Do your eyes get tired from Amoled?

Rep: (1237)
* D-IMAN ,
1. Watch with my own eyes, tired or not, but rarely works, because in stores, as a rule, it is light and costs 100% brightness, at which PWM is least noticeable.
2. Reduce the brightness and check the screen through the camera, even on the smartphone camera you can see a low PWM frequency.
3. Search for reviews and reviews. In reviews, they sometimes write if the eyes get tired of the monitor. And some sites in the surveys measure the frequency of the PWM, for example, the foreign resource Notebookcheck. Just google the name of the model and the word "PWM" or "PWM".

Well, about the max / min brightness, viewing angles, too, should not be forgotten, but this is another story. :)

Post has been editedhValle - 26.09.17, 06:54

Rep: (425)
* A.R.S,
Something like that :)

Rep: (142)
hValle @ 09/26/17, 06:51*
1. Watch with my own eyes, tired or not, but rarely works, because in stores, as a rule, it is light and costs 100% brightness, at which PWM is least noticeable.

Hmm, then I will be the first to reduce it now.

2. Reduce the brightness and check the screen through the camera, even on the smartphone camera you can see a low PWM frequency.

And how much by the way should it be lowered?

3. Search for reviews and reviews. In reviews, they sometimes write if the eyes get tired of the monitor. And some sites in the surveys measure the frequency of the PWM, for example, the foreign resource Notebookcheck. Just google the name of the model and the word "PWM" or "PWM".

Ah, my favorite Notebookcheck, I almost didn’t notice the reviews on smartphones there, apparently I didn’t look there, I’m mostly looking at the laptops and tables of hardware. We need to be more closely.

Well, about the max / min brightness, viewing angles, too, should not be forgotten, but this is another story.

Well, by itself.
There is not even a long time ago I read a coupletips. :)

D-IMAN @ 09/26/17, 2:26 pm*
And how much by the way should it be lowered?

It depends on how bright you will use. :) For the monitor, in principle, if 40-50% brightness is ok, it's enough for me personally. But I often use a smartphone at a brightness close to the minimum. In the room with artificial light, the brightness is 10-20%, and I read a book before going to bed - it happens, and I lower the brightness, down to the minimum.

* hValle,
Well, I basically twist 50%, or lower, not only on the monitor.

In general, I understood, when checking the brightness, gradually twist to low.
Well, have a camera with a camera. :)

Plus a little later let down. ;)

Post has been editedD-IMAN - 26.09.17, 12:13

D-IMAN @ 09/26/17, 13:09*
Well, have a camera with a camera.

Yes, there pencil test is enough

* cnsderuuik,
Not quite understood, explain if not difficult.

* D-IMAN,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QriSp-Ffgkg

* cnsderuuik,
In my opinion all the same through the camera is easier to determine.

ZY At myself now on the laptop I checked through the camera, only it does not flicker 100%. :(

Post has been editedD-IMAN - 26.09.17, 13:29

Rep: (0)
My eyes don't hurt with sgs3.

Rep: (2484)
Would you like to know if this problem is not far-fetched?

About her evenEVMurtazin wrote
If you save the battery and like to set the minimum level of illumination, thenmost likely you will haveinvisible shimmer of the screen and it can hurt your head. You do not need to set an extremely low level of screen brightness, this is extreme, and you only need it at the moments when you have a battery on the last breath. These are not the brightness levels that are needed in everyday life for comfortable use of the device.

D-IMAN @ 09/26/17, 00:59*
what to pay attention to, how to check etc? : rolleyes:

the lower the brightness, the more flicker.
Amoleda is more pronounced,put on a minimum turn on a black picture and large numbers or lettersand lead to the side, there will be a cool effect!)

kara puz @ 09/28/17, 12:50*
No need to set extremely low screen brightness

Hmm, ehh there is no golden mean, those who are not lucky with the screens ...
It is not always comfortable to use on high, but to twist it below, hello is flickering ...

Zy Thanks for the quotes.

Rep: (8)
Do your eyes hurt from Amoled?
- not
if on the phone, sit for hours, then get sick from any type of screen.
Meru need to know. Well, do not buy any shit, of course ...

* Vikt0p I sit for hours for IPS. Do not hurt. :)

Post has been editedhValle - 28.09.17, 16:28

Rep: (7)
For almost three years of using the 4th galaxy, I can say that amoled is not my type of screen, my eyes do not hurt, but I get tired of reading from the screen of my phone, especially in the evening when the screen brightness is diminished, so I switched to reading from a tablet with a PLS matrix, more violet plumes from objects when scrolling on a dark background, well, and white, of course, not white, against the background of all this burn does not bother at all.

Rep: (167)
* emtec,
Tell me, do your eyes hurt from Amoled?

I also can not, for a long time to look at amold, pain in the eyes begins, red eyes become.

Rep: (5)
was 1 + 3 - ill, took lg g6 - do not hurt
(but when the note 4 was almost not sore, it is possible the matrix and the resolution gave less load than 1 + 3)

Rep: (8)
* Vikt0p, I sit for hours for IPS. Do not hurt. :)

-Had a little bit ...
And the glasses will be all the charms ...
Think over and be late ...

Rep: (223)
I do not know about amoles, but from the usual IPS I can say the following.

Most recently, the eye caught a rather entertaining program called Spritz. With it, you can very quickly read books. So, after 5-10 my eyes get so tired and the picture starts to float as if I am looking at a 3D anaglyph image.

Does anyone have any tips on how to fix this?

Rep: (110)
* ElenaArshukova , audiobooks: rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/04/20, 8:54