iPhone 8 Plus (2017) - Discussion | Diagonal 5.5 / Apple A11 Bionic / 3 GB

Rep: (0)
DiscussioniPhone 8 Plus (2017)
PictureA1897, A1905
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase | Camera talk | Accessories | Marriage | IPhone battery life

Picture

iPhone 8 Plus Charging Rate Comparison with Original Apple Chargers

Hard Reboot {Hard Reset} Device
If you need to do a hard reset, you must first quickly press and release the volume up button, then decrease the volume, and finally press and hold the power button until the apple appears
Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
1. Device activation problems (discussion in the topic -I can not activate, requires Apple ID)
2. Rollback of the device (all information is presented in the topic -[FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade))
3. Power consumption of the device (discussion in the topic -IPhone battery life)
4. Comparison and discussion of processor performance (discussion in the topic -Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung)
5. The need to upgrade and select the firmware;
6. Discussion jailbreak and everything connected with it;
7. Discussion of device selection (there is a topicSelect and compare Apple devices )
8. Third-party questions about any problems associated with the programs, operating system, iTunes, network, components (ask there:iOS - First Aid)
9. Search for any programs for the phone (look there:Search for iOS software)
10. Discussion of results in benchmarks (this is done inSynthetic test results)
11. Problems with repaired devices."Refurbished" (discussed in section - Marriage and repair of Apple devices)
Such messages will be deleted without warning!

Additional Information
The iPhone 8 Plus differs from the younger version with a 5.5 ″ screen, a larger battery and a dual camera that can take photos in portrait mode.
iPhone 8 and 8 Plus received a glass case in three colors - black, white and new pink. Moisture protection, stereo speakers, Touch ID. 12 megapixel camera with f / 1.8 aperture (the second camera of the 8 Plus has a 12 megapixel module with a f / 2.8 aperture).

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 20.01.20, 10:13
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (30)
* silentMS,
Hey. On my iP8 + from the first day of release 13.5 everything is fine.

Rep: (230)
silentMS @ 15.07.20, 12:12*
13.5 is also no desire to sit

Try to 13.6, according to me quite stable nor heat nor stocks I found the heating too. But 14 betka turvy now complete unwillingness to move to the new IOS even if it will bring to mind, apparently not gone

Post has been editedlug_vs - 15.07.20, 23:19

Rep: (27)
silentMS @ 15.07.20, 01:58*
ios 13.5 unreal warm phone, it has never happened. (This version is worth a month). 13.5.1 try to look forward to the update, and do not advise anyone to put 13.5

13.5.1 I have now - everything is good, but 13.5 can not remember any problems.

Rep: (245)
Agree 13.5 basking phone!
I sinned because of the fall I have it heated

Post has been editedAYNUR558 - 17.07.20, 18:26

Rep: (20)
Hello!
He won his first iPhone today)) And it is 8 plus :)
I can not adjust the Touch ID, to unlock only with his help.
Imprint passcode set. But when the screen is off, the scanner does not work, and then unlocked
click "Home". Help me, pliz))

Rep: (232)
* Daut,
Settings - universal access - home button - to open a finger - incl. slider
Settings - Screen brightness - raising to activate - incl. slider
Daut @ 20.07.20, 14:27*
when the screen is off, the scanner does not work
and should not.

Prompt free keyboard with symbols on top of the letters)

Radio is no longer played by bluetooth only through phone and choose from too only iPhone. Calls go through bluetooth. Where to dig?

Rep: (1501)
* Chika2020,
There is a small friezes, but it's playable, but that's to be warm enough after 1-2 consecutive rink, the brightness will be reset automatically.

Rep: (1)
Guys, tell me, please, model A1905 normal? Without jambs?
Just on seven problem was model A1660.
I do not want to stumble on the problem model.
I plan to take the BU

Try different alarms. Faced with the fact that when triggered none of them unlocks the screen, well, that is, there is simply a notification, and the application itself does not open. Falls to unlock and enter the app to disable. So it should be, or I configured confuse something?

Rep: (45)
aam177 @ 22.07.20, 11:58*
Guys, tell me, please, model

And you what?
https://protect-sc.ru/...-a1864-a1897-a1898.htm
l

Rep: (33)
I bought yesterday 8+ and is very happy !! Surprised by the volume and comfort (in spite of the size)). Long I enjoyed eights, but wanted the screen is more - dared to take such a large Plus and pozhalela- ergonomics are very comfortable! New models with FID me are not logged in, and everything is like ...
For some reason, he seemed much louder than my eights and communication quality is better. Maybe in the assembly 2020. something changed? communication module, or the type of speakers? Straight amazing difference!
Enough! : Blush:

Rep: (38)
* Dioma11,
Most of the old smartphone just huddled dynamics

Hello how to get rid of spam in the calendar?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (38)
kostya.0207 @ 26.07.20, 14:27*
Spam in the calendar?

Well, see the application with access to the Calendar - Settings / Privacy

kostya.0207 @ 26.07.20, 14:27*
Hello how to get rid of spam in the calendar?

it is recommended to turn off automatically adding invitations from Gmail to "Calendar." To do this in the settings "Calendar" you need:

In the "GeneralВ» в†’ В«Events" find item "Automatically add invitations" and select him, "No, only show invitations to which I have responded," and uncheck "Show Rejected event."

In the "Events from Gmail" to disable the option "Automatically add events from Gmail to Calendar".

* lug_vs, Calendar and Gmail are not standard on Apple

kostya.0207 @ 27.07.20, 2:04*
Calendar and Gmail are not one hundred

The data in the calendar may come from a variety of applications on your device. To turn off this possibility, do the following:

1. Go to the settings should - Calendar and disable the options Offers of places and events of the programs.

2. Here, in the section Accounts try disabling those uchetki, which is set up to synchronize your calendar (it is possible that the data gets from your mail account G-Mail or iCloud).

3. The final step is the ban on entering data in the Calendar of the installed programs. Go to Settings - Privacy - Calendars. Disconnect all suspicious applications.

P.S I did too ... I've been a mother, was looking for .. but alas, I can not remember which way disabled ..

* lug_vs, Data coming from a site that is wanted to download a movie and accidentally pushed to later safaris create an event, and all three events are now coming every day, two times (morning, evening)

Posted on 07/26/2020, 23:12:

* lug_vs,

Posted on 07/26/2020, 23:12:

* kostya.0207, here

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/09/20, 00:51