iPhone 8 - Purchase

Rep: (818)
iPhone 8 - Purchase
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ

Attached Image

[Theme is created for communication on the acquisition device - allows questions about the product, warranty, price and other related details. All operating system problem or the device itself are discussed in other topics - information about this read below.

Questions that can not ask / discuss the topic:
1. Problems of device activation (Discussion there: I can not activate, requires Apple ID ).
2. Roll back firmware (Details are provided in the topic: Instructions for rollback (downgrade) ).
3. Power unit (Discussion there: IPhone battery life ).
4. Compare and discuss the performance of processors (Discussion there: Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung ).
5. The need of renovation, and its choice of firmware features / problems (Discussion there: iOS - Firmware ).
6. Jailbreak (Jailbreak) and everything associated with it (Discussion there: iOS - Drivers and Dzheylbreyk ).
7. Comparison and selection device (Discussion there: Selection and Comparison ).
8. Third-party issues related to the programs, operating system, iTunes, network components (Where the questions are asked: iOS - First Aid ).
9. Search for any software for your phone (Search programs out there: Search for iOS software ).
10. The benchmark results (Discussion there: Synthetic test results ).
11. Problems with repaired devices "Refurbished" (Discussion there: Apple Marriage and Repair).
12. Questions about the device repair (Discussion there: iPhone Repair ).
Such messages will be deleted without warning!

In the subject are Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Rules section "New"
Before posting photos, read the topic"Working with Images on the forum".
Private purchase, sale, exchange devices are placed in the section "Flea market".
References to trading platforms Avito, Yule, OLX and othersare prohibited.
Messages that are not relevant to the discussion topicdeleted without warning.

Useful information
Differences of modifications (what to buy)
Price Differences (Where to Buy)
Apple official storein Russia: 51990 (64) - 64990 (256) в‚Ѕ
Apple official storein America: $ 599 - $ 749
What to check when buying
  1. Appearance (IMEI compliance on the box and SIM card tray)
  2. Check by serial number that the phone is not activatedhttps://checkcoverage.apple.com/

Post has been editedMadfile - 10.09.20, 08:06
Reason for editing: a cap on the rules of Section Apple

Rep: (121)
What model to order this year from the USA?
https://www.apple.com/...iphone-8-iphone-8-plus, There is no Russia here this year, who knows what model number is sold this year in the Russian Federation
I figured it out, on the Russian-language website, the epl found the model numbers and compared it with the American version;
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPonomarev86 - 16.09.17, 19:37

Rep: (174)
* Ponomarev86
Yesterday there was one pre-order for 8 (64GB black)!
Delivery within 3-4 weeks!
Address mediating ShF

* DAZENT,
What is the order status?

Rep: (11)
Ordered 8+ version unlocked, delivery a couple of weeks faster than T-mobile. Tell me what is the difference between them?
In order model MQ8D2LL / A

Post has been editedngzz - 16.09.17, 20:10

Usually there is no guarantee in Russia

Rep: (1)
It is not clear what model we will have, Russia is not on the list yet.
In terms of frequencies, if you do not take into account CDMA, the difference between A1863 and A1905 is not spotted.
I usually took T-Mobile, and now I left an order for sim-free.

Ordered 8+ version unlocked, delivery a couple of weeks faster than T-mobile. Tell me what is the difference between them?
In order model MQ8D2LL / A

This is not a model, you need a model number of type Axxxx, where x is a digit

Ponomarev86 @ 16.09.17, 20:20*
This is not a model, you need a model number of type Axxxx, where x is a digit

In the order there is no model number, how to find out ...

Rep: (1)
Strange, but BestBuy sells MQ8D2LL / A with a contract from AT & T, Verizon and Sprint ...

In the order there is no model number, how to find out ...

Only in the chat epl Americas. Try
Here, I learned myself, sim free have the following model numbers
Attached Image

It turns out this sim free is also suitable for 8? Probably for plus as well?

Post has been editedPonomarev86 - 16.09.17, 21:51

Computeruniverse raised prices for 100 euros on the third day of pre-orders for all new iPhones. Is the demand so big, or are there problems with supplies, and the Germans thus artificially limit the number of preorders so that there will be no scandals later?

Post has been editedYuri77 - 16.09.17, 20:44

Rep: (116)
Yuri77 @ 09.16.17, 21:39*
Is the demand so big

Well, the delivery time of 3-4 weeks on the American site Apple, as if about a similar fact also indicates. Although everyone was spitting that they would not buy anything and there was nothing new there, but everything turned out as usual.

Rep: (3)
* Ponomarev86
An employee of those support simply called 2 models of iPhone 8 (not +). He did not answer the question, which model will be in the SIM-Free version

Yuri77 @ 09/16/17, 20:39*
Computeruniverse raised prices for 100 euros on the third day of pre-orders for all new iPhones. Is the demand so big, or are there problems with supplies, and the Germans thus artificially limit the number of preorders so that there will be no scandals later?

Yes, it is not profitable for them to order, in Europe prices are about the same as ours. pdaplaza offers good prices, Canada has some of the cheapest iPhones, after the USA and Hong Kong

* Ponomarev86
An employee of those support simply called 2 models of iPhone 8 (not +). He did not answer the question, which model will be in the SIM-Free version

But you are right, he called models for 8 ordinary ones, how is that !? After all, I specified twice ... it means that I need to write again
Clarified again
Attached Image

Post has been editedPonomarev86 - 16.09.17, 22:13

Yes, it is not profitable for them to order, in Europe prices are about the same as ours. pdaplaza offers good prices, Canada has some of the cheapest iPhones, after the USA and Hong Kong
Yesterday it was still profitable, today they sharply raised prices by 100 euros. Yesterday, even taking into account the delivery, the difference with the purchase was 8-10 thousand, now less of course

Rep: (174)
* Ponomarev86
Order is accepted!

DAZENT @ 09/16/17, 23:37*
Order is accepted!

in English there should be
Attached Image

Post has been editedPonomarev86 - 16.09.17, 23:47

Rep: (37)
* Ponomarev86
Apparently "We’re processing your order" and "Thank you for your order. We’ll