iPhone 8 Plus (2017) - Discussion | Diagonal 5.5 / Apple A11 Bionic / 3 GB

Rep: (0)
DiscussioniPhone 8 Plus (2017)
PictureA1897, A1905
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase | Camera talk | Accessories | Marriage | IPhone battery life

Picture

iPhone 8 Plus Charging Rate Comparison with Original Apple Chargers

Hard Reboot {Hard Reset} Device
If you need to do a hard reset, you must first quickly press and release the volume up button, then decrease the volume, and finally press and hold the power button until the apple appears
Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
1. Device activation problems (discussion in the topic -I can not activate, requires Apple ID)
2. Rollback of the device (all information is presented in the topic -[FAQ] Rollback instructions (downgrade))
3. Power consumption of the device (discussion in the topic -IPhone battery life)
4. Comparison and discussion of processor performance (discussion in the topic -Comparison of iphone processors (all) from tsmc and samsung)
5. The need to upgrade and select the firmware;
6. Discussion jailbreak and everything connected with it;
7. Discussion of device selection (there is a topicSelect and compare Apple devices )
8. Third-party questions about any problems associated with the programs, operating system, iTunes, network, components (ask there:iOS - First Aid)
9. Search for any programs for the phone (look there:Search for iOS software)
10. Discussion of results in benchmarks (this is done inSynthetic test results)
11. Problems with repaired devices."Refurbished" (discussed in section - Marriage and repair of Apple devices)
Such messages will be deleted without warning!

Additional Information
The iPhone 8 Plus differs from the younger version with a 5.5 ″ screen, a larger battery and a dual camera that can take photos in portrait mode.
iPhone 8 and 8 Plus received a glass case in three colors - black, white and new pink. Moisture protection, stereo speakers, Touch ID. 12 megapixel camera with f / 1.8 aperture (the second camera of the 8 Plus has a 12 megapixel module with a f / 2.8 aperture).

Post has been editedBogdany4 - 20.01.20, 10:13
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (10)
Weight 202 gr.! This is a mockery of some kind ...

Rep: (5)
Well, I don’t see something who wants to buy ... I wanted to buy 7+, and now 8+ is seductive, with loud stereo speakers, optical camera stabilization, and the old design doesn’t scare me)

Rep: (1614)
I recall the new features of the iPhone 8 (8+) compared with models 7 and 7+.
open image
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
A.R.S @ 13.09.17, 22:01*
new iphone 8 features

Well, except for the camera and wireless charging, there are no features. And for fast charging you need to buy a special adapter and cable (1 - home, 1 - to work, etc.).

I decided to take after 6s - 8 plus on 256. Iron is new, powerful, no need to wait six months or a year for the device to be rolled back (iPhone X). I remember very well the transition to 5 iPhones and 6, developed programs sawed for a new resolution for a very long time. It is a pity that there is no Portrait mode for the front camera for 8 Plus.

Rep: (299)
UneX @ 09/15/17, 11:39*
I made a pre-order for apple.com, let's see how events will develop further.
Has joined

Rep: (34)
Just in case, I will duplicate information from my post about the iPhone X

Judging by this listhttps://www.apple.com/...iphone-8-iphone-8-plus
The sim free will have an A1863 model - as it should support Verizon
And the T-mobile model A1905 - which will be sold in Russia and Europe. Accordingly, it falls under the guarantee
This is for iPhone 8 model.
For iPhone 8 plus
sim-free models A1864
for T-Mobile and Europe model A1897 - with a guarantee in Russia.

Rep: (811)
Created purchase topic:iPhone 8 Plus - Purchase

Rep: (46)
There is some information on batteries.
Presentation of Apple 2017. Your impressions (Post Cemen90284 # 65141643)

Rep: (7)
Hey. I want to try the iPhone. I will take 8+ in the store in Moscow time. I just wanted to clarify with those who know: the model of sim-free, does this mean any operator supports or how? Those. When buying, you need to pay attention to the fact that it was a1864? Judging by the past years on the day of release buy unrealistic? How fast do they deliver? And about fast charging. I understand you need to purchase a 2.1 A block and a usb-c cord? If there is any checked on Ali, please skip it.

Post has been editedNatalia - 18.09.17, 12:14

Rep: (43)
Cemen90284 @ 09/18/17, 10:32*
information on batteries.

At this time, it is out of thin air, so when it goes on sale and disassemble the serial sample then yes.
And if it turns out that the scribe of the Lord will be true, they cut the battery, but now with X, finally, a shashvar with the same stick and another 2k UV ...

Rep: (8)
* Natalia,
And what is the connection between the store and the code? Why pay attention to it if you buy an officially supplied product in the Russian Federation?

Natalia @ 09/18/17, 11:13*
about fast charging. I understand you need to purchase a 2.1 A block and a usb-c cord? If there is any checked on Ali, please skip it.
I do not advise Ali, it seems like there is an officer adapter from EPL, it costs $ 70 (well, what did you want? Do you want to roll with the wind: pay)
Take into account that while there are no 8 + 8 + on sale, no one from Chinese can still test the performance (in other words, money down the drain).
About induction charging, too, it will go on sale from 2018, and iPhones are charged only from the branded accessories, so buying other money as well.
Where are you in a hurry if the phone isn’t there yet?) Suddenly, you’ll have enough of it for a day, but you’ve put a night and you don’t need a quick charge)

Post has been editedsatua - 20.09.17, 17:21

Rep: (5)
About induction charging, too, it will go on sale from 2018, and iPhones are charged only from the branded accessories, so buying other money as well.

It is said that the standard Qi. Because you can safely take any manufacturer, even the terry Chinese.

* AlVlaT ,
In 2 there are already a lot of videos where reviewers test 8 on induction coils from other manufacturers, and it works very crookedly, then only in 1 position, then you need to attach it 2 times, even in cars where there is wireless charging, it does not work.
Pysy: any vendor, any! He will always praise his offspring at the presentations, but the reality is different, maybe a little later other manufacturers will drive their QI to the hell, but so far what is being sold for this time is not suitable for normal use. Let’s have Esli to operate with facts and not with a game on the stage where all the phones are removed as DSLRs and hold the charge as an atomic station.
PS: but what's the point of buying a left-handed coil, if on the website of EPL they already sell wireless from $ 80 + -? (Only pre-order is possible, but the site is already hanging)

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 21.09.17, 15:57
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (7)
* satua I just got used to buying everything at once, maybe I really was in a hurry and I would not need it.
About induction. It seems to have watched the first Russian-language video on YouTube where the review is 8 and 8+. He put it on a regular charger (not Chinese as I understand it, but not an epl), and everything was charging normally and immediately. Put 2 times. The first went all right, the second he put a little higher apparently than necessary, and when he advanced the ace too, it went fine

Guys, welcome. As I understand it, you need to take the t-mobile version in order for the warranty to work on the territory of the Russian Federation. Our connection to this version of the phone will work fine? The phone will not be locked under the operator? Also such a question about the iPhone 7 Plus. Thank!

Post has been editedoldgeka - 23.09.17, 16:29

Rep: (117)
A1864 is in the description on the Russian Federation site, but is it guaranteed or not?

Post has been edited1Den1 - 23.09.17, 18:32

Rep: (30)
Guys, welcome. As I understand it, you need to take the t-mobile version in order for the warranty to work on the territory of the Russian Federation. Our connection to this version of the phone will work fine? The phone will not be locked under the operator? Also such a question about the iPhone 7 Plus. Thank!

As for the 7 plus - then yes, falls under the warranty. In the topic of 7 plus already wrote about it. As for the eight - is still unknown.

Rep: (117)
It seems that it is possible to discuss 7plus and 8plus in one thread)
I can compare only with the usual 7th - it works faster, the pictures are better. The rest seems to be the same thing)

Post has been edited1Den1 - 24.09.17, 00:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 7:50