Remote adjustment of the basic parameters of the telemetry system, the sensitivity of the sensors, parameters for starting, automatic operation and engine shutdown, parameters for switching on, operation and deactivation of regular and additional preheaters and engine heaters. Settings for alarm, service and emergency notifications, etc.
Benefits:
- Support for multiple cars under one account.
- Detailed information about the condition of the car, its location at any time.
- Exclusive feature active car security.
- Advanced telemetry system management.
- More than 100 types of events in history.
- Detailed history of the movement of the car with the direction and speed.
- Calendar and daily automatic engine start, control of engine start and stop conditions.
- Correct automatic and remote engine control (the system takes into account all the main parameters of the engine, including the remaining fuel in the tank).
- Management of regular and additional pre-heaters and engine heaters.
- Promptly changing the system settings, setting the sensitivity of the sensors, changing the schedule for the automatic operation of the engine.
- Ability to select different types of alerts for different types of events.
- Push notifications.
FAQ
2.22.9 Changes:
- In this version:
Fixed a bug on android 4.4.2

Android required: 4.3+
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: alarmtrade.developer
Homepage: http://alarmtrade.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.alarmtrade.pandora&hl=en
YouTube videos: https://youtu.be/QQE3TulDwUI

Download:
Version: 2.22.9

Attached filePandora Online 2.22.9.apk(17.13 MB)

Pandora Online (Post Gentington # 95745747)
Past versions
The solution to the problem of Pandora Online applications departure
new application - Pandora bt

We have a forum to say "Thank You" by increasing reputation! (cm.clauses 5.1 and 5.2 Forum Rules ).

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 04.06.20, 16:51
Reason for editing: rules

Rep: (280)
Firehorn @ 01/17/18, 16:55*
Is it a version?
Yes xs, I have disappeared in my opinion in December ...* Firehorn Is the operator not MTS?

Rep: (28)
East_17 @ 17.01.18, 11:57*
The operator is not MTS?

HE.
Operator response - the mobile Internet on the device works, there are no restrictions or locks. The device sends data to the server, and then the question of the management system / server / application of Pandora itself.
Something like this.

* east_17,
* Firehorn

Post has been editednovi5 - 17.01.18, 12:08

contact by phone 88007001718 this is the main service of those
East_17 @ 17.01.18, 15:51*
Already with the support of the said, the instructions said the same, which have already been done several times

* east_17 and when the conversation was, they said that everything was completely restored, or did they say wait a little more?

By some joint result came?

they said that everything was completely restored,
He told me about the settings on the site and in the application said about the "faulty server" speech was not .. Either the server is OK, or the "expert" is not in the subject.

Technical support response (technical service):

Were the restoration work. Now works in a regular mode from 01/15/2018.

* Firehorn , xs, then again reinstall the application, with the binding of the device, others only if there is a delete in the application.

Firehorn @ 01/17/18 17:52*
On this day, there were problems at all; there was practically no connection with the car (through the app)

then reinstall the application again, with the device mapping, others only if there is a delete in the application.

I do everything according to the instructions
1. Go to the profile and in the "Mobile devices" tab delete all devices - save.
2. In the application, log out, then log back in.
3. Administration - rules - notifications (or a group of events) - Delete.
Create a new event group, mark the necessary events, then in the tab with the right “name of your group” tick the necessary devices, then click on save.
4. Return to the "rules" tab and activate PUSH delivery under your device.

For the year I have already changed three phones.
There were no such problems, so that Push notifications would not work.

* Firehorn , it's on the site, I wrote about the application itself.

I wrote about the application itself.

I do not want to seem rude and not educated, but how many times to perform this ritual?
I already reported above that I changed the phone, with the installation (downloaded from the Market) again all applications!
After not entering the application, deleted all previous phone bindings on the site.
Then spent all the manipulations with the installation of all the checkboxes in the application and on the website.
Reboot the phone.

Push notifications!

Once again I apologize for the sharpness.

* Firehorn , litter, then there are no more ideas. Either wait or talk with TP.

PS. I will say for myself. Approximately 3 January, notices began to arrive with a delay of a few minutes, about 5 + -. He scored several days of this, after the 10th day, started having problems with communication, nebylo opportunities to have a car, recently strained the most, than notice. I remove the application. Set of Market, maybe there is more new than here, but with the same version. Upon notification began to arrive on time. And the connection with the car there. When there was a problem on the widget it was often a red circle. Now the rate of green. Udilov bindings released, re-log in. Checked all the settings, click Save, the information went to the car or the server. However, the site did not touch him, and did not intend.

If anything, then too mts :)

Post has been editednovi5 - 17.01.18, 13:30

N-yes, trifle, but unpleasant.
And this is by the way, not only in Push, but also in the absence of messages to the mail: help: In the same place, on the site where we put the checkbox on Push delivery, the first item is email, .... They are also not: spiteful:: wallbash :

* east_17 , then it is necessary to apply to TP precisely. Since the push on the phone, and emails another method of sending. Most likely not all repaired. Or wait a little more.

Shl. I have emails.

Post has been editednovi5 - 17.01.18, 13:45

In general, you have to wait, there are many people on the forum who are not satisfied. Many messages about this.

I do not know why, but notifications come to the mail, but there are no Push notifications on the phone. What kind of nonsense?

Rep: (2)
Prompt experienced users: why in the mobile application when I turn off the permanent connection in the data transfer, then the automatic transfer by the clock does not work? What is not tact? And how many acc eats a permanent connection? THX

Rep: (2)
A screen can be? Where?
The fact is that in the rules, push notifications are ticked, ticks for each notification too.
Maybe talking about different things.

* east_17,

Similarly

Here you go. There were rules, and there were no check marks on the right of the guns. Put and push began to come.

Attached images
Attached Image

* geric123 This is the very first thing that was done, that is not the reason. The pushes never come, they just began to walk to the mail.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/07/20, 05:13