iPhone 8 Plus (2017) - Discussion | Diagonal 5.5 / Apple A11 Bionic / 3 GB

Rep: (0)
DiscussioniPhone 8 Plus (2017)
PictureA1897, A1905
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase | Camera talk | Accessories | Marriage | IPhone battery life

Picture

iPhone 8 Plus Charging Rate Comparison with Original Apple Chargers
Hard Reboot {Hard Reset} Device
If you need to do a hard reset, you must first quickly press and release the volume up button, then decrease the volume, and finally press and hold the power button until the apple appears
Attached Image

Additional Information
The iPhone 8 Plus differs from the younger version with a 5.5 ″ screen, a larger battery and a dual camera that can take photos in portrait mode.
iPhone 8 and 8 Plus received a glass case in three colors - black, white and new pink. Moisture protection, stereo speakers, Touch ID. 12 megapixel camera with f / 1.8 aperture (the second camera of the 8 Plus has a 12 megapixel module with a f / 2.8 aperture).

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
1. Device activation problems (discussion in the topic -I can not activate, requires Apple ID)
2. Rollback of the device (all information is presented in the topic -[FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade))
3. Power consumption of the device (discussion in the topic -IPhone battery life)
4. Comparison and discussion of processor performance (discussion in the topic -Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung)
5. The need to upgrade and select the firmware;
6. Discussion jailbreak and everything connected with it;
7. Discussion of device selection (there is a topicSelect and compare Apple devices )
8. Third-party questions about any problems associated with the programs, operating system, iTunes, network, components (ask there:iOS - First Aid)
9. Search for any programs for the phone (look there:Search for iOS software)
10. Discussion of results in benchmarks (this is done inSynthetic test results)
11. Problems with repaired devices."Refurbished" (discussed in section - Marriage and repair of Apple devices)
Such messages will be deleted without warning!

Want to become a curator of the topic? Press the button "A complaint" And send a message for consideration.

Post has been editedMadfile - 08.01.21, 17:05
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (32)
* Gnomeblack the screen did not change from 6+ in terms of resolution and size.

Rep: (130)
* gumbi
Thank. :)
The difference is really not visible at first glance .. But do you happen to have a feeling that the 7-bit camera was “pulled up” in the software update? ;)
The double glass in new models really confuses me, at one time it was metal in the case that attracted me to iPhones, it always seemed to be the most reliable option for everyday use.

Rep: (18)
ViTeK161rus @ 09/26/17, 19:38*
ori71, Hard reset did not help?

Did not help. Re-flashing did not help either. ios 11.0.1 did not help. The last option is through DFU. But I can’t go into it, I went to iphone 7 without problems, but here it’s not all.

Rep: (1)
* ori71 , a problem with wheezing and during normal communication, or only on facetime?

* ievolper, metal also does not tolerate impacts, aluminum immediately wrinkles and scratches, it’s better to hide both types of cases in a case ...
* ori71, But didn’t contact the Apple services?

Post has been editedViTeK161rus - 27.09.17, 10:06

Rep: (38)
What power supply do you need for fast charging?

Rep: (1246)
The fashion for gouging phones does not work - apparently, it will not work until they are no longer made from crystal glass.
iPhone 8 Plus vs Galaxy Note 8 Drop Test
Raskotsali, in general, both phones. The iPhone did not like the fact that a piece of glass flew off quite easily. I once SGS3 from the eighth floor fell onto concrete - it works without problems, even though the glass is in the trash ... but this glass periodically separates a small sharp piece from itself, so it is simply dangerous to use it: I don’t really want to keep this piece in my pocket until you can’t get your finger on it. And lateral falls tolerate well.

Rep: (1)
* gumbi how are things with the battery? Is there enough for a day? Or do you have to recharge?

* techGod, like this

Rep: (267)
After the usual 7ki, maybe after 7 plus there is no ievolper at all,
Under different conditions, it won’t work tomorrow 7 plus I’m already selling it, here are a couple of shots from home:
8 Plus

iPhone 8 is better in color rendering (not so pale, but there is no Samsung acid)
a little better detail. I don’t see watercolors. I think that you can shoot without rav

I'll think about changing ...: yes2: precisely for the sake of the camera. if I sell successfully.

ViTeK161rus @ 09/27/17, 09:03*
ori71, But didn’t contact the Apple services?

No, today I will make a refund or exchange with the seller.

Rep: (267)
The difference is really not visible at first glance ..

where are you looking) the difference is noticeable there. ;) open on the monitor! both side by side.
Well, the changes will be in the details .. don’t think that he suddenly began to shoot like mirrors

TechGod @ 09/27/17, 07:18*
ori71, a problem with wheezing and during normal communication, or only on Faith?

The problem with normal communication, and it’s not natural, but most calls go under a static crack, which actually gets on your nerves.

As I understand it, everyone is waiting for iphone X, since no one else talks about this problem in this thread. Or it seems to me that this is still a hardware jamb, not a software one. Already onmacrumorspassions subsided, probably everyone is waiting for the Apple update announced intheverge

Rep: (256)
Ori71 @ 09/27/17, 10:25*
The problem with normal communication, and it’s not natural, but most calls go under a static crack, which actually gets on your nerves.

they write that turning on the speakerphone and turning it off removes it
or communicate through the headset.

I think it's software

Rep: (0)
* ori71, I am waiting for 8+ for adequate money to appear in my village (read: at least the recommended price).

I wanted to wait for the release of X, but after thinking it stopped at 8 plus. All the same, a dozen will be unfinished and the cup on top of the display does not suit. I'll go after the eight on Friday.

Rep: (335)
* techGod,
I’ll say a couple of days, but I think that it’s no worse than 7 plus.
iPhone 8 is better in color rendering (not so pale, but there is no Samsung acid)
a little better detail. I don’t see watercolors. I think that you can shoot without rav

I just didn’t like True Tone on 8 plus, turned it off.
By the way, Sedna bought one more 8 plus, Americanos A1864 Black, for 64 gig, I’ll leave it for myself and give it to my wife yesterday, all the same kind of silver is more girlish in my opinion :)

Rep: (19)
* gumbi Greetings. Can you tell me where he got the American?

Rep: (335)
* kaf77,
Yes, on Avito I saw a guy from America brought three pieces, so I took it, the price of norms was, I wanted 58.5 converged on 56: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 21:12