TP-LINK Archer MR200 - Discussion | Wi-Fi Router: 300MB \ S - 433MB \ s | 4x100MB.

Rep: (275)
TP-Link Archer MR200 - discussion пїЅ
LTE Wi-Fi Router: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (433Mbit \ s) | 4 • 100Mbit \ s

Attached Image

Description
Wi-Fi-router with built-in LTE-modem. Or vice versa LTE-modem with built-in Wi-Fi-router. As you like.
Specifications
General characteristics
Certified Product Yes
1 year warranty
Type of Wi-Fi access point
802.11n wireless standard, 802.11ac, 802.11a / b / g
Max. speed wireless connection 733 Mbit / s
The frequency 2.4 / 5 GHz
Reception / Transmission
Power transmitter 23 dBM
Protection of information WEP, WPA, WPA2
VPN
Support for VPN pass through there
Support for VPN-tunnels There
Monitoring and Configuring
Web-based interface There
SNMP Support Yes
Options access point / bridge
Port speed 100 Mbps
There is a bridge mode
Router
There router
DHCP-server Yes
Firewall (FireWall) There
NAT There
Static Routing Yes
There SPI
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) There
Dynamic DNS support is there
Antenna
The number of external antennas 2
Type detachable external antenna
The number of internal antennas 3
Additionally
Black colour
Dimensions (Wxhxd) 202x34x141 mm
Additional information two-LTE external antenna, built-in support for 3G and LTE
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been edited4r2na - 25.09.17, 16:44

Bought Sabj three days ago. In general, it is not bad. Practically turned on and works. The speed is quite decent. Full-HD video is calmly reproduced with YouTube, even with a large margin for sensations. But here there was one unpleasant problem. I do not know how to describe, but approximately as if a cellular connection is breaking every time after a minute-two lack of appeals to the network. When handling, it seems to be restored for 5-10 seconds. But during this time, the browser has time to write that there is no Internet. And only then the connection is restored and the page is updated. And so with each opening / updating page and other actions. Correctly infuriates. I do not know where to dig. Is this the operator (MTS) breaks the session or the problem of the router? Who came across similar, write o.o

Rep: (18)
Oh, finally it came to the topic of my router. ;)
I use it for almost 2 years. there were no such problems.
From time to time, several times a month, there is a need for a reboot, there were no more problems.
I'm here on the contrary, it is necessary that in the last few weeks the router disconnects the session, the volume of traffic on the first day is zeroed)

Post has been edited~ Greg ~ - 26.09.17, 00:50

* ~ Greg ~, so it can be the same volume of traffic per month to look at the home page:
Attached Image

* 4r2na, I need to traffic volume is reset to zero at the provider :) If the session begins in one month and goes to another, for me it's bad. Therefore, I have to do a forced break ssesiyami at the end of the month.

Rep: (13)
I bought one of these days for the second MR200. The first working successfully since March of this year, almost no complaints. Used with Yota Simcoe as an alternative to a wired corporate LAN. It is a pity that it is not running the application TP-Link Tether ... Or rather, it works with the second version of the hardware, but whether it can be somewhere to buy something I do not know, because newly acquired router is also the first hardware version, unfortunately.

Post has been editedmaks3362 - 08.10.17, 17:13

And I seem to find out why the fall session. I have a data transfer was automatic. Including hand selection, 4G. Like while stably.

Rep: (49)
Comrades! Prompt as it had with the coverage area wifi? Interested and 2.4 and 5 GHz? As he compared to routers, which have an antenna for wifi?

I think the standard, like everyone else. There is an obstacle, the signal is reduced, there are no obstacles, hit far.
A router on the 6th floor windowsill. The signal is already on the street, at the approach to the house.
The apartment between the router and the power consumption of WiFi is a bathroom, a signal is reduced significantly.

Post has been edited~ Greg ~ - 17.11.17, 02:42

piu4eg @ 25.10.17, 10:33*
As he compared to routers, which have an antenna for wifi?
Almost did not notice the difference compared with 842ND, though too afraid to purchase.

Rep: (49)
I will also accomplish my goal, once asked). I bought a sabzh, I also use Zyxel Keenetic Extra 2, he has 2 antennas for 2.4 and 5 GHz. Behind the wall and for two walls, the kinetics always has one division more compared to Archer. But I think this is not an indicator, just the kinetics is too long-range, and in comparison with ordinary routers, probably there will be no difference. But Archer has antennas for cellular communication, which is more important for me and I think (I did not check) that it should better receive a signal from the base station than the kinetics with Yusb modem LTE, because There is no antenna in the modem. At least I hope so)

Post has been editedpiu4eg - 28.10.17, 09:14

Rep: (1)
I use a router week, all happy. But tormented by one question: What are the differences between V.1 and V.2
The interesting thing is that everywhere in the sale only V.1
Called on the advice line, did not answer properly, they say that everything is the same, but what's the point of doing two versions if all the same?
According to maks3362 V.1 version does not work TP-Link Tether app, but it's not so important in this application is still no complete router settings.
I want to decide to seek or not to seek as V.2 still need one same.

And how do you such a topic - in his car on the front or rear window to place? Or even to bring the antenna on the roof?

* 4r2na,
Access Point in the car? :)

Is there some way to send requests through ussd sim card in the router?
Each time coming to pull out and insert in your phone to update your account.
Yes, I add music through codes: beee:

~ Greg ~ @ 18.11.17, 03:47*
Access Point in the car?
Yeah (-;

~ Greg ~ @ 18.11.17, 03:47*
Is there some way to send requests through ussd sim card in the router?
And through SMS are not satisfied?

Post has been edited4r2na - 18.11.17, 19:26

* 4r2na,
SMS, unfortunately not, this code can be sent to replenish only through the USSD request.

* ~ Greg ~, then the command line.

* 4r2na,
quite difficult to have read a bit in the internet.
I thought maybe what program is there.

Rep: (0)
There is an option to run this Internet router with SIM cards for the phone where the unlimited internet?

~ Greg ~ @ 20.11.17, 05:35*
complicated for
Only complicated the first time - to find the exact parameters of the command. Then just copy-paste.

* ] Neo [ Yes like it to and is intended. Insert a sim card in the router, you perform the Quick setup with the company (once to create an access point) and forward: girl_triniti:

Post has been edited4r2na - 21.11.17, 17:14

Rep: (0)
I've also looked for differences V1 and V2 so nothing found, ordered today will see a

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03.01.21, 03:55