1Money | Simple and visual management of personal finances. Budget.

Rep: (545)
1Money - convenient accounting of expenses and income, budget
Version: 2.1.3

Last update of the program in the header:16.06.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Simple and visual management of personal finances. Budget.

Description:
The application will show you where your money disappears. Often, accounting for finances is not a pleasant activity and requires specific skills and abilities, which is why we have developed a program that will help you easily manage your expenses on the go.
• INSTANT ADDITION. New operation just one click, and you need to enter only the amount.
• VISIBLE COSTS. Record all spending during the day, and the application will show you where your money went on a clear schedule.
• BUDGET. You can easily and quickly plan your income and expenses, which will help you not to make random purchases.
• ACCOUNTING OF DEBTS AND SAVINGS. Keep a balance of all your accounts under control and effectively achieve financial goals.
• Multipurpose. Automatically updated exchange rates will keep your finances up to date.
• SYNCHRONIZATION. Keep a joint account of finance on all your devices, thanks to cloud data synchronization.

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: PixelRush
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pixelrush.moneyiq

Download:
Version: 2.1.3 1Money - easy accounting of costs and revenues, the budget with GP (Ivan H)
Version: 2.1.1 1Money - convenient accounting of expenses and incomes, budget (Ivan N)

Past versions
Version: 2.0.8 Attached file20804-1.apk (10.48 MB)

Topics Curator: temporarily absent
Program author: PixelRush

In the subject of the author of the application, please refrain from warez and discuss the problems of hacked versions!

Post has been editediMiKED - Today, 10:11
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.1.3 1Money - easy accounting of costs and revenues, budget GP

Rep: (0)
Good day, the question of the designer. There is a premium version. On the second device set 1money program, when you try to enter the account information inscription appears to synchronize that it is necessary to extend the premium version ... Why did she come from? After all, I have the premium version, everything is bought, one account.

Rep: (12)
* Faltfromoss So let those tabernacle money, help developers. Create a separate file in the cloud, where we all wanted to write. Help developers make the best product on the market, it is we still say thank you. Everything just complain in the comments. Let those act, to negotiate with the developer. I do not have such a high quality product on the market. The interface the program has a great intuitive. It lacks only additional functionality.

Rep: (2)
* Blackbp As for me good solution to this problem was not the sale of infinite license forever, and the sale of the same endless license, but within the same version of the application. Well, plus regular subscription. Then the developers would have greater motivation to cut splash for the new version in a timely manner to correct bugs in the current and at the same time in parallel receiving Donat for regular subscription.

* Faltfromoss 50-100 rubles a month for a subscription hectares quality product that also helps to save and manage your finances - I think everyone will master this amount, for someone important.

Rep: (23)
* Faltfromoss , * Blackbp ,
On the other hand, if for every good app to pay 100 rubles per month, no money is not enough. And then, can it be that today 100 rubles, and tomorrow 200 or even more. And you have a desperate situation.
And yet I do not like personal data / sensitive data in such a system - you have shortages of money and hello.
In this case, much better paid upgrade the new version, from 2 to 3 and so on.

* Skandalli You mean that once paid for the program version 2 and are using all his life, and when she came third version with new functionality - you can buy it for a lifetime, and it is possible to stay 2 version, which has already bought?

* Blackbp , Yes. Updates within the same version 2.x is free, upgrade from 2 to 3 is cheaper than buying the right version 3.
I think this approach is more equitable than permanent Donat. Fair, provided that the program is really developing and rolling out the author unwrapped list of fixes and new features.

Sometimes it turns out that some software is easier to buy than to use analogues or warez. Of course, it is better to take a lifetime license for the software, even if it is more expensive (but within the amount that you can afford!)

Rep: (3)
And this is a bug or a feature, when you make a return for any category, and report expenses do not decrease? And in the budget, too.

Rep: (0)
Good day! Please help (almost financial :))
On the android market through Play, Download software. To pay for the premium version. Everything worked perfectly. I bought a new phone. Again Download software, try voyti- says this account is not. I wrote to tech support, sending a payment screen. No answer. What do you advise? thanks

* Blackbp
* Faltfromoss,
can finally chip in and order the development of the program in accordance with the requirements, we will develop here?

* Skandalli And who ordered? There are good developers in mind? How much does it cost?

* Blackbp No, I do not know of. And for the price, too. I proceeded from the fact that the average program costs in the Google play 500-1300 rubles. Maybe someone wants to write a program to finance, but is willing to do it for a certain amount.

Rep: (17)
* Blackbp and why "let's throw off"? Want to support the developer - send him a donate.
Or your "let's throw off" means that you expect that others will give money?

Rep: (17)
* Faltfromoss , offer nonsense.
Do people need new features here? Ok, me too.
The bountysource format, where users vote for a feature with money, is perfect.

* dmig You interpret my information in accordance with his view of the world. I'm his let those tabernacle was referring only to the fact that someone wants new features - is thrown off, we clearly with the developers of the program agree that it is exactly we need, what kind of features of the program, establishes a specific period, and developer of us it introduces and receives a reward vvide money. That's all. It's not about maintaining the developer, and in agreement with him about the specific problems and ways to solve them for certain amount of money at a certain time.

Post has been editedBlackbp - 16.06.19, 22:20
Reason for editing: Added info

Rep: (60)
* Blackbp the developer is unlikely to agree to such, given the 1 million + downloads on Google Play, the data analysts from these millions of users it speak volumes, and changes in the application for a dozen people, though, and for a fee, may result in the outflow of the bulk, which brings more profit . So that the best solution will be to look for alternatives if you are not satisfied with the app :)

Rep: (10)
Question / Offer developer: it is possible to organize in the comments autosubstitution commonly used words?

* spec4U , Well, we do not offer to redo everything. It is about to bring to mind a number of things. Now the program is slightly better than the mass of similar programs in Google play. But some things in it frankly nedopileny. And for correcting them and offered to pay the author (!!!). The author is not responsible in any subject, or in PM. And to make it easy, sitting on the bus or, excuse me, in the toilet. But alas.

You understand correctly, such an attitude to the paid software in the end will come sideways all developers. A lot of software, for which they take money, and that does not bring to mind.
In this free version can not adequately assess, to evaluate the need to buy an extra charge. I recently with a very very suspicious of just such a program. Support the ruble desire less and less, because rubles "vbuhali" a lot, but on a minimum investment result.

Post has been editedSkandalli - 19.06.19, 21:34

Rep: (1)
kashafeev @ 06.06.19, 08:26*
There the author also scored)

At 1money update was only a month ago. Maybe not all is lost?

Unfortunately, you are right at the expense Alzex finance. Set, but did not buy the premium, has found that the application does not even have a widget! The developer on the first letter said excuse as "add in future versions." That is, the chances are minimal. Oh well, you can live without the widget. I have a question on the field to the transaction "tax", where one could enter the commission or the interest on loans, for example, -why anywhere, this is the category of "tax" does not appear in reports. This question and a couple of suggestions developer has not responded and included complete ignore.
Yet the scheme with subscriptions (without buying a lifetime license) - it is better in terms of stimulus developers do not throw development.
And a piece of the convenience store away money earned and then sometimes produce technical updates related to the discovery of rare bugs or to support new versions of android. (To the application is not removed from the Play Store).
And most of all really upset the people of pig come - they are simply ignored, they read but never meet. Come and tell me I'm alone can not cope, I need help or support given support to finalize the application. Just as the ostrich - head in the sand and all

Post has been editedsapphire08 - 21.06.19, 17:53

sapphire08 @ 21.06.19, 17:51*
Yet the scheme with subscriptions (without buying a lifetime license) - it is better in terms of stimulus developers do not throw development.

No, I do not agree with you. When you subscribe, the developer is sufficient to get a certain number of users who are satisfied with the functionality and deal with this constant profit. In addition, it is tempting to simply raise the price to increase fees.
But when you buy a version of the program, it stimulates the developer to release a new version that will interest users.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 15:02