iPhone 8 Plus (2017) - Discussion | Diagonal 5.5 / Apple A11 Bionic / 3 GB

Rep: (0)
DiscussioniPhone 8 Plus (2017)
PictureA1897, A1905
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase | Camera talk | Accessories | Marriage | IPhone battery life

Picture

iPhone 8 Plus Charging Rate Comparison with Original Apple Chargers
Hard Reboot {Hard Reset} Device
If you need to do a hard reset, you must first quickly press and release the volume up button, then decrease the volume, and finally press and hold the power button until the apple appears
Attached Image

Additional Information
The iPhone 8 Plus differs from the younger version with a 5.5 ″ screen, a larger battery and a dual camera that can take photos in portrait mode.
iPhone 8 and 8 Plus received a glass case in three colors - black, white and new pink. Moisture protection, stereo speakers, Touch ID. 12 megapixel camera with f / 1.8 aperture (the second camera of the 8 Plus has a 12 megapixel module with a f / 2.8 aperture).

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
1. Device activation problems (discussion in the topic -I can not activate, requires Apple ID)
2. Rollback of the device (all information is presented in the topic -[FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade))
3. Power consumption of the device (discussion in the topic -IPhone battery life)
4. Comparison and discussion of processor performance (discussion in the topic -Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung)
5. The need to upgrade and select the firmware;
6. Discussion jailbreak and everything connected with it;
7. Discussion of device selection (there is a topicSelect and compare Apple devices )
8. Third-party questions about any problems associated with the programs, operating system, iTunes, network, components (ask there:iOS - First Aid)
9. Search for any programs for the phone (look there:Search for iOS software)
10. Discussion of results in benchmarks (this is done inSynthetic test results)
11. Problems with repaired devices."Refurbished" (discussed in section - Marriage and repair of Apple devices)
Such messages will be deleted without warning!

Want to become a curator of the topic? Press the button "A complaint" And send a message for consideration.

Post has been editedMadfile - 08.01.21, 17:05
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (32)
* ori71, hard reset does not help?

Posted on 26/09/2017, 20:39:

* gumbi and where to buy?

Rep: (335)
ViTeK161rus @ 26.09.17, 22:38*
gumbi, and where to buy?

The ECX through the familiar brow, European, Germany

Post has been editedgumbi - 26.09.17, 20:40

Rep: (267)
gumbi @ 26.09.17, 23:36*
Also today bought 8 Plus 256 Generally no difference with their 7 plus noticed

and did not check on the camera?

* gumbi and how much it cost you, if not a secret?

aghostt @ 26.09.17, 22:47*
and did not check on the camera?

I looked again he saw nothing new
ViTeK161rus @ 26.09.17, 22:49*
if it `s not a secret?

Post has been editedgumbi - 26.09.17, 21:00

Rep: (0)
gumbi @ 26.09.17, 23:00*

I, too, ECX, your friend have a site?
Defined between the 7+ and 8+, but in the hands hold 8+ is not possible to decide for themselves completely.
Although in any case, the novelty is always better than last year's phone, at least because of the processor, which will live a little longer.

* saintwhore
He is not that one so familiar acquaintance, the site is not just Apple doing, about what is best is difficult for me to answer, I keep the two in front of him, and no difference do not feel, given that 7 plus can natsti much cheaper I would have taken his name, the difference Well no, for me personally. I took 8plyus honestly only for wireless charging maybe both at home and in the office of samsungovskoy charge :)

Rep: (130)
* gumbi
I would be very grateful for the comparative photo shoot two devices, the same scene in different conditions (day, night, street, premises ...). A year ago, he refused to pre-order on the "family of 7-ok" because of the quality of the camera really looking forward to significant improvements in the new generation.

Rep: (267)
gumbi @ 27.09.17, 00:00*

Thanks, but you can remove the two phones is that one -proschetsvetnoy brick house (Circuits compare and colors)
during the day and that the yarn at home with lamps.
thank!

7plyus desirable also on the axis 11 for dopilivat little change in the axis 11 that is!

Posted on 26/09/2017, 21:39:

ievolper @ 27.09.17, 00:30*
I would be very grateful for the comparative photo shoot two devices, the same scene in different conditions (day, night, street, premises ...). A year ago, he refused to pre-order on the "family of 7-ok" because of the quality of the camera really looking forward to significant improvements in the new generation.

Join now!

Rep: (117)
gumbi @ 26.09.2017, 20:36*
Generally no difference with their 7 plus did not notice: D

Smarter than the same percent.
After the usual 7ki exactly the difference is immediately noticeable.

* 1Den1, not really look at the comparison on YouTube, even 8ka somewhere slower ship.

https://youtu.be/CyGbNCGaVbk

According to the review, and the battery is a little better at 8+

* 1Den1, comparison 7+ and 8+

1Den1 @ 26.09.17, 23:43*
Smarter than the same percent.
After the usual 7ki exactly the difference is immediately noticeable.

After the usual 7ki maybe after 7 plus none at all* ievolper,
Under different conditions, it won’t work tomorrow 7 plus I’m already selling it, here are a couple of shots from home:
8 Plus
Attached Image

7 Plus:

Attached Image

Rukosuy campaign I do not know how to take a picture, but damn match for me the camera for 8 plus do not like the word very o.O

Post has been editedgumbi - 26.09.17, 22:06

Here's another:
8 Plus
Attached Image

7 Plus
Attached Image

Rep: (1614)
* gumbi
As far as I can see - the pictures are about the same

although, of course, this is not the full range of possible conditions using the camera

Well here it is clear that to change the 7 to 8 is not worth it, not much of a difference in the devices. Only if used to change the apple every year, but then it is better to take the top 10.

* ViTeK161rus, so it has the screen is smaller and with a beard. Even tachid vypel.

Post has been edited1Den1 - 26.09.17, 23:50

* 1Den1, well, for an amateur, but I was more stops matrix from Samsung, on my screen C8 pink and finally for 4 months of use burned, changed its warranty and sold away from sin now and go back to the apple in the face of 8+.

Rep: (1246)
* gumbi Hi) A ruler is not difficult to measure the width of the image on the screen 8+? Working part of the interest from the leftmost pixel to the right, and the same vertical.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 21:14