> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Torrent Stream Controller | Watching TV and movies using Torrent Stream technology

Rep: (388)
Torrent stream controller
Version: 6.1.34

Last update of the program in the header:10.02.2020

Attached Image
Short description:
Watching television and movies on ACE Stream technology (analog bit-torrent).
18+
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

About the program
Watch movies, TV channels using the ACE Stream Engine and any suitable video player on your Android device. You can select any movie and start watching it using torrents technology without first downloading it. To do this, you need to download the torrent file itself, launch it and select the Torrent Stream Controller application from the list. For information about all the features of the program, read the detailed information about the Torrent Stream Contoller.

The program is distributed free of charge, as-is.

Russian interface: Yes
Developer site: http://www.vidsoftware.ru/

Developer: quepasa2

Important information

Versions of Ace Stream Engine
Starting with version 3.1.3.1 Ace Stream Engine for Androidavailable on google play
Also, the latest version of Ace Stream Engine for Android can always be downloaded from this link:http://dl.acestream.org/products/acestream-engine/android/late
Version 2.3.1 - stable version forAndroid up to version 5.0
Ace Stream Engine 2.3.1 for Android (developer ACE Stream ) Attached fileAceStream-2.3.1-2in1.apk (18.62 MB)

Version 3.1.17.0 - stable version forAndroid version 4.1 and higher
Ace Stream Engine 3.1.17.0 for Android (developer ACE Stream ) Attached fileAceStream-3.1.17.0-universal.apk (55.27 MB)

The latest version of Ace Stream Engine for Windows can always be downloaded from this link:http://dl.acestream.org/products/acestream-full/win/latest
Version 3.1.2 - stable version forWindows
Ace Stream Engine 3.1.2 for Windows (developer ACE Stream ) Attached fileAce_Stream_Media_3.1.2.exe (75.84 MB)

TSPorts 1.5 (developer mai62 ) Attached fileTSPorts_1.5.exe (134 KB)

Useful information

As we say thank you
Be mutually polite! At our forum it is customary to say "Thank" by increasing reputation by clicking on the button Picture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture
(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to putPicture

We kindly ask you to read the header, especially the entire one, before writing about any problems with the program, or about advertising.
I draw your attention to the fact that the topic should not be written "super prog, everything robs", etc. Write informatively: device, firmware, (if installed), version of the program.
If you want to say your thank you, buy the program. This is the only incentive for the developer to continue.

Download:
Version: 6.1.34 torrent stream controller (Ambeg)

The page with the list of changes in the Torrent Stream Controller application:http://www.vidsoftware.ru/docs/changelist.php

Past Versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 10.02.20, 04:56
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.6.34 torrent stream controller

Rep: (88)
And how to redirect ports to Ubuntu? Ace Stream Engine costs ...

Of the players that launched the stream were vlc beta and sopcast, vlc slows down and the rules are normal, but his management is terrible and it seems he is compressing the picture. Other video players have not launched ...

+ No channel has started. but torrent files work

Post has been editedvitalinya - 31.03.13, 12:11

Rep: (71)
Quepasa2 @ 03/27/2013, 20:55*
I highly recommend using VLC for Android. The fact is that many players (MX Player, VPlayer ...) when playing streaming video make two connections at the URL offered to them. And as we remember, the ACE Stream Engine allows only one connection to each broadcast. Therefore, in fact, the above players are not able to play content, because are waiting for the establishment of a second connection. VLC has no such problem, it uses only one connection.

Archos player earned.
When you change the position of the screen from horizontal to vertical and back pre-buffering takes off.
And I was able to start only the First Channel and then only for 20 seconds.

Post has been editedveredi - 31.03.13, 15:22

Rep: (11)
1. On windows computer install ACE Stream Engine.2. Run my program, she will do the rest. On the android device install Torrent Stream Controller.4. In the settings of the Torrent Stream Controller set: Address ACE Stream Engine - IP of your computer. Port ACE Stream Engine - 50555. Redefine the stream port - check the box and enter 50666 below. All. Then watch TV or movies. Thanks to the author of ACE Stream Engine for the useful program.

and where to get this program?

Rep: (113)
and where to get this program?

Attached to the message from which you quoted.

Attached to the message from which you quoted.

I do everything as it is written but does not want to work, writes an error could not connect, what could be? Can you tell me?

Post has been editedpavelzed - 31.03.13, 16:19

Rep: (1)
Tell me the people. There is a computer that works 24 hours with white un. Can I install ACE Stream Engine on it and watch broadcasts from anywhere? According to internal ip it works and external it doesn’t want :-(.

I do everything as it is written but does not want to work, writes an error could not connect, what could be? Can you tell me?

Hover the mouse over the program icon in the tray, it should seem hint. If there are 3 lines in the hint, then the program has found the ACE Stream Engine on the computer. If there is 1 line in the hint, then try installing the ACE Stream Engine again.
If there are 3 lines in the hint and still does not work, then it is possible the exchange blocks the firewall or antivirus.

Posted on 03/31/2013, 16:42:

According to internal ip it works and external it doesn’t want :-(.

Maybe on the router you need to forward ports to the outside?

Hover the mouse over the program icon in the tray, it should seem hint. If there are 3 lines in the hint, then the program has found the ACE Stream Engine on the computer. If there is 1 line in the hint, then try installing the ACE Stream Engine again. If there are 3 lines in the hint and it still does not work, then the exchange may be blocked by a firewall or antivirus.

I don’t know if this is the wrong program, but I have nothing to display except for the program name

Attached images
Attached Image

I don’t know if this is the wrong program, but I have nothing to display except for the program name

This program. Your picture means that it did not find information on the path to the ACE Stream Engine in the registry. Did you install the ACE Stream Engine?
You, for example,hereDo the channels work in the browser?

This program. Your picture means that it did not find information on the path to the ACE Stream Engine in the registry. Have you installed the ACE Stream Engine? Do you, for example, have channels working in the browser here?

No, it does not work. Install Torrent Stream 2.0 Full

No, it does not work. Install Torrent Stream 2.0 Full

You need to install, this is the ACE Stream Engine. Otherwise it will not work.

You need to install, this is the ACE Stream Engine. Otherwise it will not work.

Now look, the screen can now be tried should it work?

Attached images
Attached Image

So ?

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedSorgan - 31.03.13, 17:20

Otherwise it will not work.

on the torrent tv site everything works well even the hd channels work without brakes, and on the android it writes prebuffering and everything costs 0%
what else can you customize prompt?

Now look, the screen can now be tried should it work?

From the side of the company now everything is correct. If everything is as recommended from the android, it should work.

Posted on 03/31/2013, 17:23:

So ?

Somehow, I do not know your router. Galki that left in the settings do not need to put?

Posted on 03/31/2013, 17:24:

on android writes prebufferization and everything stays 0%
what else can you customize prompt?

Some channels may not have distributors. Try another channel.

and still it is necessary to configure and a router? I have tp-link 741

and still it is necessary to configure and a router? I have tp-link 741

I did not have to configure the router, and it works without it. Once you have a browser running, you don’t need to touch the router.
If it does not work for you, try temporarily turning off the antivirus or firewall to check.

Jackdaws do not matter, but the ports ... ports are closed if you don't test them in nete.

Today I also have 0% buffering on most channels. I think on the server links to the channels have changed.
We need a mechanism to regularly replace links to channels in the Torrent Stream Controller.

Rep: (3058)
Here it is a program, I was waiting for her, her future)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 9:21