Rep: (35)
DiscussionZishan Z1 / Z2 / Z3
Player
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Zishan Z1:

Processor: STM32F405
DAC: ES9023
Amplifier: replaceable operational amplifier (in stock LM5532)
Battery: 1500 mAh

Body Material: Aluminum
Length with volume knob: 111 mm
Width: 50 mm
Thickness: 21mm
Weight: 97 g

Supported formats: mp3, wma, waw, flac + cue, dts, ape, DSD
Resolution: 32 bit x 192 kHz

Control of 3 buttons: "start / stop" "forward" "back"
Button functions: navigate through folders, navigate through tracks, change equalizer presets, disable equalizer, rewind track forward, track play modes in circles, folders in a circle, random play.
When enabled, playback starts from the same place in the track where the player was turned off.

Model Z2 (differences):
DAC: AK4490
LPF: OP275
Amplifier: replaceable operational amplifier with bipolar power supply (in stock LM4562)

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
An alternative firmware for Z1 / Z2 with an OPEN SOURCE CODE is being used!
The firmware will have several versions, the simplest of which will add features like more flexible controls, manual equalizer settings, etc., and the most advanced one is planned with support for an oled display and bluetooth!

To activate presets Archive with equalizers
Alternative open source firmware
Firmware version 0.3 for Zishan_Z3

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 17.05.19, 09:06
Reason for editing: Firmware version 0.3 for Zishan_Z3

The first results on writing a new firmware:

https://youtu.be/wZ2zCZ-BTsA

Post has been editedquestioner - 19.09.17, 16:17

Rep: (6)
I suggest collecting links to Z1 \ Z2 improvements from the player here, I saw several of them besides the one that the miguel suggested, but because of the search (and the whole architecture) in the forum, it is not possible to find anything on it

And who replaced the thread, other, and what, tell me pliz.

Rep: (18)
Changed in Z2. On the Nichicon Muse BP 100uF 25v. I was satisfied with the result.
PS. In Z1, at the entrance I set ELNA SILMIC ll 10uF 35v and 100uF 16v, respectively.
PPS The main modifications of Z2 were carried out by the respected maxkur, their detailed and illustrated descriptions can be easily found on the 77th and 131st pages in the player.ru profile branch. After the modification, in the opinion of the respected maxi_funy, I quote: "Z2 definitely replayes Z1. If you buy Z1 with the desire to redo something, it is better to pay 1,000 rubles and take Z2 right away. The detail, the scene, the sound itself is much more interesting and" qualitatively higher " .

Z2 with alterations almost finished the level of Xduoo X10, it is very cool. The device is worthy of sound. Well, there are a lot of volumes, I still would reduce the voltage of the output circuit. "

Post has been editedChalabyan - 20.09.17, 17:57
Reason for editing: Completed post.

And who replaced the thread, other, and what, tell me pliz.

It makes no sense to buy branded capacitors, these are tales about a white bull.Video

You can just put capacitors of a larger capacity and at a higher voltage.

* questioner ,
And what do you advise on the parameters?

Rep: (5)
Hello.
I want to buy muses8920 to z1, can someone tell the seller with Ali. Who is selling the original chip?

Rep: (55)
* questioner , and for low-impedance which advise?

Posted on 09/21/2017, 18:06:

* maxferum Have everyone else tried it? Didn’t like it?

Posted on 09/21/2017, 18:07:

muses8920
I left it for sweet, and those that I ordered were sold, then do not rush to send ..

* warlock87 , I have not tried it, I judge by user reviews. But I want to buy an original amplifier.

Posted on 09/21/2017, 18:12:

M1 to this subject will be too cool.

Posted on 09/21/2017, 18:14:

1PCS Original New MUSES01 Dual OP-amp, Free Shipping
http://s.aliexpress.com/JNzyIBRZ
(from AliExpress Android)
They write that it’s original, but as far as I know, its price is about $ 60

1PCS Original New MUSES 8920 MUSES8920 Dual OP-amp for Upgrade ES9018 ES9028PRO ES9038PRO AK4490 AK4495 DAC, Free shipping
http://s.aliexpress.com/nQrQVN7J
(from AliExpress Android) but tormented by muddy doubts on the originality brush

* questioner ,
I got drunk on a 16v100Mf regulator, stood 16v 10mf. Is this normal? I just don’t understand well in microchips.

Rep: (2)
Zishan z2 as a dac with usb with what bit rate and sampling maximum works :?

Rep: (18)
* Stanchik , 16/48

* maxferum , http://s.aliexpress.com/VVrMNRBZ
: unsure:

* warlock87 , I thought to order this fake. But is there any point? All the same, the original is better.

Posted on 09/21/2017, 23:27:

Although not a fact that the 5th original) is twice as expensive: pioneer_smoke:

Post has been editedmaxferum - 21.09.17, 23:26
Reason for editing:.

I did not change the capacitors on Z1 at all - I replaced them with jumpers, as it was intended in the fashion from Mikhail.

If you change, then at approximately the same capacity (a little more, you can 2 times), but at a higher voltage. The higher the voltage of the conder - the larger it is, take the largest one that fits - it will have minimal resistance and will behave almost like a jumper, cutting off only the infrasound and the constant component. This is exactly what is required of these capacitors; the capacitor cannot “sound” - it is a scam of pure water.

Do not worry too much about the op amp. Take it just good, but original - do not take it with Ali, just in case, it is better in a chip dip. Do not think that the more expensive the better, this is not so and has never been so.

Post has been editedquestioner - 22.09.17, 03:09

* questioner ,
Can you give a link from Michael?

Rep: (11)
My z2 arrived with ali from the Gratituding Store for $ 39.9. On the second day I changed the op-amp to 6172 and updated the 0.3 version. in general, norms, disadvantages: there are pauses in the transitions between tracks = (there are not enough formats, the volume knob adjusts on the contrary, the folders play not quite in alphabetical order. Well, of course I liked the sound after the smartphone. I listen to koss porta

Post has been editednxn-zp - 22.09.17, 16:40

Z1-2 need to be charged in usb duck mode?

Vjrassl @ 09/22/17, 08:02*
Can you give a link from Michael?

On the previous pageunder the spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/08/20, 16:09