Discussion topics for MIUI v9

Rep: (1671)
Discussion topics for MIUI v9
Picture

Discussions: MIUI 10 Themes | Themes for MIUI v8 | Themes for MIUI v6 / v7 | Themes for MIUI v5 | Topics for MIUI v2 / v4
Catalogs topics:Topics for MIUI v6 / v7 / v8 / v9 | Themes for MIUI v5

Before asking a question, use the search:
Attached Image

Questions about the impossibility of applying those, as well as the MT itself will be deleted without warning!

Order table
takes orders
for editing
MIUI themes

Before you write a message ...
  • First of all check outForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Do not forget to use the search on the topic
  • If you want to thank the user for the help, do not write the message “Thank you! You are super!!!". Just click the [attachment = "8305813: 4308032.gif"] button next to his reputation.
    If you do not have 15 helpful messages, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the button [attachment = "8305814: 4308033.gif"]

• The topic is allowed only discussion and orders for editing the graphic components of the themes of MIUI v8, and nothing else!
  • Allowed to upload only screenshots. Themes, lokskriny, icons, fonts lay out in the profile topic
  • It is forbidden to upload screenshots in BMP format.
  • Hide the image under the spoiler. Messages with images without spoilers will be deleted without warning !!!
  • Development requests for the development / modification of themes and their components are allowed only in accordance with the template. All non-template messages will be deleted without warning!

Pro theme manager and install third-party themes

1. Topics from third-party sources are not supported.
Use modules:

Try importing through MI Rape:

Put the patched MT (ask in the branch of your phone):

Try to throw the topic into the firmware instead of the standard one:

2. For some time, themes that have been recently installed are no longer applied in the theme manager.

At 9.5 themes do not apply without having a deaccount and without themes / wallpapers downloaded from it.

Be careful on the latest firmware versions (mi6 phone, Oreo 9.2.3.0 Global firmware) using themes. A critical systemui error appears and the phone goes into perpetual reboot (download in native recovery), only the wipe date helps.

If all of the above does not help, contact the topic of your firmware!
FAQ

The basics of editing topics for a beginner

1. Question: How can I download themes from a site on a computer? I do not see the buttons for downloading.
Answer:
1. New way to download themes from PC + video instruction(Not relevant)
2. New way to download themes from PC(Not relevant)
3. No longer relevant option(Not relevant)

2. Question: I install a third-party clock / weather widget. But after exiting the edit mode, nothing changes. What to do?
Answer:The use of clocks from the topic and not using them separately is a clear symptom that one of the permissions has disappeared from the desktop. Most likely to access memory.INSTRUCTIONS IN PICTURES
Starting from 7.6.13, the opportunity to change the theme of the 2x4 hours widget was lost, the miui developers decided so, until the prospects for the return of this feature are foreseen, there is no solution to the problem, just apply the theme of the widget as part of the theme

3. Question: I installed a separate component of the theme: icons or lockscreen. In the topics it is not. Where to looking for?
Answer: detailed instructions in pictures.

4. Question: set a third-party clock. In themes and components they are not. Where to looking for?
Answer:In the desktop editing mode, add a standard 4x2 clock widget, then click on the icon in the upper right corner of the already applied clock and select the desired clock skin. Here you can also remove an unnecessary clock widget, if installed as a separate component.

5. Question: I liked butanimation in the third-party topic, but my manager is unable to apply it. What to do?
Answer:The method without root is describedHERE

6. Question: I can not unlock the screen after installing the theme / lockscreen, what should I do?
Answer:Press the "Back" and "Volume +" buttons simultaneously.
Another simple way: in advance of experiments with installing new themes in the phone settings in notifications, you must enable access on the lock screen to avoid such incidents. If suddenly unlocking does not work - then we ottyagivaya down the curtain on the lock screen, enter the settings, and voila the main screen is available.

7. Question: How can I install the theme for the MIUI firmware?
Answer:Download the theme to your computer or device, then remove the .zip extension from it. Sometimes you want to extract a topic from the archive, see in the post with a specific topic it is written. Put the theme in any place in the phone’s memory or on a memory card (this should be a file with the .mtz extension). Go to the Themes application, go to the "Local" tab and click on the button at the bottom of the "Import" screen. After that, the topic will appear in the directory and it can be applied.

8. Question: How to remove or add an extension "ZIP"? What is it all about?"
Answer:first option | second option

9. Question: where can I find the installed theme to edit it?
Answer:explicitly ANYWHERE. The theme manager parses and pulls the theme into separate components in folders in /sdcard/miui/theme/.data/content
The most correct way to save the whole theme is to download from the site. However, there is a relatively simple way to tear out almost the entire installed theme: apply it and pick up all the components of a theme from / data / system / theme. There will not only be a file describing the topic, butanimation (if any) and fonts (if they were in the subject).

10. Question: I want to edit the topic. How can I disassemble it and assemble it back?
Answer:In short, the theme package isZIP-archive, respectively, and you can open it as an archiver by changing the extension.

11. Question: I want to find the mtz of the stock topic MIUI, or its standard resources
Answer:ANYWHERE. We read very carefullyhere

12. Made an account designer, and the theme just do not want to be imported. I click on the import button and instead of choosing a topic for import, I’m thrown back to the list of topics. What am I doing wrong?
Answer:This is because the standard file manager is frozen or deleted. It is through him that the import of themes takes place.

13. Question: I have a designer account. How to edit the data in it ?.
Answer:Mi Account - We are discussing everything related to the account!

14. Question: I have no opportunity to change the font of the theme. What to do?
Answer:as a possible solution, we lookhere, hereandhere, or put another manager to those from the branch of their firmware.

15. Question: Why does the font not apply to the clock widget on the lock screen and the desktop when installing themes? How to fix?
Answer:Because in almost all the clocks on the desktop and in the lock screen, the numbers themselves are in the form of pictures, and do not depend on the installed font in the system.
Solution: Disassemble Lockscreen or clock widget, and replace the images with the ones you need.

16. Where did the bold text disappear in the firmware?
Answer:To completely replace all the faces, you need to flash the font pack through the recovery or replace it in the system along the way: system / fonts. In this case, it is necessaryat firstremove all existing fonts from this folder,and only after thatcopy your own. And reboot.

17. Question: I want to change the standard curtain, but I do not have the com.android.systemiu file in the firmware
Answer: look here

18. How to change the color to white in the blind?
Answer:This is because the curtain itself is applied separately from the topic in which the corresponding text is registered.
You can change it yourselfaccording to this instruction

19. Question: How to add a picture from the phone to the spoiler?
Answer:picture instructions

20. Where are the files to adjust the sound? Substrate, icons, progress bar?
Answer:Located along the path: framework-miui-res / res / drawable-xxhdpi. Icons start with the name "ic_audio _...". And the substrate itself under the volume panel is volume_dialog_background.9.png

21. How is the transparency of the text in the topic?
Answer:we readhereandhere

22. How can I remove annoying vibration when pressed from a third-party lockscreen?
Answer:add loxgrin to manifest.xml after Unlocker name = "......"haptic = "false"
For example:<Unlocker name = "unlocker"haptic = "false"visibility = "# e * # c * # dh" bounceInitSpeed ​​= "2000" bounceAcceleration = "3000" alwaysShow = "true" delay = "500">

23. How to find out the name of the application package in MIUI?
Answer: here
Or find them along the data / system / customized_icons path. There will be icons that are not replaced by the theme.

24. Why in the topic in general apply the filter "filter.xml"?

25. Mini FAQ on fonts for data output

26. Where are the miui basic themes in which directory? Is it possible to remove them correctly? Everything except the default one, so that the manager of the themes also has no tails left.
Answer:On the way: \ system \ etc \ precust_theme. You can safely delete the entire precust_theme folder. In the manager, they all disappear, except for default. [/ Url]
useful links
Theme editing programs and patches for MIUI v8
Manuals and instructions
Conductor

Video player

The calendar

Clock widget

Dialer

Systemic

Alarm clock

Statusbar

Shutter

Desktop

Contacts

Theme Manager

Lockscreen

Font

Other

Activity in the topic

Topics Curator Viirastus

Post has been editedViirastus - 25.04.19, 19:23
Reason for editing: Orders table

Rep: (3296)
* sydboxx ,
Yes, give already the manifesto, which one and the same to write something?

Looked 9ku. It's worse than terrible
http://en.miui.com/thread-696164-1-1.html

Rep: (492)
* matheus ,
especially the curtain
http://en.miui.com/thread-689751-1-1.html

Kitov already flooded: D
http://en.miui.com/thread-701774-1-1.html

Posted 07/21/2017 at 15:24 pm:

* Murrrzaffka ,
You can ... choose your theme from the list and scoff

Rep: (3296)
Ufo1977 @ 07.21.17, 15:21*
The whales have already flooded

The idiots called it a tribute album. Tribute - a tribute to the deceased. 9ka they died unborn.

Rep: (717)
Matheus @ 07.21.17, 17:29*
9ka they died unborn.
Wang, that there will break more threads. In his quest to take the worst from Jos ...

Rep: (641)
* warlock90000 , * matheus ,

9 in my opinion more and more sawing on the fly)))

And so the name really pleased)))

Well, like 3 pre topics lit up
http://en.miui.com/thread-702682-1-1.html

Rep: (717)
* xam1988 Yes, it does not really matter how it will look. It is important that the topics are even more likely to break down.

Rep: (3)
You saw super cool mego theme from Mi 5X miui9http://en.miui.com/thread-713128-1-1.html

Rep: (1736)
Ufo1977 @ 07.27.17, 17:33*
we will understand
judging by the screenshots look there is nothing

* ssv.box ,
how nenacho ... there the status line was seen as done ...
current to me the intuition suggests that this spacing module was made ... in the open curtain of DeFolt ...

Post has been editedufo1977 - 26.07.17, 17:43

Rep: (1736)
Ufo1977 @ 07.27.17, 17:38*
status bar seen as done
I thinkthat's exactly what Mi5 did, and not in the subject
I don’t know what’s inside 43Mb inside (maybe icons), seemingly full slag, also some dumb dude everywhere)
who should, I can lay out here as is

Post has been editedssv.box - 26.07.17, 17:48

* ssv.box ,
getting close to the stub ?!

Rep: (298)
drd181966 @ 08.22.17, 11:06*
What is the cleaning icon called?

recent_task_clear_button_normal.png
recent_task_clear_button_pressed.png

Rep: (779)
Evaneskate @ 08.22.17, 11:10*
What is the cleaning icon called?
, and in Miui 9 these files are called so ...
Attached Image
, can someone come in handy:savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (5091)
* 1glinka78 The size of the default cleaning icons can you throw off?

* drd181966 , Attached filedrawable-xxhdpi-v4.zip (2.13 MB)
here the necessary files ...

Rep: (3448)
1glinka78 @ 08.22.17, 23:38*
and in Miui 9 these files are called so ...

Judging by your screen, some “Pribluda" is highlighted in red. The correct name is used when cleaning the memory:
Highlighted by green
Attached Image
The size is 100x100.

Post has been editedorlevg - 23.08.17, 00:12

* orlevg , green is highlighted for Miui 8, my theme was going just for her, and now I am redoing for Miui 9, then I will clean everything up from 8 ...

* orlevg , files for 9-ki checked by me, because I am now on it ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 19:47