Rep: (35)
DiscussionZishan Z1 / Z2 / Z3
Player
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Zishan Z1:

Processor: STM32F405
DAC: ES9023
Amplifier: replaceable operational amplifier (in stock LM5532)
Battery: 1500 mAh

Body Material: Aluminum
Length with volume knob: 111 mm
Width: 50 mm
Thickness: 21mm
Weight: 97 g

Supported formats: mp3, wma, waw, flac + cue, dts, ape, DSD
Resolution: 32 bit x 192 kHz

Control of 3 buttons: "start / stop" "forward" "back"
Button functions: navigate through folders, navigate through tracks, change equalizer presets, disable equalizer, rewind track forward, track play modes in circles, folders in a circle, random play.
When enabled, playback starts from the same place in the track where the player was turned off.

Model Z2 (differences):
DAC: AK4490
LPF: OP275
Amplifier: replaceable operational amplifier with bipolar power supply (in stock LM4562)

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
An alternative firmware for Z1 / Z2 with an OPEN SOURCE CODE is being used!
The firmware will have several versions, the simplest of which will add features like more flexible controls, manual equalizer settings, etc., and the most advanced one is planned with support for an oled display and bluetooth!

To activate presets Archive with equalizers
Alternative open source firmware
Firmware version 0.3 for Zishan_Z3

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 17.05.19, 09:06
Reason for editing: Firmware version 0.3 for Zishan_Z3

A small review from myself - I owned both players - very decent devices, with a wonderful sound, which after a little refinement begin to sound even better!
The simplest refinement is a change in the chip of the operational amplifier, which is located in the connector and is changed by a simple interchange. The cost of a good replacement of about 200 rubles for example, personally tested not only by me.LM6172.
The impression from the sound of some spoils the cost and simplicity of the subject, they would be packed in a different case and would have a price of 150 bucks - there would be much more laudatory comments (this is my subjective opinion).

It is unfair that on 4kpk there was no topic for these players.

Rep: (13)
Questioner @ 09/04/2017, 6:30 PM*
A small review from myself - I owned both players - very decent devices, with a wonderful sound, which after a little refinement begin to sound even better!
The simplest refinement is a change in the chip of the operational amplifier, which is located in the connector and is changed by a simple interchange. The cost of a good replacement of about 200 rubles for example, personally tested not only by me.LM6172.
The impression from the sound of some spoils the cost and simplicity of the subject, they would be packed in a different case and would have a price of 150 bucks - there would be much more laudatory comments (this is my subjective opinion).

It is unfair that on 4kpk there was no topic for these players.

And what would you advise to take?
The price difference is quite large.
But where is the sound better given the small dorobotki in the form of a replacement op amp?

Rep: (3)
Prompt detailed instructions (and fix in the top topics) on the combinations of buttons.
Another such question: is it possible to somehow go through the folders on the map or is it still sequential scrolling through each song? Is there any trick?
If the gig card is 32 or higher, then it is quite inconvenient to search for the desired album by flipping tracks (.

if you press the "pause" (middle button), the "forward" and "back" buttons switch folders.

It does not work - pause + 1 click Next - throws 1 song in 1 folder on the account, 2-1 click - 2 songs from the 1st folder (, it does not scroll through the folders. MB, I don’t understand something.
For the instructions on the buttons, thanks. : thank_you:

death_sp @ 09.09.17, 00:30*
MB, I do not understand something.

Probably, everything worked for me. What format are the files in? Rename the folders without Cyrillic, long names and overlapping.

Andrey12778 @ 07.09.17, 21:22*
But where is the sound better given the small dorobotki in the form of a replacement op amp?

Which one is better, another is worse. I really liked the sound of the Z1 withLM6172the sound of Z2 is different, but with this opamp also changes for the better. It is better to take Z1 for trial - it will not disappoint, especially:

In the header read the good news and join the project!

Post has been editedquestioner - 09.09.17, 02:28

Rep: (11)
Does it support * .m4a files (qaac codec)?

Rep: (49)
Has anyone used as a DAC connected to smart? in players that support usb dac it is possible (Neutron Music Player, etc.), but not in other applications, but I would like to.

Posted 09/09/2017 17:48:

* nxn-zp, It seems like with 3 firmware already supported.

It works with phones as a DAC, but not all programs see it. There are several free DAC-enabled programs on the playlist. With a PC as a DAC works fine, Foobar2000 sound is super, richer than on the player itself.

Rep: (10)
Still, which one is better in sound detail? Already ordered a Z1 waiting ...

Post has been editedXperiaE5 - 11.09.17, 19:59

Rep: (7)
Bluetooth is not in any.

Posted on 09/11/2017, 17:06:

On another forum, it has long been determined that the stock in Z2 is not the original LM4562. Replacing the original with Chip and Dip, for example, will give an improvement in sound, it has not yet been bought, 220 p in total.

Post has been editedWarhammerXV - 11.09.17, 17:07

Questioner @ 09/11/17, 12:00*
It works with phones as a DAC, but not all programs see it. There are several free DAC-enabled programs on the playlist. With a PC as a DAC works fine, Foobar2000 sound is super, richer than on the player itself.

Sori for the lamer question, tell me step by step how to use it with a computer?
Connected via usb, the computer sees a new hi-fi device. Then just listen to music from a computer on it?
Or is there any extra. settings or software? Thanks in advance. : thank_you:

Rep: (7)
1. Connect.
2. Turn on the player (flashes double short flashes)
3. Stick ears or speakers in the player.
4. Use.

Rep: (55)
Who on what mod, it is possible to learn?
How has the sound changed?
The player is coming, I think I should order a mustache ....

Post has been editedwarlock87 - 12.09.17, 13:33

I was doinghere is this modexcept volume control. The sound becomes very rich and detailed. It even seemed to me too. Oh yeah, and the op-amp was LM6172. For the first modification, it will be enough to change the op amp to the LM6172 and the output capacitors to some larger capacitance, for example, the Jamicon 16V 470uF would be quite enough.

Post has been editedquestioner - 12.09.17, 17:26

Rep: (0)
Chinese server with firmware for Zishan Z2 -https://pan.baidu.com/s/1eSszdHw#list/path=%2F

Rep: (18)
Firmware for Z2.

Attached files

Attached fileZiShan_Z2_0.3.rar(303.19 KB)

Chalabyan @ 09/15/17, 10:25*
Firmware for Z2.

Can I find out the features-changes in the firmware?
Who knows, can not roll back the previous one?

Rep: (5)
Found a topic, thought pages for more: D
Although what is there to write, a bomb for your money. I want to order Free freight 1pcs 100% NEW GENUINE ORIGINAL MUSES 8920 MUSES8920 MUSES8920D audio FET input op-amp
http://s.aliexpress.com/uuYVje2y
(from AliExpress Android) but they write that copy, but there is one tip worth the money
Attached Image

* maxferum Sorry, but the manufacturer is not listed there, but should be NJRC [New Japan Radio]. And the price is alarming.

* nid25 , I changed the stock OP275G to AD823AARZ in the low-pass filter (and not only that: D) ​​and the sound has changed for the better. So, to go or not, your business. But before that, I advise you to take a look at the 77th stand of ZiShan Z2 discussion on player.ru.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/08/20, 10:40