Sprosilka - First Aid | The overall theme of the multimedia device

Rep: (1061)
General topic on multimedia devicesDemand

Theme for those who do not know where to describe their problem.
Ask HERE, we will try to help you.

If you have a problem, and you can not find your device, do not create a new topic, ask here.

So that you can be of assistance, describe in detail your problem.
We recommend to specify as detailed as possible all the characteristics of your device. There are many devices on the market, with similar characteristics, from different manufacturers, to give you all possible help, let's give as much information as possible about the device and the problem.

Also look, or you can ask your question in the topics.

Multimedia devices>Multimedia players

Multimedia projectors

Multimedia devices>Media consoles

If you are tormented by the agony of choice, you cannot decide what to choose, you want to compare with similar devices, in the sectionSelection and Comparison - Multimedia Devicesyou will be sure to help dispel all your doubts
Just pay attention to the sectionDo it yourself

Post has been editedmihadom - 26.12.19, 11:44

Rep: (0)
* johnson72 Thank you all for the tips!

Rep: (29)
Thomson T55D18SFS-01B please tell me if you can install third-party applications on this TV. If so, how?

Rep: (521)
* namelessk
That was foundThomson T32D19DHS-01B [Linux] (Post Simple19 # 56057260). There is a link in the topic header on TCL is Installing third-party applications. Try it - it can work out.

* johnson72
Thank. I found this topic, but that’s not what happened, but es the conductor doesn’t find a TV or I’m doing something wrong

* namelessk
None of the three ways work?

* johnson72
There is no flash drive. The second way is not clear to me in the standard app and the installed software does not have this program, and the third way I could not connect the phone to the TV

* namelessk
From the browser also does not allow to install?

* johnson72 , through the browser in the evening I will try, but navryatli. Specially made so that it was impossible to install third-party applications. Someone cannot tell in more detail how to connect you with the phone via es explorer, maybe I did something wrong

Rep: (485)
through the browser
.. downloads, but not on all sites , and so everything seems fine ..
Attached Image
Attached Image

.. default boot via ES explorer ..

No one else will give advice about the TV?

Posted on 09/27/2017, 17:13:

Thank you responsive

* namelessk
And when you tried to connect the phone and TV, they were both connected via wifi from one router?

I have my own wifi in the house to which I am connected. I installed the EU Explorer on the phone, went into it, then chose the network item and clicked on the search, but not what was not found

No one else will give advice about the TV?

Read from hereThomson T32D19DHS-01B [Linux] (Post Yuliya323 # 56017126)It seems nothing to him, nothing else to install. Only what the manufacturer offers in the store for him.
As for the Smart TV itself, it is based on the Linux OS using the NetRange platform, which for a long time and quite successfully creates various variations on the topic of smart television for various brands.
But you can broadcast from the smartphone, from the tablet, their contents to the screen, provided that there is support for such a function. Well, look for yourself in the internet, maybe something there.

* mihadom
What the manufacturer wrote in this thread about the cloud is not true. It’s simply not profitable for them to admit that it’s just a simple Androyd and they make life difficult for customers in every way to use paid television subscriptions.

* namelessk
Those. TV is also connected to your Wi-Fi, as well as the phone.

* johnson72
Yes

what the manufacturer wrote in this thread about the cloud is not true
Well, about this TV I will not say anything, but it may well be true. Well, look, find, share here, many will be useful.

* namelessk on the Es TV set? I managed to transfer the arch file from the phone to the TV box. I installed it on both Es.
All the same, probably, your telly will not allow to install the arch.

Post has been editedjohnson72 - 27.09.17, 21:48

* johnson72
I don’t know how to install es on TV. There is no Google Market in it, and the standard appstore is delusional and there’s nothing but paid subscriptions.

Post has been editednamelessk - 27.09.17, 21:58

* namelessk
All the same, it’s not that. Somehow you have to try to make a connection with Es and Tele.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20 22:00