> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Pandora Online | Drive a car or personal fleet from your smartphone.

Rep: (90)
Pandora Online
Version: 2.22.11
Last update of the program in the header:18.08.2020

Attached Image

Short description:
The program allows you to monitor and control the car or fleet, equipped with Pandora telemetry systems directly from your smartphone.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
Pandora Online application features:
- Support for multiple cars under one account.
- Monitoring of the current state of your cars: the state of all protected zones and sensors, the current remaining fuel in the tank (depending on the connection), engine temperature, temperature inside the car, temperature overboard (sensor connection required), current vehicle location (GPS / GLONASS required -receiver).
- Enhanced telemetry system control: control of the car's security mode, control of the active guard mode, engine operation control, preheater / reheater control, panic mode, system timer channels, remote trunk opening.
- History of events with coordinates, exact time and condition of all security zones, sensors and other service information.
- The history of the movement of the car with the direction of movement, with an indication of the speed limit, information about each trip. Intelligent filters for track search.
- Remote adjustment of the basic parameters of the telemetry system, the sensitivity of the sensors, parameters for starting, automatic operation and engine shutdown, parameters for switching on, operation and deactivation of regular and additional preheaters and engine heaters. Settings for alarm, service and emergency notifications, etc.
Benefits:
- Support for multiple cars under one account.
- Detailed information about the condition of the car, its location at any time.
- Exclusive feature active car security.
- Advanced telemetry system management.
- More than 100 types of events in history.
- Detailed history of the movement of the car with the direction and speed.
- Calendar and daily automatic engine start, control of engine start and stop conditions.
- Correct automatic and remote engine control (the system takes into account all the main parameters of the engine, including the remaining fuel in the tank).
- Management of regular and additional pre-heaters and engine heaters.
- Promptly changing the system settings, setting the sensitivity of the sensors, changing the schedule for the automatic operation of the engine.
- Ability to select different types of alerts for different types of events.
- Push notifications.
FAQ
Changes in 2.22.11:
- In this version:
Fixed a bug on android 4.4.2

Android required: 4.3+
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: alarmtrade.developer
Homepage: http://alarmtrade.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.alarmtrade.pandora&hl=en
YouTube videos: https://youtu.be/QQE3TulDwUI

Download:
Version: 2.22.11 (877)
Past versions

new application - Pandora bt

Topics Curatorahmetov-82

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 18.08.20, 20:28
Reason for editing: Version: 2.22.11 (877)

Rep: (0)
Good day! In the latest version 2.8.3, the widget on Android 5.1 stopped working. There is a drawing of a car, but there is no information about a car. I restarted the application, cleared the cache, nothing helps.
Attached Image

P.S. Now I downloaded version 2.6.3 from the header, the widget is working. It looks like version 2.8.3 is a curve. I read in reviews on the playmarket, it seems that I do not have one such problem. They wanted to fix the widget for Android 8, as a result, the widget stopped working at all.

P.S.2 Please add to the header, the penultimate working version or link, to download. Thank.

Post has been editedOutlaw17 - 13.12.17, 09:48
Reason for editing: Comment on the reinstalled version 2.6.3

* Outlaw17 , try upgrading to version 2.8.4
I have 8 adroyd. Until a couple of days ago was the 7th, there were no problems with any version.
Clean the application cache, and re-login.

Post has been editednovi5 - 26.12.17, 18:50

Rep: (0)
* novi5 , Thank you very much. I installed 2.8.4, pre-cleaned the cache and deleted the old version, while everything seems to be working. The widget also works. I will test a couple of days, see how the application behaves

Rep: (288)
Comrades. Tell me on the signaling. The application does not communicate with the machine, the sms command does not help, when you call the car only long beeps (sometimes I call). Problem the second day, it seems after data reset ....
Already reinstalled, rebooted several times ...
Can you tell me what to do?

P.S. Earned like, maybe the operator was to blame: wallbash:
P. S. 2..opya does not work: wallbash:: wallbash:

Post has been editedeast_17 - 13.01.18, 17:57

Rep: (9)
Prevention on the server. All so.http://www.alarmforum.ru/182291-post2894.html

Rep: (2)
It looks like a glitch at all. I'll try to put the previous version.

I was helped by reinstalling the application.

Post has been editednovi5 - 14.01.18, 16:28

In general, the last week at the alarm on the servers, some kind of restoration work is underway.

Comrades and comrades! And Push notification in the program works for someone? I haven't seen them for a couple of months (reinstallations, dumps don't help)

* east_17 always work.
The easiest option. Remove the application, install, enter it, in the settings, view the phone's binding, remove extra devices.
There in the settings, see the type of notifications. Put show all. And according to the rules.
In other cases, check the phone settings.

Post has been editednovi5 - 16.01.18, 08:35

* novi5 Yes, I have already reviewed all this, tried it ... I will dig more

I did everything according to the instructions and nothing
Attached Image

Okay, I'll try again later at home

Rep: (30)
* east_17,

Same problem.
Since January 13, Push notifications have stopped coming. First, with a delay, then disappeared altogether.
About the setting (under the spoiler) in the course. She does not help. I've tried it once.

"A: all actions should be performed on the website of the Internet service:
1. Go to the profile and in the "Mobile devices" tab delete all devices - save.
2. In the application, log out, then log back in.
3. Administration - rules - notifications (or a group of events) - Delete.
Create a new event group, mark the necessary events, then in the tab with the right “name of your group” tick the necessary devices, then click on save.
4. Return to the "rules" tab and activate PUSH delivery under your device. "

This instruction has always restored the pushes. After 13.01 all. Silence. Nothing helps. The pushes are dead.

Established a push. I put a check in the prog on the computer in the rules in front of each rule in the push column. Everything began to come. Here is my goddamn such a miracle bought? Two days at random trimmed. A miracle, not an application, a shame ...))))

And I never get anything. Already everything that can be erased, deleted, installed, cleaned ...
Does the operator (MTS) have any restrictions ??

Post has been editedeast_17 - 17.01.18, 09:16

Already with the support of the said, the instructions said the same, which has already been done several times and not a fig: wallbash:

Put in a program on a computer in the rules a check mark in front of each rule in the push column

A screen can be? Where?
The fact is that in the rules, push notifications are ticked, ticks for each notification too.
Maybe talking about different things.

* east_17,

Similarly

No one has a version below 2.8.4, but above 2.6.3 ?? (maybe the reason is incompatibility of the version and the phone): blink:

Post has been editedeast_17 - 17.01.18, 11:52

east_17 @ 17.01.18, 11:50*
No one has a version below 2.8.4, but above 2.6.3 ??

Do you think it's in the version?
After all, until January 13, 201, everything worked, the update is December. Updated in December.
The 13th pushes arrived, but with a delay during the day, but in the evening they were gone and still do not appear.
Even the phone has been re-created - nothing helps.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 2:49