iPhone 8 Plus - Purchase

Rep: (811)
iPhone 8 Plus - Purchase
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ

Attached Image

Please read before writing the message:
  • Read Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Please do not deviate from the topic and respect the interlocutors.
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under spoiler. Also, before publishing images, please read this topic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular participant. To do this, click on the button in the reputation of the one who helped you. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful information
Differences of modifications (what to buy)
T-Mobile or sim-free
Price Differences (Where to Buy)
Apple official storein Russia: 59990 (64) - 72990 (256) в‚Ѕ
Apple official storein America: $ 699 - $ 849
What to check when buying
  1. Appearance (IMEI compliance on the box and SIM card tray)
  2. Check by serial number that the phone is not activatedhttps://checkcoverage.apple.com/

Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the "Flea market" sections (for detailed rules, see Flea market
Doing business is allowed only in the section "Commercial services", you can get information about the conditions for placing ads in this section on the offer page.

Post has been editedgivlax - 16.09.18, 01:13

Rep: (15)
Actual there are now recovered to take 256 with Ali for 34 and did not get a dead battery, defective screen without being rubbed it, left braking percent and sit on it a smart couple of years?

Rep: (163)
* Alonespb Certainly true. And it will be true: learn and hear feedback on the restoration of the Chinese iPhone. : D

Rep: (0)
Good day. Please tell me some lower threshold for 8plyus adequate for bu apparatus? And the battery will be very weak if?

* tellurians,
Please tell me how much in buying out - iPhone and how much for the shipping take?

Rep: (230)
* _Atomic,
I took a long time. At the start of sales in the United States and more.
Now Yandex to help you.

Russian prices, I know!
I wonder how many 8 plus in America stands for and how it can bring to Russia.

Hello. That is worth checking out when purchasing a used / have? Is it possible to understand whether the phone understood without service?

Post has been editedErla99 - 30.04.20, 14:25

Hello!
Guys, what kind of nonsense?
Beeline last week dropped the price of the 8 PLUS with 40+ (I think in 43 000 rubles in the Beeline lay) to 38 000 rubles for the PCT.
I sat, thought 3 days, and Beeline and took up 40,000 raised again (((
I really hoped that with the release of Eight SE much cheaper ...
Questions:
1.What think the prices for 8 plus in the near future?
Now 2.Pochom PCT 8 PLUS can be taken?
PS somewhere over 37,500 saw ...

Rep: (1)
* _Atomic,
Well, last week in MTS can be had for 32 kopecks take payment online (5% discount) and getting cashback 2500rub. It is now 35 a penny, using the same steps.

Post has been editedesters - 07.05.20, 06:29

* esters,
Thank!
Once I called the MTS - said: "Either a 5% Cash Back At 2500 not combine.".
This is true? Or is there a loophole what?

Rep: (8)
Erla99 @ 30.04.20, 14:24*
Hello. That is worth checking out when purchasing a used / have? Is it possible to understand whether the phone understood without service?

You may be able to put TestM app from Market, and through him to check the status of your phone.

Rep: (3)
Here Teemall tossed the puzzle! 35 can take a new 8 + ...! Well, if you have time on Monday.
Here now I have a dilemma: take 8+ or se? 8+ pleasant almost all respects except size.

Rep: (-1)
Friends help why after checking iphone 8 plus shows all colors, not specifically one ?! For the first time since. Bodies found appropriate, and on a site like this is displayed :(

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedTropa113 - 30.05.20, 14:19

Rep: (3)
Beholder07 @ 16.05.20, 18:10*
Here Teemall tossed the puzzle! 35 can take a new 8 + ...!

Definitely 8+, US Appstore is now restored 8+ for 379 bucks. Eeh, if not for customs fees, the price would have been a great general)

Rep: (1)
I ordered in tmolle, the official store Megafon 8+ 64GB 35.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20 10:27